Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well, I do like to make humorous banners and it's possible you will find this funny, but it's dead serious. In all truth, these two banners are for real. Their messages are far from fibs. What's that? You want proof they're true. Then just look deep down inside yourself. You'll hear a little voice saying "Dragon Warrior's sexy." I stand by that :<

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18003&stc=1[/IMG]

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18004&stc=1[/IMG][/CENTER]

PS: The second banner I made for KKC. She knows it's true as well >:^o
Posted
Lol, I love how the text resembles nature in your first one. Whether it was a font that's preset like that or not, it looks great.

The Billy Doyd one is humorous as well, and I like the transparent, duplicated text.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...