OtakuBoards

What if u made an anime?

Guest SailorMelina

[color=blue][size=1]Honestly, I have a story line for an anime (but it will most likely become a manga) all written and completed. It's got a variety of characters, creatures, and events. Sure, the entire thing may seem completely strange and farfetched, but aren't most animes like that?

Well, it's got a lot of similarities with video games, oddly enough. That surprised my friends (who, so far, are the only ones to have read it) who were all expecting a story similar to that of Shaman King and so on.

The basic story line involves a girl in high school. She was held back three times from graduating high school and she's on the verge of expulsion (sp?). She does a lot of different drugs after school with her college friends. Then there are a few bizarre accidents, a plot twist here and there, and viola! She fuses with a stray cat. She then becomes a cat-girl... thing.

Heh. Confused? You aren't alone.

If you want to know more about it (though I doubt it), PM me or something. I've yet to act further on my story. And, just for closure, I'll tell you how many pages it is. 249 pages of it, and there are about... seventeen episodes there. Give or take a few. I know it seems short, but I used small fonts or something.[/color][/size]

[quote name='sarah3099']I would make (and already have made) one about my version of the second generation of sailor scouts. :)[/quote]

[color=darkviolet] :mad: Wah, it's Senshi! :flaming:

As for me well...

I started writing this badly drawn manga/comic about this girl who wakes up one morning to find that she can levitate things or set them on fire. She gets to school and finds out that her two close friends have also had strange findings that same morning involving water and elctricity respectfully.

Later on there's a strange guy, some villains and a princess, but I can't really figure out how to get the whole thing off the ground.

As anyone can tell, I'm kind of still in love with shojo-esq ideas focusing on super powers and stuff. Maybe some day I'll grow up. *shrug*

Another idea I could probably use is a short story I'm working on where a 21st century girl meets up with her 18th century counterpart. OF course, that story is on my computer down in Texas so I don't remember how the whole thing went. But the characters have fun with everything from indoor plumbing to a trip to the laundrymat. Yeah, I thought this idea up at the coin-op while I did my laundry in Texas :)

Well, there are two ideas I have. I doubt they'd really get off the ground, but hey... :devil: I just have one more thing to say: I wish I had thought this up.[/color]

• 2 weeks later...
Guest SailorMelina
If I ever made an anime, it would be titled...well,I don't know what it'd be titled. But I already know what it'd be about!
3 guys have to live each other in a house for 1 year cause they are all bitter enemies and made a bbet that they couldn't live with each other for a year without killing the other people. They all (very unfortunatly) go to the same school!There's a girl there whois the same age as them .They all like her,though they are way to proud to say it to anybody besides themselves.
I have already written out the whole thing!I just need to figure out what the characters will look like!(I probably made a billion spelling mistakes!)

[quote name='lonelymoon02']wow...i haven't been on OtakuBoards.com for a long time. :) Anyway, if I ever made an anime...it would be similar to Cowboy Bebop since. that is my favorite anime.[/quote]
[COLOR=#503F86]Try and put more thought into your posts please, lonelymoon. Posts this short are generally considered spam. If you'd make a series like Cowboy Bebop, explain what elements of the show you'd keep and which you like best. Just saying it's your favourite anime doesn't cut it for decent discussion, I'm afraid. -Solo[/COLOR]

Mine be about Akiya (hey! That's me! :p ) And she hunts Icarus (If you've ever read "The Dark Angle" you'd know that icarus are pre-vampire, it's hard to explain. they are like vampires except they only feed once a year and can't take eat there victim's soul. Instead they have to give them to this evil with lady) Well, she hunts icarus because one stloe her mommy and best frined, yue. My anime would also include tid bits of various other anime like Kenshin and video games like Zelda and Final Fanatsy. I'm already writng a book about it and if you'd like to read it, just ask. :D

• 2 months later...
:smirk: You really wanna know? Mine would be about a high school girl named Hemiko, who is repeatedly kidnapped, so to say, to different dimensions and some times followed home by demons, angels, griffens, and the some of the Greek and Japanese gods/goddesses, (yes, them too) and other weird creatures. It will tell about how she deals with them. Just the regular anime/manga tale filled with mystery, school, action/adventure, and... *wink, wink* ;) Romance... ;) Hehehe...

That's just one of my ideas. My others are very... interesting, but that's the main one!