Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey let's see
[url]http://www.myimgs.com/data/THova/KayinCloud.jpg[/url]
[url]http://www.myimgs.com/data/THova/RyujinTakata.jpg[/url]
[url]http://www.myimgs.com/data/Kayin/BladeGundamColor.jpg[/url]
[url]http://www.myimgs.com/data/Kayin/FtgdKeiji.jpg[/url]
[url]http://www.myimgs.com/data/Kayin/Kayin.jpg[/url]
[url]http://www.myimgs.com/data/Kayin/KayinArmed.jpg[/url]
[url]http://www.myimgs.com/data/Kayin/MaverickKayin.jpg[/url]
[url]http://www.myimgs.com/data/Kayin/Ryojin.jpg[/url]
[url]http://www.myimgs.com/data/Kayin/Tanaka.jpg[/url]
[url]http://www.myimgs.com/data/Kayin/Zee.jpg[/url]

there's more but my hand's tired
Posted
Dang... wish I could draw like that...

Well, I remember you used the first one in an RP... and the rest are pretty impressive. The Gundam is obviously a little.... not-so-good. Better than many could do, but not as good as the others. The second to last one, Tanaka, was good, bu didn't seem as... hmm... I don't know.

Good job dude.
  • 4 months later...
Posted
Yeah, I know about the Gundam. I kinda messed up on that last one. Here's two more.

[url]http://www.myimgs.com/data/THova/KristenCloud.jpg[/url]
(^coloring got an accidental texture effect...)
[url]http://www.myimgs.com/data/Kayin/Hiro.jpg[/url]

I fixed my Gundam up a bit and here's some more art

Sorry bout the double post James...
Posted
[color=#707875]Keiji, please do not double post. It's against the rules here at OB.

If you need to add something to a previous post, you may edit that post.[/color]
Posted
Nice! Sorry, though, the only ones I can see are the attachments. Attacht the other ones! I wanna see them. ^_^ Love the Kayin ones!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...