OtakuBoards

Careless People...

Guest eisenschmerz

Guest eisenschmerz
How could I have known that there were really terrible people on this board? I was just asking a simple question which is of course in the topic range, and then you would close it!? How rude and cruel is that!? I never knew that there were people that mean. So whoa, wait a minute... ...I get dissed and treated like an idiot over a question!? I thought that there were really great people in this world, but people like the ones whom treated me like trash have things coming to them. When you treat people like crap without thinking, the same is coming for you, and I seriously hope that you learn from your mistakes. I also would not be suprised if this thread was closed, too... ...if I can't speak my mind, and be friendly to others, then why should I sit here and wait to get treated like trash!?

Thank you very much for your kindness and warm thoughts. God bless you all for the lovingness that is OTAKUBOARDS.COM!!

[QUOTE=eisenschmerz]How could I have known that there were really terrible people on this board? I was just asking a simple question which is of course in the topic range, and then you would close it!? How rude and cruel is that!? I never knew that there were people that mean. So whoa, wait a minute... ...I get dissed and treated like an idiot over a question!? I thought that there were really great people in this world, but people like the ones whom treated me like trash have things coming to them. When you treat people like crap without thinking, the same is coming for you, and I seriously hope that you learn from your mistakes. I also would not be suprised if this thread was closed, too... ...if I can't speak my mind, and be friendly to others, then why should I sit here and wait to get treated like trash!?

Thank you very much for your kindness and warm thoughts. God bless you all for the lovingness that is OTAKUBOARDS.COM!![/QUOTE]

We're so loving that we won't stop you from leaving...

But I had a look at your thread. Dreaming your teeth fell out?...whatever you say. However I wouldn't go as far as to say 'dissed' just a firm talking to, you really should stop obssessing/worrying, it'll give you wrinkles.

:D

EDIT: Although I suggest you read the forum rules if you haven't already, perhaps then you might understand how to state you questions properly to make the readers more reciprocating to your inquiries...just a thought

Well, topics are encouraged to contain subject matter that could lead to lengthy and deeper discussion. Your topic really just didn't seem to promote much in the case of intelligent discussion, especially since it was just a dream about your dental problems. Maybe it if were something that sounded a bit more important, or at least asked for some sort of analysis of it, perhaps it would still be open. It was a dream about dental problems, and you asked what you should do. It was answered quite easily, and it should have been common sense to realize that it was just a dream and it should be dwelled on.

Stop whining. Welcome to the real world, GET USED TO IT! You're getting treated like trash because people get treated like trash in the real world. This isn't some fantasy world you probably play in all your silly RPG games. This is real world interaction with real world people, like me. And I will treat you like you're stupid if you ask stupid questions or do stupid things.

All your thread was an immature over reaction to something that has no consequence in the real world. You're talking about a dream. I keep having dreams about a giant monster eating my family... OMG! Will a giant monster eat my family? I'm so scared, help me!... OB is not the place to come for dream interpretations. Read Sigmund Freud or see a psychologist or something. You're older than me for God's sake, have some common sense, or did you lose that in your dream too?

Oh and yeah, threads about people who complain about stupid things get closed, yours will be no exception.

[color=#707875]I don't even know what you're referring to. If you feel that you've been mistreated by a staff member, then by all means, send a PM my way with a link to the thread.

But this certainly isn't the way to go about it. We're a site with rules -- and we do enforce those rules. But we also try to do it with a certain level of civility and respect. Our members are intelligent people and we expect the very best from them. That's not a harsh thing...it just shows that we respect you enough to assume that you'll do the right thing.

So, by all means, if you feel that there's been some issue, you can PM me with the details. Otherwise, it's probably not wise to create public threads about this sort of thing -- for one thing, the problem won't get solved (if there is a problem) and other members might jump in and start arguing with you. And nobody wants that.[/color]