OtakuBoards

Slayers Episode 2: Halloween!!!

Xander Harris

Clark was walking around out in the streets with screams all around him. He really needed to find a telephone booth so noone would see him "change." He finaaly found one and he ran in. in a whirlwind he was instantly in his traditional Red and Blue with the S on his chest. He flew out of the booth and started patrolling the streets and helping everyone he could come across.

As he flew through the sky he heard from about 400 feet away a rabid wolf getting ready to strike. He heard it lunge at its prey but in an instant SuperMan was in front of the beast. They grappled in battle. The massive beast took a massive bite out of Clark's arm but in return Clark punched the beast back 30 feet. The beast flew through the air and collided into a wall. The wall collapsed with the immense force of the blow and the wolf slowly got bnack up.

[I]"What kind of beast is this? I have never seen anything of the like." [/I]

The beast lunged at Clark but he flew around the beast and caught him by surprise. With his freezing breath he turned the beast to ice and asked the people he had saved.

[I]"What is going on in this town, and how did I end up here? las I knew I was fighting a battle with Doomsday and it wasn't looking too good. What has happend?"[/I]

With a powerful swing of the tail, Godzilla knocked Mecha-Godzilla to the ground, and unconcious.
He stopped and sniffed the air. Trouble was brewing, and a powerful presence was in the area. Several, even. He turned his head to the location that the majority of the power was coming from. He sensed conflict.
Moving with slow determination, it left the fallen foe behind and headed off to face the new energies, the new forces.
It eventually found them. Two beings were standing off, a large Wolf and a human, or so it looked. But there was great power coming from both, and two others near by.
This would be a battle to remember.

[COLOR=DarkRed]With a shatter, the ice broke and the wolf stood menacingly. It jumped at the man of steel, who jumped over it's head. The wolf lept up and grabbed his pants, pulling him down. Superman kicked the wolf over and over, yet it held on. Superman dropped to the ground and the wolf stood over his back, ripping up his cape.

The man of steel got up and proceeded to fight the wolf, which bit deep into his hand. Superman punched the wolf in the face and it ran off into the street.

Fenris, in wolf form, ran to the pine grove and laid down, eyes open. He wanted to sleep, but needed to keep his eyes open. The human might be back. One thing was true: his P.E. teacher mustn't tell anyone. it was, afterall, personal. That would be like telling everyone that you had an STD. Not cool. Not called for.

As his eyes closed, he felt a gut-wrenching sensation as he was turned back into his human form. He awoke half an hour later, completely naked. His clothes were on the other side of town, as was his house. He saw a pirate walking down the street.

"Hey, I'm a British officer and I seem to have lost my ship. Could you help me find it?"
The pirate, upon hearing these words, went to investigate, only to be beaten in the head with a treebranch. Fenris quickly changed into his new clothes and beagan his walk home.[/COLOR]

Scene 3:

Ethan Rayne awoke in the OtakuLake hospital. He was not the only person there that night. The hallways were jammed with impromptue stretchers. All around town, people were being smashed, hit, mauled, or bitten by a virtual army of supernatural creatures running rampant through the town.

Ethan was lucky. He had been brought here before all the chaos started. Slowly, painfully, he started to get up. There was an IV in his arm, and a cast on his leg. He actually felt quite good, though. Enough of his potion must have sunk through his skin to provide some magical healing. The bag that held his possessions sat on a table several feet from his bed. Ethan ripped out the IV and walked over the the table. No nurses were around to impede his progress, thankfully. He quickly pulled out a goat's head, a parcel of Chimera root, and a vial of virgin's blood. He tossed them all into a ceramonial urn, and began to chant. A sharp pain and a wave of nausea came over him, but he pressed on through it. His only chance of getting revenge was to complete the spell.

A thick green smoke rose from the urn and swirled around the chanting mage. Shapes began to form in the mist. They were coming. The champions of this town. Robert was the first to materialize.

