OtakuBoards

The Otaku Bachelor: Dragon Warrior

Ellerby

[center][img]http://www.freewebs.com/lrb/TOBDW.PNG[/img][/center]

[center][i][size=1]Welcome! You must be one of the bachelorettes for The Otaku Bachelor. This is not going to be easy. But don?t be scared because it won't be that hard. If you?re a good roleplayer you?ll do fine. Make sure you enjoy yourself, ok? The Otaku Bachelor starts now![/size][/i][/center]

[center][i][size=1][img]http://www.freewebs.com/lrb/TOB1.PNG[/img][/size][/i][/center]

[center]Alright, here?s the deal. This is the first part! The meeting part. Your character doesn?t know Dragon Warrior yet. They're just getting off a bus, one by one, introducing themselves to DW. Read below to get a better idea of the rules and objectives.[/center]

[indent][size=1][b][u](Objective: Episode 1[/u][/indent][center][font=Tahoma]Alright, the idea of round one is to go out there and give your character an introduction to Dragon Warrior. You're coming off a bus with all the other fine ladies and one by one, getting out to meet the Bachelor. There is a small velvet carpet making its way to a door of which DW is standing beside. After you greet him, you will then enter the mansion and into the backyard where there is food awaiting you. Party time.[/font][/center]

[center][size=1]So pretty much, make your character?s introduction about how they react to the Dragon Warrior. As soon as you get to the backyard, stop right there. Also, Dragon Warrior may not post untill my second post. Thank-you.[/size][/center]

[center][/size][size=2][color=red][b]Once everyone has posted once, I, the host, will enter the backyard and start the first episode for real. Until then, have fun! QUICK NOTE: I am not there. Do not post you?re talking to me.[/b][/color][/size][/center]
[/b]

OOC: Yayness!

IC: Skye stepped off the bus, and brushed some chesnut har over my shoulder. She saw Dragon Warrior a.k.a Gavynn, and smiled at him. She walked over, and said, softly, "Hi. You must be Gavynn. I'm Skye." She smiled, and brushed her fingers lightly through her hair. She looked around, and saw the other girls getting off the bus. She brushed her lips across his cheek gently, and smiled. Then Skye walked off, into the mansion, and to the backyard.

OOC; Is that okay..? *is nervous*

[I][COLOR=DarkSlateBlue][FONT=Trebuchet MS]Noëlle sighed some as she got off of the bus. Looking at the other girls and shook her head some. Walking towards DW. Hugging him gently, and spoke uietly. "My name is Noëlle. It's nice to meet you." She walked where the other girl went, blushing becuase she was shy.[/FONT][/COLOR][/I]

Doukeshi smiled wryly as she watched the other girls get off the bus and move down the carpet to greet Gavynn. Nervous in her own way she tryed not to let it show as she approached him at the door. Raising her hand she offered it to him in greeting and smiled broadly.

"My name is Doukeshi and its nice to finally meet the mysterious Otaku Bachelor. I hope for this experience to be interesting for the both of us. Nodding slightly to him she walked past, following the other girls. Looking back over her shoulder she smiled and waved slightly before returning her attention to the situation at hand.

[size=1][color=indigo]A soft breeze blew by as one by one the 10 contestants for the "Contest" stepped down from the bus and made their way down the velvet carpet. At the end, standing next to the door that led into the mansion, was young man waiting to greet all the ladies, girls, what ever you want to call them.
So, that was the mysterious bachelor man? He was looking pretty fine through KKC's eyes.

Casually, KKC (AKA Caroline) made her way down the carpet, taking longer strides to stretch her legs for sitting down in a bus seat for two hours can get very uncomfertable. Being one of the people near the middle of the line, KKC looked ahead to see how the other girls greated the bachelor. Some stutered slightly, and another gave a hug or so... wha?! Someone even gave him a peck on the cheek! That seemed a bit... er... rash to KKC.
[i]I wonder if he's having fun...[/i]

After the first four girls had made their way into the mansion; KKC stepped up to meet "The Man". Now that she was close she was able to get a better look at him... heh... that's odd, he sort of looked like Johnny Depp... She gave a smile and held up a hand.

"Heeeeey!" She said happily as she patted him on the back with a bit of force. He replied with the same, long lasting "hey" with a smile, she figured it was probably forced.

"I'm K.K.C., or, Caroline, just use which ever you can remember more. It's great to meet you Mr...." KKC looked at him with a raised eyebrow, she had never gotten his name, not even when she applied for the "Contest".

"DW." He answered her with another smile, which KKC still guessed was being forced. "Or Gavin... Gavynn..." He added. KKC smiled and then took her arms off of his shoulder and gave a small nod of the head. With that she entered the mansion and shortly made her way to the huge backyard.[/size][/color]

OOC: DW be gettin' all the attention >.>

[color=darkolivegreen][b][font=tahoma]Catie walked down the stairs of the bus and stepped onto the velvet carpet. She swept a strand of her dark brown hair that had fallen from her short ponytail behind her ear as she walked towards the door. When she got to the handsome young man standing there, she smiled and held out her hand. "Nice to finally meet you, Prince Charming. I'm Catie."

