OtakuBoards

Latest Banners.

Shippo

[color=navy]Ah, Shippo, your work is always fun to look at.

[b]Di Gi Charat--[/b] This one, I really like. The image you used is great for the banner, and it's high quality. The design you used in the background, coupled with the text, makes a very nice effect in this image. I honestly can't think of anything wrong with it.

[b]9.8/10[/b]

[b]Sasuke--[/b] This one isn't quite as good. Sasuke's hair's crop looks rather grainy, and he seems a little too bright. However, the background is quite nice. It works well with the pattern and text that you used.

[b]8.2/10[/b]

[b]Kakashi--[/b] Well, you used the same basic pattern and color scheme as the Sasuke banner with this one. Did you intend for them to be part of a Naruto set, or do you just like the blue abstract backgrounds? I noticed you used a similar style for your animated Naota banner. If I were you, I would look into a little more variety. The sprite is very cute, however the Kakashi to the right is of rather low quality. I suppose that can't be helped with a .GIF, though.

[b]8.6/10[/b]

Nice job, but you should strive for variance.[/color]

[size=1][color=#800000]I feel compelled to reply ^_^;[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=#800000][b]Digi Charat:[/b][/color][/size]

[size=1][color=#800000]I really like this one - the only objection I'd have is with the text. It would've looked nice on one line, instead of divided. But that's just personal preference. [/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#800000]Everything else looks great - from the scanlines, the swirly streamers (my dictionary calls them that *shrug*) and the colors. Nice one ^_^[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=#800000][b]Sasuke person:[/b][/color][/size]

[size=1][color=#800000]I can't really point to one thing that disturbs my enjoyment of viewing this banner. But it's a bit too bright on his left side, compared to how dark it is on the right side. Though it serves for the eyes to be drawn to all of the banner, instead of just one spot. So it's both negative and positive ^_^;[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#800000]The image doesn't stand out enough to compete with the lines that run up to him. It could be more defined. In my humble opinion (of course)[/color][/size]
[size=1][color=#800000]But I like the overall effect you've created. *nods approvingly*[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=#800000][b]Kakashi person:[/b][/color][/size]

[size=1][color=#800000]The image is a little grainy and the sprite feels out of place in the banner. The motions detract from the stillness that the blue background achieved in the previous banner, which I don't know if you aimed to replicate in this one ?[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=#800000]My comments may come off as putting your work down, which I don't mean to do. I simply see a few things that stand out. Your banners are great to look at, so keep at it ! ^_^[/color][/size]

[size=1][color=#800000]- Mimmi[/color][/size]