OtakuBoards

Longest/shortest anime

mornigndew

[color=red][b]Mobile Suit Gundam: The 08th MS Team[/b] is comprised of only 12 episodes. I'd say it's a pretty short anime:)....it might even take the cake, for being the anime with the least amount of episodes. As for an anime with the [i]most[/i] episodes......I'd have to guess Dragonball Z, or a Gundam series.[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B]

[COLOR=blue]4 episodes, that's really short.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=royal blue]Yes.......4 episodes [i]is[/i] really short. However, I rented Blue Submarine No. 6,(it was like a 2 hour movie), and it was really good. I recommend seeing it !!![/color]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 years later...
[quote name='mornigndew']What Anime have the most episode? Least episode? How many ep.[/QUOTE]
well the best short anime is flcl thats my opinion but for the shortest anime ever ....well that wld have to be Tooi Sekai (Other Worlds). It's a 1 episode ONA that's somewhere between 1-2 minutes long

and the longest wld have to be Doraemon with 2000+ episodes imagine getting the complete collection of that

[COLOR="DarkGreen"][FONT="Tahoma"]Hey there [B]shadow2039[/B], I'm going to shut this down because as you can see, the thread is nearly eight years old and the member who started it hasn't even logged into OtakuBoards in over six years. So it's always a good idea to simply start a new thread if it's that old.

Threads on a specific show however can always be revived no matter how old they are. Anyway, if you want to discuss which anime shows are the longest vs shortest then by all means feel free to start a new thread on it. :catgirl:

[B]Thread Closed[/B][/FONT][/COLOR]