OtakuBoards

Tekken 4!

Yoda

Basically, me and my class went on a school trip to a local University, and while we were there, we went down to the cafeteria, and Tekken 4 was there! We played on it, and it was the sweetest thing ever! So smooth, so polished!

I can't explain how it's there mind you, I don't know if it's out in America, but it's definately not out in the U.K, so it was the coolest thing ever when we saw it there!

Lol! He he,now you see how I get all the lovely ladies...Lol!
Nah not really,I look really like Jin Kazama but I dont like havin a group of girls,I'm still waitin for the right one.
Yeah Kazuya's really cool ,I think the whole Mishima and Kazama family are cool.I bet you do look alot like Kazuya,Sephiroth.Great now I'mm gonna have to call you father from now on.lol!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SS Trunks [/i]
[B]Basically, me and my class went on a school trip to a local University, and while we were there, we went down to the cafeteria, and Tekken 4 was there! We played on it, and it was the sweetest thing ever! So smooth, so polished!

I can't explain how it's there mind you, I don't know if it's out in America, but it's definately not out in the U.K, so it was the coolest thing ever when we saw it there! [/B][/QUOTE]

in september my class went on a field trip then to the mall, i saw tekken4 but damnit only 1 quater! but i was semi satisfyed knowing i saw the begging sequence of tekken 4, luckily i had read the review from ign and i wasnt confused when i saw kazuya was back :)

Yeah it was a while ago I got a chance to play Tekken 4 again heck the graphics looks real nice.I wasn't really a expert player with Jin K. but i knew some of his basic moves but in Tekken 4 Jin plays different from the originals,slightly different but other than that im still use to him.One thing i didn't expect was Kuma(Bear) he is a hidden charcter in the game and has a funny outfit on him.The outfit Kuma was wearing was a Red T-shirt and with a pair of tennis shoes on he looked funny but cute.lol

The other new character had sweet combo kicks if i remember correctly his name was Violet.Anyways in my opionion Tekken 4 was a better sequel than Tekken Tag,but both are great games.:)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zidane [/i]
[B]Cool,you have a mustache.
May I ask,how old are ya? [/B][/QUOTE]

messa think me is 20....

messa think I have a moustache just like nappa....

messa think I have no hair because I shave it, like nappa....

messa want to look like kazuya, but my hair is nothing like his....

Lol.Well here's a few tips:-
.Let your hair grow,then(MIne's short but I have a small Jin Kazama style) go to the hair dressers,an bring in a large pic of Kazuya and ask them to do that.
. Shave ya moustache of.
.Try not to have an exorcism once in a while,lol.And call me son and beat me up or sumthin,lol
And that's it!.....................................:D

Tekken 4 sounds really cool and aparently one of the new characters is steve or stevie but i aint sure and i have tekken 2,3, and tag and i wanna get 4 i have a foreign copy of tekken 4 but i cant play it coz i aint got a foreign console.:wigout: :drunk:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]tekken tag was better on the arcades, it is slow on the ps2, the japanese version is faster.... [/B][/QUOTE]
Yeah you're right.But still it's a great game,and about Tekken 4,I reckon the graphics are better than Tekken Tag Tounament.But that's just my opinion.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tintin [/i]
[B]Tekken 4 sounds really cool and aparently one of the new characters is steve or stevie but i aint sure and i have tekken 2,3, and tag and i wanna get 4 i have a foreign copy of tekken 4 but i cant play it coz i aint got a foreign console.:wigout: :drunk: [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=crimson][size=1]lol, you've been suckered, my friend.

Tekken 4 hasn't been released for any console yet. Infact, it is only in the early stages of development (if at all), as Namco has not even confirmed that Tekken 4 is coming to any consoles yet.

So what you have is probably a blank disc. lol[/color][/size]

I have a foreign copy of tekken 4 from which i got when i embarked on my tracels to malaysia and i aslo got NBA Street and i need a cartridge thing so i can play foreign games but the thing is ....... where in the hell do u get it from ???? does anyone know if so pm me or send me a message in my poll of Fav Tekken characters. or just reply after my post lol

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=crimson][size=1]lol, you've been suckered, my friend.

Tekken 4 hasn't been released for any console yet. Infact, it is only in the early stages of development (if at all), as Namco has not even confirmed that Tekken 4 is coming to any consoles yet.

So what you have is probably a blank disc. lol[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
Listen to James he knows all? Really? Namco hasn't even confimed about Tekken 4 being released on consoles?