OtakuBoards

It's been long enough some WIP Signatures...

Hittokiri Zero

Here are two versions of the same signature which aren't quite done but have been taking me for ages x__X (partly because I don't have alot of time on my hands and partially due to technical difficulties). The sigs aren't up to par with what i'm normally used to making but I'll try to change some things around in the final version =P i'll also attach the avatar I made (for dagger as well) in case any of you haven't seen it yet --->

(On a side note the avatar isn't done either as I was planning on animating it -_-. I was actually going to animate the banner as well but it all depends on whether I can get this new texture to look right or not >___
*EDIT* The second signature is really just a rough edge editing job if people like that one better i'll redo it and be a little more precise :P.

*EDIT #2* I took out the second signature because it looked like crapphola x__X

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Ah I almost forgot to mention the kanji you see is the japanese kanji for "Peace". The character is Ichimura Tetsunosuke from Peacemaker Kurogane =P. So I hope that explains that.

I love it! ^___^ The banner's background looks [i]gorgeous[/i], as does the text. By the way, it was brilliant of you to add the kanji--what a great touch. If this is just a preliminary draft, I'm sure that the final copy will be really fantastic. The only thing that bothers me is Tetsu's shoulder... I guess his clothing seems a little bit too bright.

Once again, thank you so much for taking the time to work on this for me. ^_^

~Dagger~

[size=1][color=darkred]Woah. I am really impressed with this work Hittokiri. I love the avatar, and the textured background for the banner... *sighs*. Delicious. I would have to agree with Dagger that the shoulder seems a little bit out of place...but aside from that...

Your text is awesome, some of the best type work I have ever soon, I'd wager. You have done a magnificent job here. Really impressive.

Aesthetics: 9/10
Technical: 11/10

Your work is always smooth and lean. What more could one want? It is eye-candy.[/size][/color]

[QUOTE=Kintaro]yep the avatar is really cool, good job

Would like to work at [color=#30415d][website removed][/color]?
You'll get free space on the web (250Megs, more if really needed)), +1 MySQL database, a pop-account, no ads, and some other nice features too for free.

PM me or send me an email at [email="[email protected]"][email protected][/email] if you're interested.[/QUOTE][color=#30415d]You should be sure to read both the [url="http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?"]rules[/url] as well as the stickies at the top of each forum to get an idea of what we expect out of each member. First off, in the art section, we stress [i]constructive criticism[/i] heavily. This means that saying "it looks cool, good job" is against the rules, and we would rather you explain in detail what you like and don't like about the artwork, and perhaps some ideas on how they can improve.

Second, advertising your website is [b][i]strictly forbidden [/i][/b]in your post. It has nothing to do with the topic at hand, and we are not a forum that is going to allow the promotion of unaffiliated sites. ~_^ If you want to put it in your signature, that's fine. If you site another webpage in the discussion of a thread for the sake of the topic, that's fine. But otherwise, it is against the rules.[/color]

• 2 weeks later...
:-P yeah so sue me this has taken forever x___X mainly because of schoolwork but blah blah heres an animated version of the sig i made for you Dagger, really take your pick between the animated version or the still version in the first post =O I'm really neutral as to which one I like better but then again I always am >___>~!

*edit* I also attached a second avatar to this post so if people could comment on that i'd greatly appreciate that as well =P.

Yay!! *celebrates*

The animation is perfectly paced.... and it looks very, very good. in fact, I'm having difficulty coming up with words to describe how impressed I am. So suffice it to say that this is just the kind of thing I was looking for. ^_^ I agree with Baron; you really have a talent for manipulating text.

Anyway, I'm quite happy you're alive. ^_~ *scurries off to edit signature*

~Dagger~

Yes it has been awhile.

Anyway, nicely done on the background in the banner. The blues combine very well. The picture kind of sticks out but I've noticed that thats your style so I'm getting used to the idea. ^_~ I really like the diffrent fonts you used in the banner, especially the one used for 'Dagger'. The image you used is also crisp and clear, which is always good. ^^ I prefer the non-animated banner over the animated version but I'll admit that it is a very smooth transition between frames.

That first avatar is quite interesting. It looks as if hes poking through shattered glass or ripped paper. o.O' I think the outter edges should be blended white to make it seem as if its connected to the background, if that even made sense. Or just a simple 1 pixel border, heh.

The border on the second avatar is awesome. I've never seen you use that technique before but its working for you. I think this is very appealing to the eye. The simple colors mixed with bright colors gives it balance.