"Ethan. I should have known you were behind this." Robert ran forward, his fist ready to strike.

"Wait! Wait!" Ethan stumbled away, as the other defenders of Otaku Lake appeard behind Robert. He just about fell over when Godzilla showed up, smashing the cieling of the hospital and roaring in pain. There was a vampire there too, but one look from Raven, one of the local slayers, who had also just appeared, stopped it in it's tracks. "My good man, this is not my doing. It is a Nteino demon, who stole my spell components! He took the statue, the costumes, everything! Here..." Ethan rumaged around in his sack, and brought out a small compass. This will lead you to Myork. There you can break the spell, and return your champions to their normal states. Wait! Before you go... Myrok has seeded this town with her eggs. She cast the spell as cover. If you don't find and destroy the egg-sacks, this entire city will be overrun with Nteino demons. I tell you this because I for one don't have the strength for another teleportation spell, and would hate to end my life as food for a bunch of overgrown beetles."

Robert led the way out the door, managing to coax Godzilla and the vampire along with the help of Raven and Superman. (Nathan had to airlift the giant green monster out of the hospital)

and that brings us to...

ACT 2

Scene 1

ALL are led into battle against Myork at the costume shop. She is armed with a dagger for each hand. Her amulet can fire a powerful burst of energy. And she has recruited a cadre of people in evil costumes to help guard the shop and the talisman that powers the spell. If you want to split up and have some people go after the eggs in this scene, that's o.k. Otherwise your characters can just force the location of the eggs out of Myork after this battle, in ACT 3. Whatever you do, have fun, and good luck!

"Thank GOD, your alright!"Adam said as he hugged the man, then realizing what he was doing he quikly stopped, shaking his hand instead.
"I lost my gun" Gunn said.
"Ironic ain't it?"
"Just a little"
"Well, that's fine, I'm planning on getting more fire power myself."
"I'm ready"
"Ok follow me"
They ran around the town, which led them to the base. They coded in and ran to the WAR ROOM. In the WAR ROOM they met up with two other soldiers, Jay and Ved. They greeted them, and Adam assigned them to his squad.
"Now, let's go get the artillery," Adam said smurking. They ran to the room where the guns and other things are stowed. All of a sudden they saw a man, that looked like a red demon. He saw them and said "Let's dance!" and he started to sing and dance.
Adam shot him saying, "Wrong episode, man, I mean, take that crazy dude....heh....heh....."
Finally they get there. Adam shot the door down (he likes using his gun, frankly, he like using all weapons). They walked in and the three soldiers went looking for guns and grenades. Adam wanted more than just that (sure he took that too but he got even more). He found a rocket launcher and had Ved and Gunn cary it then he found a gun marked "Initionative only" after a "Screw it" from himself he broke into the box and got out a HUGE hand gun and shot it at a wall, but several wooden stakes came out instead.He still took it.
Running, they saw Godzilla and Superman. "God, this is one wierd night!" Adam said followed by "let's follow them." They did.
They got off coarse. Leading them strait to the costume shop. Some person walked up to them saying "It's in there. It's ugly, and it hurts."
"I don't like things that hurt other things, sept mtself of coarse." Adam whispered to himself followed by shouting to the other three" We attack there!"
They ran up to the building. Adam shot the door. Yes, another one.
Adam spotted a vampire. "Oh great, ANOTHER weird lookin' guy!" "Time for the fight scene I guess." He took out the weird wood shootting gun for only the reason that it seemed right. He shot it. "It turned to dust!" he said followed by "What the HELL?!?!? HE FREAKING TURNED TO DUST!!"

"OK... Now that our cover's blown!" Robert whispered to Rei and the others... not including Godzilla, who was SUPPOSED to be the distraction, "I guess you, me and Superman will try and find the eggs." Robert said, pointing to the vampire, and making referance to Superman... of course.

