OtakuBoards

choice you raper

Guest ss3-brolly

Guest ss3-brolly
Me and my friend had a poll in school what better rap or country of course rap won no this is not a poll.I just want to know your opinan my 2 favorite raper are JayZ,DMX so drop a few lines and tell me whos your's.I don't care who It is as long as it a raper so answer back.

peace :laugh: :cool:

[size=1][color=red] My favorite raper is Eminem. He rapes the best. He always rapes about his mom. And his little girl and his wife. He's a good raper.

Piece to you too. Don't rape too much to the point where you can't anymore.[/size][/color]

[QUOTE=ss3-brolly]Me and my friend had a poll in school what better rap or country of course rap won no this is not a poll.I just want to know your opinan my 2 favorite raper are JayZ,DMX so drop a few lines and tell me whos your's.I don't care who It is as long as it a raper so answer back.

peace :laugh: :cool:[/QUOTE]
You have some ****** taste for rappers, and that's coming from someon who thinks rap sucks.

Also Mitch, we all know Kobe is the greatest raper of all. He puts the victim on trial.

Meh. Time to kill it.

ss3-brolly, you really need to improve on your post quality. In addition to this, favorites threads are frowned upon on OB. Particularly those that really offer no discussion from the start. You could have at least stated why you like DMX or Jay-Z or something to that effect.