Kayin Cloud Posted March 11, 2004 Posted March 11, 2004 Hey let's see [url]http://www.myimgs.com/data/THova/KayinCloud.jpg[/url] [url]http://www.myimgs.com/data/THova/RyujinTakata.jpg[/url] [url]http://www.myimgs.com/data/Kayin/BladeGundamColor.jpg[/url] [url]http://www.myimgs.com/data/Kayin/FtgdKeiji.jpg[/url] [url]http://www.myimgs.com/data/Kayin/Kayin.jpg[/url] [url]http://www.myimgs.com/data/Kayin/KayinArmed.jpg[/url] [url]http://www.myimgs.com/data/Kayin/MaverickKayin.jpg[/url] [url]http://www.myimgs.com/data/Kayin/Ryojin.jpg[/url] [url]http://www.myimgs.com/data/Kayin/Tanaka.jpg[/url] [url]http://www.myimgs.com/data/Kayin/Zee.jpg[/url] there's more but my hand's tired
Muad'Dib Posted March 12, 2004 Posted March 12, 2004 Dang... wish I could draw like that... Well, I remember you used the first one in an RP... and the rest are pretty impressive. The Gundam is obviously a little.... not-so-good. Better than many could do, but not as good as the others. The second to last one, Tanaka, was good, bu didn't seem as... hmm... I don't know. Good job dude.
Kayin Cloud Posted July 25, 2004 Author Posted July 25, 2004 Yeah, I know about the Gundam. I kinda messed up on that last one. Here's two more. [url]http://www.myimgs.com/data/THova/KristenCloud.jpg[/url] (^coloring got an accidental texture effect...) [url]http://www.myimgs.com/data/Kayin/Hiro.jpg[/url] I fixed my Gundam up a bit and here's some more art Sorry bout the double post James...
James Posted July 25, 2004 Posted July 25, 2004 [color=#707875]Keiji, please do not double post. It's against the rules here at OB. If you need to add something to a previous post, you may edit that post.[/color]
Skye Posted July 27, 2004 Posted July 27, 2004 Nice! Sorry, though, the only ones I can see are the attachments. Attacht the other ones! I wanna see them. ^_^ Love the Kayin ones!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now