Robert continued, "This compass should work for the eggs, as well, since it does haver her DNA...er... whatever the hell it is that Demons spew... These potions, when poured over them, should dissolve the eggs like salt! Two potions each, because 3 is the normal number for egg groupings of the beatle-demons and, frankly, I don't trust you morons with just one potion!" Robert handed the stuff out, obviously prepared, and then turned to Rei,

"What should I do?" She asked

"Tell Godzilla it's his turn to smash, then go look for Kara. She'll probably be dressed up as God knows what, all you have to do is toss this at her," he said as he handed her a balloon-type instrument, "And recite this..." He handed a paper of cryptic passages, used usually for Demon expelling... but it should work! "Don't worry about the weird language, just pronounce it as written and pray your speech class has done you well."

"What will it do if I screw up, Summon another Demon?"

"No, but it'll waste your time and piss ya off!" Robert turned with his own potion and pushed her out the door... "Oh yeah, the Demon just has to be beheaded... Good Luck!" And the four took off, Rei for Godzilla and Kara... the other three following a compass and praying that the big guy and the shooters will buy them enough time.

[QUOTE=AnonymousSource](I'm assuming Buffy Boy didn't just kill OUR vampire-wanna-be... so I'll go on assuming he's there)

OOC: (You assumed right ,I killed one that was workin for the evil person thing guy, one in a costume)
(Now once again, my post)(dun dun duuuuuuun)(In charater now)

Adam, having just done the weirdest killing in his life, needed to get out his feelings, so he decided to kill things, and use weapons, shiny weapons, his three favorite things in the world.
"I wanna kill some people in evil looking, well not just that, evil doing, I guess, ha that's like a weird speach thing."Adam babbled.
Taking out two machine guns, a dangerous thing, he looked around and told the others to do the same.
He saw an egg and went for it but this teenage ninja turtle stopped him.
"Don't hurt the egg man!"
"OH, I will, infact I'll hurt more than that."
"No you won't"
"Wanna see my Godzilla inpression?"
"Ok, dude."
Adam shot him. Gunn asked" Godzilla?"
"You know, if he drank alot of coffee and got short, then got some guns, then turned human and shot the guy"
"Oh."
Adam then shot the egg and went off.
((OOC: Do I have good Buffy Speak?))

"I'm touched by your trust," Rannos said sarcastically, "You two go ahead, I'll bring up the rear."
He took the potions and followed after them, keeping an eye out for anything paranormal. Then again, everything was considered normal in his line of work. Perhaps "unfriendly" is a better way to say it. Rannos looked ahead, startled to see that they were almost out of his sight. Shouldn't get lost in thought so often....he thought as he trailed the flag of red betraying Superman.......or hopefully the correct Superman, there could be a couple. He was just catching up to them when Rannos saw the glint of fire in a nearby tree top.
"DUCK!" he screaed at robert, as a robed man threw what seemed to be a fireball straight towards the Man of Steel. Robert and Superman dived to one side just in time to escape getting fried.
"Keep on going! I'll take care of this freak." he said, tossing his potions to Robert. Turning to the robed man, he muttered," time to die, mage boy...."
He leaped, grabbing a fairly low tree branch and swinging up and driving both feet into his side ad knocking him off of the branch.
"Hello! My name is Rannos; and these are my feet!"
The mage fell towards the ground, but quickly righted himself and landed softly. Rannos dove down towards him, fists first. The mage danced back and hurled a bolt of lightning at him. Searing pain lanced through Rannos's body as he struggled to rise, drawing his stake.
"No matter what you are.....a stake in the heart oughta do it." he said as he lunged forward, driving the stake into the mage's heart."Guess he won't turn to dust, though." Rannos started to wipe the stake upon his cloak, thought better of it, and donned it instead.
"I've always wanted one of these....."
He wiped the stake on the mages clothes, pocketed it, and tried to find a trace of Robert's passage.

Robert heard soemthing about an egg... and turned around.

