OtakuBoards

Some of my artwork... for you to belittle or praise, whatever takes your fancy.

Yoda

Well, I recently stepped out of the cave I was in and bought a scanner, so I can finally post up some art work of mine. These two were done within the same month, in October of 2002; I was fifteen... and apparently still working on my signature (as you will see in the Spawn pic ;) ). I like to draw, and will gladly accept all comments you would care to give. Enjoy...

[font=Verdana][size=1]I really am impressed by these pictures Yoda, I never knew you were that good at drawing. I do have one question though in regard to the Vegitto picture, did you copy that from another drawing or is it 100% original ?[/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=1]Again I really am impressed by the quality of this artwork and I'd like to be the first to tell you this after our many years of friendship.[/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=1]Gavin[/size][/font]

[QUOTE=Lynx][font=Verdana][size=1]I really am impressed by these pictures Yoda, I never knew you were that good at drawing. I do have one question though in regard to the Vegitto picture, did you copy that from another drawing or is it 100% original ?[/size][/font]

[font=Verdana][size=1]Gavin[/size][/font][/QUOTE]

I copied it from a picture. That's generally how we do things. I think the best way to judge how good you are at drawing a specific thing is to look at it, and replicate it to the best of your abilities. Then you have a good idea of just how accurate you can be...

The Spawn pic also came from the cover of a comic my friend had... I had wanted to draw a Spawn pic for some time, and that was the pic in the comic with the most potential.

I don't trace though... if thats what anyone's thinking. I never trace...