Guest ss3-brolly Posted March 15, 2004 Posted March 15, 2004 Me and my friend had a poll in school what better rap or country of course rap won no this is not a poll.I just want to know your opinan my 2 favorite raper are JayZ,DMX so drop a few lines and tell me whos your's.I don't care who It is as long as it a raper so answer back. peace :laugh: :cool:
Mitch Posted March 15, 2004 Posted March 15, 2004 [size=1][color=red] My favorite raper is Eminem. He rapes the best. He always rapes about his mom. And his little girl and his wife. He's a good raper. Piece to you too. Don't rape too much to the point where you can't anymore.[/size][/color]
Harry Posted March 15, 2004 Posted March 15, 2004 [QUOTE=ss3-brolly]Me and my friend had a poll in school what better rap or country of course rap won no this is not a poll.I just want to know your opinan my 2 favorite raper are JayZ,DMX so drop a few lines and tell me whos your's.I don't care who It is as long as it a raper so answer back. peace :laugh: :cool:[/QUOTE] You have some ****** taste for rappers, and that's coming from someon who thinks rap sucks. Also Mitch, we all know Kobe is the greatest raper of all. He puts the victim on trial.
OlgaTheDwarf Posted March 15, 2004 Posted March 15, 2004 I was going to say Bundy. But, by the time I saw that Harry had posted I figured the joke had already been let out.
Semjaza Posted March 15, 2004 Posted March 15, 2004 Meh. Time to kill it. ss3-brolly, you really need to improve on your post quality. In addition to this, favorites threads are frowned upon on OB. Particularly those that really offer no discussion from the start. You could have at least stated why you like DMX or Jay-Z or something to that effect.
Recommended Posts