Guns fired, as Robert watched the egg crack... "YOU MORON! DON'T SHOOT IT!"

Robert ran forward... but it was too late... the egg spewed as 3 beatles spewed out.

Robert made it just in time to splatter two of them with the potion... but the other one skitted to a corner.

"SHOOT IT YOU MORON!" Robert yelled at Adam, who promptly did so.

The beatle squirmed as Robert stomped its head into mucus... then driped a little more of the potion on top.

[I]Now where's that Godzilla... and the last two eggs?[/!]

He ran by Rannos and yelled at him, "Hey, I got one of em, we missed it from right under our noses... crazy huh?" Robert heard screaming... the call of the angry beatle demon... Godzilla must have entered already!

Rannos and Robert ran toward where the compass lead them... when it hit Robert,

"Where the hell is Superboy?"
----------------
...enter Superman or Godzilla?

Godzilla slammed his massive claw into a short demon. The tiny hell-beast flew across the street, smacking into a park bench and crumpling to the ground. With a flick of his tail, he sent a Vampire flying off to the side.
"Good, Godzilla," Rei said, fully aware of the absurdity of her statement.
Godzilla let out a triumphant, pleased roar. The former Demon Slayer had been reduced to a gigantic radioactive puppy.
Absurdity and chaos were rampant.
Suddenly, Kara, clad in a fine silk Gypsy-style dress and brandishing a rapier, attacked the duo. Her finely honed blade cut into Godzilla's scaley hide. The large reptile snarled in pain.
"Take zat, you filty beast, daring to strike against my meestress!" (my feeble attempt at a Gypsy-style accent. It sounds more French than East-European.)
She lashed out again, only to have her sword arm gripped by Rei.
"Stop it, Kara," said Rei, holding tight to her fellow slayers bicep.
"Un'and me, you foul woman!" said Kara, attempting to wrench free.
Godzilla roared, and backhanded Kara, knocking her to the ground.
"Thanks," said Rei, rummaging through her pockets, searching for the spell. At last she found it, and spoke the chant. "Ekmanie doraman deimos nio namata ecrume!" (Totally made up. No real words in it.)
Kara rose to her feet, rubbing her head. She looked at Kara, then Godzilla, then the army of costume-transformed people. She screamed.

"Good work Rei!" Robert shouted as he came over to the group, "We've gotten all but one thanks to our pseudo-vampire here, all we need is the Demon and the other eggsack, but the radar just pointed here!"

"Well maybe the eggs are here." Rei responded.

"Nope. They never lay eggs the same place twice..." Robert looked around.

"Well Godzilla got the Demon..." Rei assured him...

"Impossible," Robert pulled out the final bottle of liquids, "The costumes would have been neutralized if it was... it can't be dead."

Godzilla roared in disbelief.

"But that piece of slime's head came right off!" Rei grabbed Roberts arm and whipped him around, "See?" She pointed to the dust on the ground, "Wait..."

"Yea," Robert nodded, they all knew what he'd say next, too, "It was a fake; most likely a feeding vessel type set-up... Just to throw us off..." The compass started flailing wildly, then pointed to the North... right to the lakeside Boy Scout Camp.

"He's there isn't he?" Kara stood up, rubbing the back of her head.

"Yup..." And the odd looking group began walking... along with Godzilla and a flying superman-wannabe.

[COLOR=DarkRed]Fenris joined the group as they walked to the Boy Scout Camp. He pulled Mr. Robertson to the back of the group and spoke with him.

"Ok, here's the deal. I know that you know that I'm a werewolf. Yeah. That's right. I ask that you not tell anyone. It's my problem and I can handle it.

Tonight was a mishap, due to that stupid costume thing, alright. Other than those demons and such, no ones been hurt and no one will. If you breathe a word of this to anyone, I swear I'll turn you into one, too. I can too. Easily. Just one bite and you're in my posse.

