Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[font=Tahoma]Plz Rate my 3rd banner as if i wasn't a noob thanx and bye and what you think of it. Also i made the other two picture i am gonna use them for a background but tell me which one is better out of the two. I didn t make the spiderman thing it says the site on it but its a really good wallapaper. Also who has a A full size Art of Sword Samuri X wallpaper or the words of it, If so can i have it plz and i have smaller sized attached. [/font]
Posted
You my friend are a very skilled at making banners. It looks beautiful except for the fact that it dosn't have a boarder.

9.999/10

-Mark
Posted
Borders do make banners look a little neater and nicer... I have the habit of making neat borders instead of just the one pixil all around... But thats another story. Not bad I cant make moving banners like that quite yet.. I dont have much time in my life to practice alot. Nice job...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...