OtakuBoards

My Drawings

Kanariya

[color=darkslateblue]Okay, I don't draw a lot, so this is the first picture I will put up. I didn't completely color the whole thing. I will later *eventually*.
The person in the little box is her older sister, and I know I need to clean the border up a little. Ah well, I'll edit later.

[b]EDIT:[/b] I just realized the word 'rice' was by my little picture. My friend must've wrote it...[/color]

[color=darkslateblue]Yep, my drawings are usually light, that's just a habit for me. The things from the sky are rose petals *cries* Don't ask me what those little circles are...I just put them there. >>

Here's the colored version I have just made...it's no big deal at all really. Didn't add much color...[/color]

Rose petals, or cherry blossom petals. Both are pink, and pretty. ;)
Well, I see you have great potential. Keep drawing as much as you can, the more practice, the better you get. Keep that picture in a drawer for a year, and get it out at the end. You'll be surprised. Watch the eyes, they look quite rectangular. I'd also put the black pupils in them, instead of leaving them all Iris, which looks a tad odd. Try drawing the hair in groups or locks, instead of separate strands. Also, please don't hide the hands behind her back. They may be hard to draw in any outher position, but with practice, you'll get it. That's all I think needs commenting on right now, and, like I said, practice, and you'll keep getting better and better.
Keep it up
Cinnamon

Yes, very good. I suck at drawing, and all, but still good.
I agree with Cinnamon except for ONE thing:
The hands behind the back adds to the posture, and although it would naturally with any other drawing ruin it, in this case it is very fitting. Usually, anyone in this position would have their hands behind their back, so I say it's not quite necessary, but (in my opinion) it's better off that way.

[color=darkslateblue]That was the point with the arms; they were supposed to go behind the back, and I wasn't thinking about the fingers while drawing the arms behind the back thing anyway.

Thank you for the tips cinnamon, I really appreciate it. I'm trying to do better, and I drew a pic today, but I can't find it. >>
I'll edit this post later once I find it.[/color]

Yeah, I didn't really know those were rose petals falling from the sky er what not. But now I see them. I do agree with the position and how you hands I think were supposed to be behind the back. The eyes puzzled me a bit. I was also looking for the pupils which seemed either to be looking the opposite way on both eyes. Do you see what I'm saying? Like they were hidden behind her hair. So, I think you could work on it and do try that thing where you put this picture away and then find it again and see the changes in you're drawing. You do have great potential. :)