OtakuBoards

Shaman King

Utena_Tenjou

Shaman King is alright after reading the Anime though I hate how 4Kids killed it look what it has done already to Yugioh and Shaman King we should not stand by and let them do this to other animes which may sadly fall into their hands.

Also that Shaman King video game is the worst thing I have ever seen it made me cry in pain and anger.

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[SIZE=1]I guess I'll bring this back from the backslots of the Anime Lounge.

Shaman King, I'm sorry to say, I've only had the chance to watch the Anime, and not read the Manga, so I can't go and say that it isn't as good as the manga. But I still think it is a very well done Anime, they try and push it a bit though, completley editing scenes.

[spoiler]Like Yoh wanting to become a rock star[/spoiler] I know that definetly wouldn't be in the manga. But I still think it's extremly well done.

But that's really all I can say bout it seeing as I haven't read the Manga. Because I need to order over the net to get it, or go on a 1 and a half hour drive to get to them. Oh well.[/SIZE]

I liked the anime, but it had its flaws. All the battles were relatively the same. It had that DBZ-esque feel to it. Yoh always got his butt kicked, then unlocked some power inside of him, and won. Either that or he was doing really well, then the bad-guy started winning, and Yoh wins anyway. But overall I enjoyed watching it. Better than Kirby. :ewrg:

The magna really isn't anything to write home about, as it is [basically] the same thing as the anime. I think I'd give it a [B]6/10[/B]. [I]Bleach[/I] on the other hand is like... better Shaman King. That's just my opinion anyway.

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=4]i luv the program its my fave.thats y my name is shaman luver. ive been watchin it on fox kids all da time and now there at the point where [spoiler]they have made a new green haired friend and he now has joined the x laws,i saw sum of the fight between zeek and yoh and i nearly felt like cryin i was so shocked[/spoiler]. i make sure that i neva miss the program . i like trey(horohoro(i think thats how u spell it)) and yoh he is so relaxed and cares more for his friends dan wantin to be shaman king. to be honest i like everyone there and all the ghosts. i like the way they dressed amidamaru. if the shoes hes wearin where out i will by them. when im watchin the program i always fink that its for teenagers, reading all the threds about shaman im surprised that there is swearin in it an all that ive bin watchin has been cut and its not the orginal. i could neva tell. an i live in london and have sky digital ive neva herd of foxbox or 4kids, is it on another type of cable coz i cant see it[/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=4][/size][/font]
[COLOR=#503F86][SIZE=1][b]Welcome to OtakuBoards, shamanluver. Please be aware that we have certain standards with regards to post quality here, as can be seen in the [URL=http://www.otakuboards.com/rules.php?]Rules[/URL] section of our site. A specific problem I can see here is your use of abbreviations, which isn't encouraged here- although we don't expect anyone's writing to be perfect it's nice as far as you can to sue proper spelling, grammr and punctuation.

Please also try and break up your posts a little more, especially if you're going to be typing in a font this large- like this it's incredibly hard to read, heh.

If you have any questions, feel free to send a PM. -Solo[/COLOR][/SIZE][/b]

• 8 months later...
"Shaman King is alright after reading the Anime though I hate how 4Kids killed it look what it has done already to Yugioh and Shaman King we should not stand by and let them do this to other animes which may sadly fall into their hands. " i agree

• 1 month later...
Guest uchiha sakura
[QUOTE=Utena_Tenjou]Sorry if this topic has already done. -_-;

I'm just wondering if any ones seen the anime AND has been reading the manga in Shounen Jump, if you have, whos your favorite character?

Mine's Yoh and Horo Horo. :D[/QUOTE]

whoo,i'm a little late,huh?Shaman King ended about 2 months ago...well,i'm still reading the manga,and my favorite would have to be Ren Tao.and Hao-sama.i hate yoh!