OtakuBoards

Flora's Wallpaper...

Frankie

Well I just recently found a very neat effect in one of my art programs... Its the Fur Generator and so I started messin with it. And the first time I used it I had nothing to go by so the first picture I did looked pretty bad. With practice over a few days I did better. So here is Renamon & Terriermon from Digimon... Please keep in mind I'm still beggining with this effect.

Note: I forgot the things on the backs of Renamons arms and I went back in to try and put them back in but it just never looked right. The purple arm glove doesnt look so well either but thats cause my shading went wrong. The one thing that bothered me most about Terriermon is that his ears are to short but I had limited space so oh well.

Please tell me what you think. (Their original sizers are large...)

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=red]Nice, Flora. For a beginer. If these were regular images, it would be better, but as a wallpaper it's too plain. Take 'em and paste them into scenes like you did with the didmon u showed me eariler...then it would rock.[/color][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][color=#ff0000]_-Nate-_[/color][/font]

Yeah i agree there. But every time i save it in sifles so i can paste it neatly on a neat background the unfortunate happens... The picture quality declines and it looks... pixilated... This was jsut me messing around with the fur generators too so eh. I plan on making one with gatomon and elecmon.. not together but im still not sure. Thanks Nate