OtakuBoards

Sunday, I am leaving....

Sephiroth

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

lol, that post made me laugh my butt off....

yeah, I went to malta last, and it wasn't that recently I got back, it was about...just over a month ago.... [/B][/QUOTE]

A month jeez man you gotta get out more!! I hate you!! God I get maybe a trip a year, and my exotic vacation consist of Mississippi...or Texas:rolleyes: Thats what my family would call exotic...I hate you you lucky son of a donkey!! Lol !! Have fun man!!

[COLOR=royalblue] I don't care if you get to travel:rolleyes:. I'm just gonna sit at home and *sniff*...be alone..*sniff,sniff*..I'm not gonna cry.*sniff,sniff,sniff*... I'm gonna be strong *sniff*. And...and...*sweetreyes cries hysterically*... man forget this.. *sweetreyes stops crying and catches the next flight to meet Sephiroth. sweetreyes sees Sephiroth and drops to her knees and begs Sephiroth to take her*:laugh:

Seriously you have a good time and be sure to give us all the details of your trip...oh and if any good sex stories happen to be made :tasty:, tell me ;) [/COLOR]

G'damm, Seph, you did scare me! I saw the title, and I'm all "WHAT?! YOU CAN'T LEAVE!". Thanks for giving me a heart attack(j/k)! Have fun! BTW, are there gonna be and chicky-chicks on the island? Cuz if there is, I'm gonna steal your plane ticket!! MAWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!! J/K!!!

That would be funny...I actually steal your ticket, and the plane gets 'jacked. I would go nuts. I'd kick all dere butts out of the plane, mumbling "Jack this plane huh? I don't think so. I'm going to tha island..." the whole time. LOL!

Have fun!

Btw, you got a chick pregnate? Man, I never heard that. Or am I making wild conclusions again? Oh, well. So, er...um...HAVE FUN!!

BTW(again), look at my avatar. I made it myself. I can make one for you, too...