OtakuBoards

Sunday, I am leaving....

Sephiroth

TAKE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

You can't go to the Trance capital of the world without ME! ::cries::

I always wanted to go there.... this is so unfair!

I'll just sit at home.... doing homework.... while you.... you party.... grrrr

Do yourself a favor and don't come back pregnant :p (not that that is possible.. heh .... I was joking!)

bring me back pictures and post cards... and CD's.... and.... hell just take me! ::flies to UK:: hahaha

Uh oh...don't get anyone else pregnant, Safer. And hold on now, you can't take Transtic without taking me! *grabs onto the tail of Transtic's plane and jumps off as the plane flies over Safer's house to the airport. Afterwhich, busts down the door* Give me Party, or give me death!

-Justin

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]heh, don't worry, no pregnancies will occur this time, hopefully....

oh, and transtic, don't worry, I'll get ya a trance album or 2 from there :) [/B][/QUOTE]
lol, plus if u came back with another pregnancy ur gf would bite ur head off or beta u up with a stick

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]to go on a little vacation! heh, had you going there for a sec, anyway, this sunday I am leaving for a week to go to Ibiza! Party capital of the world, woo hoo.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=orangered][size=1]Gah, you only just got back from your other trip...it was Malta wasn't it?

And now Ibiza...*sigh*

Lucky bastard. ;) [/color][/size]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=orangered][size=1]Gah, you only just got back from your other trip...it was Malta wasn't it?

[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Well poo *pouts*. All hail Safer, king of exotic vacations...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

And now Ibiza...*sigh*

Lucky bastard. ;) [/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

lol, that post made me laugh my butt off....

yeah, I went to malta last, and it wasn't that recently I got back, it was about...just over a month ago....

Guest Master O Beans
Argh, must be fun! Hehe, and I thought parties on campus were fun...partyin' on a island...hmm...some people have all the luck! :p