Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
is this possible to get?.. i'v heard rumors.. about being able to get a silver chocobo(they can go underwater?) and then going into the swamp near midguard and you can fight another weapon..

i'm just wondering if anyone knows if this is true..
Guest Capt. Stephanos
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B]is this possible to get?.. i'v heard rumors.. about being able to get a silver chocobo(they can go underwater?) and then going into the swamp near midguard and you can fight another weapon..

i'm just wondering if anyone knows if this is true.. [/B][/QUOTE]

that's news to me. And not true. Sorry.
Posted
That was a while ago when I heard the rumor...I thought it was true cause I believed my friend when he said he got it...so I kept looking and trying to breed tons of combinations...what a liar and a waste of time...
Posted
Utter bollocks. The only chocobos you can get are Yellow, Green, Blue, Black and Gold...

Ya know, (we were very bored) me and a friend wrote a massive (massive with a capital mass!) rumour about how to revive Aeris and all this... I really gotta post it sometime, it's quite well scripted...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]Utter bollocks. The only chocobos you can get are Yellow, Green, Blue, Black and Gold...

Ya know, (we were very bored) me and a friend wrote a massive (massive with a capital mass!) rumour about how to revive Aeris and all this... I really gotta post it sometime, it's quite well scripted... [/B][/QUOTE]
Black chocobos? How?
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
u need a black chocobo to gold. (r u thinking of FF9 dark?)
I once read a Faq saying you could get white chocobos, and many ppl have said this to me though, but if I remember rightly the same person who made it later said he had tried all combinations possible (that must av took a looooong time) and its not possible.
Posted
[b][u]Post 1[/u]
Hehe,..you heard silver...I heard red!
They told me it flew, and was faster than the Highwind...*sniff sniff*
If only it were so...

[u]Post 2[/u]
HEY! I just remembered something! How come the Chocobo ppl say you can only get Yellow, and that there are legends of getting other better ones, and you can only get Black, Blue, Green, and Gold, when the other chocobo racers have pink and white and light blue and .... colours?
Stupid, methinks...[/b]

[SIZE=1][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]edit ur post: dont make a new one... i combined them and deleted one--kuja[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

[b]Thanks Kuja! Hehe, my bad...
(Now three posts combined)[/b]
Guest Voodookanaka
Posted
I heard the same thing AJ but with purple
Posted
i heard somthin' really wacky.

You keep breeding golds to get a silver. then you can fly. if you fly high enough you go into space and the chocobo loses control. there you crash into meteor. and a new weapon called platinim weapon fights you. his attack=the number of battles youve fought in the game. you beat him and meteor blows up in space and you beat the game because theres no more meteor.:babble:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud Strife00 [/i]
[B]i heard somthin' really wacky.

You keep breeding golds to get a silver. then you can fly. if you fly high enough you go into space and the chocobo loses control. there you crash into meteor. and a new weapon called platinim weapon fights you. his attack=the number of battles youve fought in the game. you beat him and meteor blows up in space and you beat the game because theres no more meteor.:babble: [/B][/QUOTE]

More lies!

-:sleep:
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]lemme think about this... how many times do i have to say... I HAVE ALL THE CUT SCEENS FROM FF 7 AND 8? and well im sure they would have a cut sceen from it... and it isnt there... nor is a aeris revialval (sp lol) well... there is that one on the cpu.... but is cant be unlocked during game play :)[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
Let me shed some light on this.... There [I]is[/I] a White Chocobo, but you cannot get it. It's in Madeel, and it follows around the guy buying everything.(After Madeel is destroyed, he sells a lot of stuff) You get the Contain Materia from it... Just feed it some Mimett Greens and tickle it behind it's ear and voila...


:mrt:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cloud Strife00 [/i]
[B]no duh ya think so??????[/B][/QUOTE]



Yes, I do think so...


By the way... I sense hostility here... I seem to have gotten him all upset by posting something that no one else pointed out... It was merely put there to show how the rumers might have started.... I already know it's commen knowledge, because everybody reads the strategy guides from top to bottem, so there are no secrets left in the game.... Which is a shame...

Okay, enough ramblings....
Posted
[b]Leave NMan alone! :mad:
He said something that all of us forgot to mention, and he doesn't need your sarcasm...
Hehe,...have any of you guys ever put a key in that door in the shop in Mideel?
Hehe,..then lie,..Tifa acts s[i]ooooo[/i] stupid...hehe[/b]
Posted
There [i]is[/i] a way to get Aeris back *cough*GAMESHARK*cough*, but it is SOOOO not in the original programming.
So there is no way to get Aeris.
And ditto goes for the White/Red/whatever other color Chocobo.

I can hardly wait to finish updating the site so I can delve back into this [i]excellent[/i] game!!! I plan to make it where, when Cloud goes on a date at Gold Saucer, he ends up going with Barrett, heh.
:laugh:
Guest jethro jazz
Posted
it is not possible to revive aeris but it was going to be. originally the developers wanted to include this feature but there were time constraints and they cut most of this feature out. they did this but making it impossible to return to midgar where you were supposed to speak to the weird tramp in the tube BEFORE disc three. this is why there is a movie on the disc.
nerdsy, there are several secrets that are not in any strategy guide i have seen such as the ability to get a monster in your team.
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]um there is NOT a movie that you can revie aeris in... i know people that can get the FMV's off of the disks... and there isnt one at least not in the american version for the PSX...[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by jethro jazz [/i]
[B]such as the ability to get a monster in your team. [/B][/QUOTE]


`_- Monster on your team? For some reason, I highly doubt that. Unless you are talking about Vincent's limit breaks, but those are in all the strategy guides. Now, I'd like to hear the particular way to get a monster on your team. I could use a good laugh.
Guest jethro jazz
Posted
okay firstly, **** you


secondly i cant remember how its done but ive seen someone play with a cactuar in their team. you need to use the item you get from mophing a cactuar and a hyperdrive (not sure where you get that) and you have to exchange another character for it (one that is not in the final cutscene or crutial to the storyline i.e yuffie).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...