You've all seen me, but the others don't know that I am...what I am. DO NOT SAY A WORD. It's just a disease. Like the flu or smallpox. Seriously, I'm trusting you. Not. One. Word."[/COLOR]

As Superman flew through the throngs of beasts he tried to tie up as many as he possibly could. Many of them were too weak to do anything about him but some tried to put up a fight. It wasnt much they were all fools who didnt really know what they were doing but thats what made it even easier. After he took care of nearly 200 beasts he took flight and scaned the town. He noticed many strange eggsacks in and under the boy scout camp with his X Ray vision. He flew down and alighted on the ground right near a massive bug. It tried to strike but it missed. As he waited there he noticed a group of others walking in they looked kind of strange but also familier...

Adam liked shootting the beatles.
"It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside killing beatles, I hated that band."Adam said,"too much british for me."
Adam wants to kill more beatles.
He finds an egg, shoots it, and says: "Hey, Jude!" , then he kills the beatles.
He wondered what the beatles were.
He saw Superman.
"DUDE! It's Superman!"
"DUDE!"
"HI SUPERMAN!!!!"
Superman looked down and waved.
"I wanna kill more bugs....maybe we can find some brittany spears bugs. I hate her too."
He found an egg. He shot it. Again. A BIG bug came out.
"That must be one, so..... Hey, Brittany, what's toxic now?"
He shot it.
"NOW! N*SYNC!"
He found another egg. Man he is gettin good at findin' them.
"It's like easter!"
Anyway, he shot the egg.
"Bye, bye, bye."
He shot them.

Rannos ran towards the giant Nteino demon. It stood in front of a bush, apparantly guarding something. Rannos caught a glimpse of it as the demon braced itself to his charge. [i]An egg![/i] he thought [i]She probably hopes to save that one if we destroy all of the others.[/i]

"Guys! Take care of the rest of the eggs. Godzilla, lets squash this demon."

Godzilla roared and ran toward her, arms raised. Myork smiled and activated her amulet, knocking down Godzilla.

"Crap! This might be harder than I thought......" Rannos muttered, leaping back under an onslaught of knives. Rannos ran straight forward, trying to bait the demon into using her amulet again. She fell for it, firing an energy beam at Rannos. He ducke under it, coming up to try to attack Myork. She had also seen this coming, however, and stabbed his shoulder with one of her daggers. Rannos was sent reeling back, the knife still embedded into his shoulder. He backed up against a tree, letting out a stream of curses. Myork slashed the air in front of her, and let out a hissing laugh, waiting for the next attack.

OOC: AnonymousSource, that sort of thing would probably be better said in PM format. Not to be nagging. ;)

Taken care of and deleted
---------------------------------

"Rannos!" Robert yelled, grabbing the vampire impersonator and ducking into the brush.

"What the hell was that for?" Rannos was tempted to bite the arrogant gym teacher.

"We're not going to get anywhere without strategy..."

The rest of the group hid behind another pair of trees.

"What do you suggest?" Rannos peaked behind the corner to make sure the disgusting beatle demon wasn't doing anything.

"Well, first I have an ancient spell, which so happens to need a drop of blood from a Vampire... it's an ancient spell so who's he to know that you're a pseudo-Vamp?"

The demon hissed and snarled anxiously, and so Robert got to the point quickly, "Here's the deal, we need to form a circle, say the encantation, and then drop a little of your blood into the circle with a little of the potion," He dropped a little onto the ground and used a stick to form a circle around it, "Leaving just enough to evaporate the final egg."

"How long will it take?" Rei asked nervously.

"Uh... about a half-an-hour..." Robert replied nervously.

"And the demon won't attack us why?" Kara retorted.

"You see, that's your job! You guys keep him busy while the rest of us work on the group encantation... exept you Rannos."

"What do I do?" He replied.

"Fight...until we need you, the I'll call you over. You see, if a vampire joins in his inherited evil energy will corrupt the magic. So just stand by to give us your blood and fight." Robert pulled out his book and passed out copies of the encantation to the rest of the group as they stood around the circle.

