Shinji v2.0 Posted October 17, 2001 Posted October 17, 2001 [SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred]You might have noticed that my boredom caused me to visit you folks once again, and again, the boredom is taking over my body. So what better to do then some Q&A. [b]If you have any questions, on any anime, [i]anywhere[/i], ask me, and I'll tell you, and hell, if I don't know, I'll find out for you.[/b] Yes, I'm JUST THAT BORED. Peace, Shinji[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Transtic Nerve Posted October 17, 2001 Posted October 17, 2001 Can you tell everyone I don't know everything about every anime? heh.... people think I know all... I don't....
Will2x Posted October 17, 2001 Posted October 17, 2001 hey mr shinji! i have a question *raises hand* how many of the sailor scouts are lesbians? - Sailor Moon second: how many people has tenchi killed _ Tenchi third: how many pokemon has ash caught and let go -Pokemon fourth: how many time has tai kissed sora? -Digimon no one else answer theese, i want only shinji to! cause theese must be his least liked anime muahahaha
Sephiroth Posted October 17, 2001 Posted October 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Will2x [/i] [B]hey mr shinji! i have a question *raises hand* how many of the sailor scouts are lesbians? - Sailor Moon [/B][/QUOTE] hmmm, I am quite intrigued at this question myself....
Hinata Posted October 17, 2001 Posted October 17, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Will2x [/i] [B]hey mr shinji! i have a question *raises hand* how many of the sailor scouts are lesbians? - Sailor Moon [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=royalblue]Why and I ask why must you ask this question:wigout:...Even though it is very interesting ;)...but still there is no need for this..but if you must answer this question..do so in an "orderly":devil: and "justifiable":smirk: manner please. Thanx :D :laugh: [/COLOR]
Will2x Posted October 18, 2001 Posted October 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sweetreyes [/i] [B] [COLOR=royalblue]Why and I ask why must you ask this question:wigout:...Even though it is very interesting ;)...but still there is no need for this..but if you must answer this question..do so in an "orderly":devil: and "justifiable":smirk: manner please. Thanx :D :laugh: [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] i know which ones are lez... shinjis prob gonna say "all of them" hehe
Hinata Posted October 18, 2001 Posted October 18, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Will2x [/i] [B] i know which ones are lez... shinjis prob gonna say "all of them" hehe [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=royalblue] Since you know...:eek: Tell us or at least me...just pm me ;) if you don't want anyone else to know.[/COLOR]
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 [color=red]I believe "Shinji" takes pleasure in leaving you all hanging like he has..........[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now