[i]Dang, he is [u]so[/u] good looking![/i] She thought to herself as he shook her hand. [i]Thank the lord for my friends talking me into doing this! I can tell it's going to be worth it.[/i]

She then turned towards the door and gave him one last smile over her shoulder. Then she made her way into the mansion, and out to the backyard with the other girls.[/color][/b][/font]

[color=blue][size=1]Anxiously, Reveille's time to meet Dragon Warrior grew closer and closer. She was extremely nervous. This was like a dream come true. She had been waiting to meet him for soo long. She decided to take out her ponytail, just to make herself seem more... attractive. She put her scrunchy(sp?) around her wrist and let her long, golden brown hair fall across her shoulders.

She continued patting her dress as if trying to keep the wrinkles out. It was a dark blue color that shone beautifully in the moonlight; or that's what everyone says it does. It feel down past her ankles, so far, in fact, that you could barely see her feet. Unfortunately, she couldn't stand it. She hated dresses.

As her time to walk off the bus and meet the dreamy bachelor arrived, she tried to muster enough courage to keep herself from fainting. She walked out towards him. There was an awkward silence for a moment, but then she held out her hand, smiling, and said, "Hi Gavynn. I'm Kitty, or Reveille. Whichever you want to call me is fine." He smiled and took her hand. "Well, it's nice meeting you Reveille," he said, still smiling.

Reveille walked away beaming. She really hoped her first impression was a good one. After all, she wasn't sure if her voice had stopped shaking. [i]He's sooo dreamy.... I really hope he likes me,[/i] she thought, looking back over her shoulder at him. She saw his head turn towards her, he gave her a smile, then he turned towards the next girl who came off the bus. As she returned to walking into the backyard, where others had previously gone, she thought, [i]He looked at me. He really smiled at me!! I can't believe it!![/i]

She felt confident about herself now. And she even felt a little special. She walked to the backyard beaming.[/color][/size]

Min-ah stood up from her seat, almost being one of the last ones off the bus. Stretching, she looked out the window and watched as the other girls greeted the special guy. Her thoughts were kind of cynical, and she smiled wryly to herself as she thought about the last two hours on the bus. [I]I'm certainly not in the best of moods right now... What an excellent start to meeting a bachelor. Blech.[/I]

She combed through her heavy black hair with her fingers, making herself a little more presentable. Buses always made her a little nauseated, and this trip hadn't really helped her appearance at all. She was a little paler than usual, and her throat was dry. [I]Water...need water[/I], she thought to herself.

[I]Oh jeez, stop being such a coward. Get off the stupid bus.[/I] Irritated with her nervous state, Min-ah slowly got off the bus, stretching out her tired muscles, and regaining her balance. She felt like she had just watched a long, boring movie, and she had a headache coming. Walking on the red carpet, she tried to smile, but only succeeded in a wry grin as she walked up to Dragon Warrior.

He held out his hand, "Hi, I'm Gavynn. And you are?"

She shook it, testing his grip, "I'm Min-ah." His hand was warm, and she liked the confidence that his handshake exuded. Suddenly, she pulled away, almost violently, and ran towards the backyard. Dragon Warrior looked after her in surprise. What the heck? However, Min-ah didn't look back, and when she reached the backyard, she barreled through the girls that were already there, heading straight for one of the large trashcans. And unceremoniously puked the contents of her stomach out into the trashcan. Luckily, there wasn't too much of it, since she hadn't eaten out of pure nervousness in the past six hours. [I]Ugh, I really need a drink of water.[/I]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]Kayla had been listening to Good Charlotte as the bus stopped in front of the house. She hadn't noticed as eight of the other girls had ventured off the bus. She finally looked up from her notebook in which she was drawing a picture of really nothing at all.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]She turned her CD player off, stood up and brushing the contents of her ham sandwhich from her black hoodie sweatshirt, she quickly left the bus before the last girl and stood in line behind the other eight bachelorettes.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]She glanced ahead of them at the bachelor. He was very attractive. He looked much like Johnny Depp, but Johnny Depp was not the kind of man who she thought was cute or attractive. She preferred punk boys but she was glad to be competing in this competition, even if he wasn't a 'punk'. She liked his personality and that was all that mattered. She didn't care a single bit about looks. Looks had nothing to do with true love.[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]As she approached him, she removed her headphones from her ears and smiled at him. He smiled back. "Hello, I'm DDG, but you can also call me Kayla, if you'd like." she introduced herself. He nodded. "My name is Dragon Warrior or you could call me Gavynn."[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Arial][size=1][color=gray]She could tell that their personalities were perfect for each other, even after only that short conversation. She smiled to herself and walked into the backyard.[/color][/size][/font]

Ryoko hopped off the bus. She yawned as she stood there.

"Man, car or bus, I always fall asleep." She said to herself.

As she walked forwad with her head down, she stepped toward him and looked up at him.

"Wow....what....a....HOTTIE!!!!" she thought to herself. "um, hello, I'm Ryoko. Or Ryo, or or Olivia. Ether one don't bug me!" She told him.

"Nice to meet you. I'm DW or Gavynn. Ethter one don't bug me." He said smiling.

Olivia looked at him and blushed. She stood up on her tippy-toes, for she was pretty short, and gave him a peck on the lips. She then walked the way the girls went.

"Oh, he is soooo hot....Johnny Depp hot to be sure. And Johnny ain't that bad." She said to herself.

Then, she fainted at the thought of the Johnny-hottness mixed with DW-hottness.