"Girls, Rannos... do your thing!" Robert began carving a symbol in the middle of the circle and the chant began.
----------------------------------
lets go about 5-6 posts and then I/Xander will put down the final post (If I'm not here I'll tell him what to post for me).

[COLOR=DarkRed]Fenris looked to Robert and motioned for him to come closer. "Um...I'm not sure if I can help. I'll sit the spell out."
Rannos and Fenris moved closer to the demon. Fenris grabbed a stick and Rannos grabbed one too. Fenris laughed. "Pinata."

The demon looked at the two of them as they approached with sticks. She brought her claws up in a defensive position. They both swung at once and edged her to the docks. She was backstepping to the docks when Fenris dropped his stick and grabbed two of her arms in a grapple.

Rannos was right behand and swung his stick, distracting her. Fenris slipped one arm around her neck and she was facing the ground. Fenris jumped in the air and landed with his back on the dock. The demon's head went through the dock with a crunch. Fenris yelled out, "DDT, punk!"[/COLOR]

Robert and the crew sat for a good half hour, awaiting the right moment.

Fenris and Rannos were getting crushed and KC and Rei were now helping with the chant.

[I]Shows how much people listen to me![/I] Robert thought as he chanted...

"It's finished," Robert grinned, "Kara, Rei... stay out of this. No matter what!"

They watched Robert walk up to the demon... assuming the old coot had really flipped his lid or was, at least, suicidal!

"Hello old friend... I can't believe they let you out of your jar?" Robert pulled out a combat knife and a revolver, "Think you're bad? Here comes big bad Jacobson! You remember me... don'cha?"

"I remember a young you," clicked and hissed the Beatle, "Now that you're rotting out of your skin, you wouldn't DARE attack me like you did back then!"

"Wagers anyone?" Robert shot at the demon... three shots to the chest. The beatle winced... then laughed! The next thing he knew, Robert was thrown across the field.

"Come on ya dung-feeder... come and get me!" Robert backed up, continuing to back farther and farther.

"Big talk for someone who's running away!"

"Who's running?" Robert looked down by the demon's feet, she was standing completely inside the circle, "You're right, I am an old weak bastard..." Robert raised his hands above his head, then yelled out an incomprehendable phrase... and the beatle was incinerated!

"A weak old bastard... but my body's still intact!" He said, as he passed out. The spell power was too strong for him... he fell into a magic-induced coma.
-------------------------------------------
Death of demon... that means end of costumes... Good thing... Superman annoys me;)

"Ok, what the hell?" Adam said.
"Come here." Said a misterious person in a black mask and camo everything else.
Adam thought about it then dicided, hey, he's camo, he army man....."OK!"
He followed the person. They came to a huge building. They went in.
They went down an eleva....oh blah blah blah you kow how they get to the initative.Shut up Dylan. You'll see soon. ANYWAY.....
"Your gonna be an I BOY now."
"Wha?"
"Just sit down."
Adam sat down and the guy put this thing on Adam's head and pressed a button this really fast really info giving vidoe that is drilled into his brain.
"Why did you chose me?"
"We saw you use our gun and your an amazing young man of what?"
"13"
"Holy shi.....crap"
"Yah, still want me?"
"Yes."
"Good."
"Come over here." He did.
They sat him down and put him out. They pumped him full of crap that makes him like the million dollar man kinda you know better stregth, smarts, and speed.
Adam wakes up.
" Wow."
"Yeah."
"Ok, I gotta go fight stuff now."
"Sure go have fun."
(By the way, they know he's in a costume, they wanted him before that.)(And he keeps the stuff, but he has almost no use for magic now, he's now a bronze guy with brains too.)
He get back to the place and realizes he is in I clothes, including the guns.
He takes out two electric guns.
" SQUEE"
He goes in and shoots some egg and the bugs.
"That was boring, I wanna get demons."