OtakuBoards

Birthday Girl

Skye

[font=arial][size=2][color=purple]Skye glanced around. She heard the bell ring, and grabbed her book bag. She made it to the hallway just as other students burst from the classrooms. She was swept up, and made it to her best friend, Dea. Dea grinned. ?You ready to party on the skate floor, chicka?? Skye grinned back. ?You bet your math text I am!?

A firm hand gripped her shoulder. Skye started, afraid it was Trevor, the local bully ? then relaxed as she looked into her brothers, T.J.s, face. He hugged her. ?Hey, birthday girl!? She giggled. ?Aren?t you supposed to be taking your driving test??

TJ laughed. ?I had to come wish my little sis a happy birthday, didn?t I?? Skye punched his arm playfully. ?Hey, have you seen Jacob or eather of the Jason?s?? TJ shook his head.

Okay, the people who are in are:

Balinese/Rem
Keiji/TJ
FirePheonix727/Jacob
Silent Angel/Alice(My Worst Enemy!)
Chichiri's Girl/Dea
boggart3k/Jason
Me/Skye
Dmitri Dragoon/Ray
Guess?/Jason

I'm gonna settle for calling the first Jason(boggart3k) Jason, and the other JJ. ^^ Play![/color][/font][/size]

Jason passed Skye in the hallway on his way to the locker. It was her birthday today and she was throwing a party after school. He had been invited as well. Thia was the first time he's ever been invited to a party and it came as a big suprise to him. He didn't know what to expect form it, but he went and got her a present as well. He dearly hoped she would like it. It was a jewelry case. A nice wooden one he picked up at an anique store. It also came with a pair of earrings. Nothing very expensive but it was enough to put him back a few weeks. He didn't care though. He liked this girl and would nearly do anything she asked.

[font=arial][color=purple][size=2]Skye spotted Jason. She pushed past TJ and Dea, and ran over, grinning. "Jason! Hey! So you can come to the skating ring tonight?" Jason just nodded. Skye kept grinning. "Great! See you there!"

She walked back to her locker, and opened it. Inside were tons of Birthday Cards slid in my by her friends. She kept grinning, and opened one. 'Happy birthday, cuteness!' It was signed funny, but she knew it was from David, her ex-boyfriend. They hadn't broken up because they were mad at each other, but because theyjust didn't work.[/color][/font][/size]

Rem sat in her Astronomy class at the high school, dozing a little. Boring... at least Skye's party was that night. Rem had picked up the cutest little necklace with the words "Walk in the rain..." engraved on the inside. She dangled it in her fingers and gazed at it.

"Miss Rennolds! Maybe you can tell me the composition of a blue subgiant?" Mr Bolles blared at her.

"Um..."

"You got a lot of cards for your birthday, Skye. You must really have a lot of friends here," TJ said grinning. "I didn't have that many cards when I turned 13."

"Yeah I guess I do have a lot of friends!" Skye said as she continued looking through her cards. "I'm lucky aren't I?" she added giggling.

"Of course you are! You have great friends and Rem and me to take care of you!" TJ exclaimed proudly. "What did you say you wanted from me for your birthday? I kinda forgot..." TJ said with as much of a straight face as possible.

It was Gym for Jacob... and the teachers were having them run laps around the gym room to "warm up". He ran next to his friend, whom shall remain nameless...

"Hey, you know it's Steph's birthday ..." Jacob fell on his face.

Getting up, he said, "Damnit, why does nobody tell me these things?"

"Hey!" the Gym teacher's voice rang out, "On your feet! Keep going!"

"Slave driver..." He got up and kept running.

Later, in between classes, he caught Steph in the hall. "Hey! How come no one told me it was your b-day?"

Looking over, she said, "I did... you were half-asleep."

"Oh... damn... there gonna be a party or what?"

"Yep... after school."

"Right..." Jacob ran off. After school, he searched desperately for a quick-gift... and found one... eventualy. A Monty-Python DVD... well, she had never seen it, and she did love to laugh... it could work.

OOC: Dang! I do want Monty-Python and the Holy Grail! I want!

IC; Steph caught Jacob on his way home from school. "Hey, dork, forget someone?" She avoided looking at the bag tucked under his arm. Dea came behind her. Skye laughed. "Make the two someones." Jacob blushed.

She hugged him. Dea suddenly laughed out, and blushed. "oops. My moms gonna kill me. I forgot..." She took off. Skye and Jacob stared after her. Then Skye turned and kissed Jacobs nose. She winked. "Meet me at Sparkles at seven, kay?"

OOC: Heh, I could send you a copy... lol.

IC: "OK..." Jacob replied quietly, still blushing. He watched her go down a different street, and stood a moment, watching her go. Damn... if only she had been around in fifth grade...

He came up to his house, and tried not to show his face to his mom. "Hey Mom, I gotta go to Sparkles later, K?"

"Oh? What for?"

"Uhh..." Jacob was lucky he was in a different room, or he would have been really emaressed, "It's Steph's birthday."

"Oh... let's see, was she...?"

"Yes mom." He replied before she could finish.

[b][i][font=Book Antiqua][size=2][color=indigo]OCC: Meh I be confused but whatever right[/color][/size][/font][/i][/b]

[b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=indigo] "Oh crappers If I'm not home by 4 my mom's gonna hash it out. Meh whatever. That will be nothing compared to the pounding Skye will give me with a folding chair if I don't get her soemthing'"Dea said to herself (yep I talk to myself, fluetly really. It's a sign of genius..or that I'm insane...) as she ran at fodl speed(I'm pretty fast)to Main Street. Ocasionaly she ran in front of cars and slid off the hood just to piss of the drivers. All the while thinking of what the hell she should get Skye. Pondering over this fact she didn't notice when she ran into the side of a van.(Just think Excel Saga, I'm okay...I couldn't recieve anymore mental damnage :toothy: ) She jumped up off the road scaring the concered soccer-mom that was driving the van half to death as she had just recieved her idea. She ran into boards picked up the present she wanted for her threw it on the counter and once it was paid for ran like crazy to her house getting there at 3:59.[/color][/font][/i][/b]
[b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082]*******************************************[/color][/font][/i][/b]
[b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082]Muhahahahah! I am the Queen of Run on senteces-well sort of.[/color][/font][/i][/b]

OOC: I don't even [i]want[/i] to know what she was gonna ask.

IC: Skye ran halfway home before twirling around. She lost her balance, and started windmilling her arms. She toppled and landed in Ms. Davidsons yard. Skye said, "Aw, no fair, her yard HAD to be wet..." She got up, and ran home.

Skye went to her room, passing Rem in the kitchen. Rem peeked out. "What did you do? Fall into Davisons-" Skye glared. "Duh. Why she has to water her yard every five seconds is beyond me." She went up to her room, and started laying out clothes for skating and dancing that night.

OOC: Now that i think about it... yes, i DO want to know what she was gonna say, out of curiosoty. ^^

OOC:I'm gonna call myself Jas.

IC: Jas sat on his bed wondering what to give Skye. He was always bad at presents so he decided to give her some money instead. Jas went to his mom and asked for twentyfive dollars. She was too busy watching Dr. Phil(hate the show) and said "Ya, just don't talk."

Jas grabed the money out of his mom's purse, and walked to some store and bought a card that said "Have a Happy Birthday" on the front. Inside was a poem and some pictures of flowers and other party stuff. Jas wrote a few words in the card then stuck the money in. Jas went to Skye's house afterward to wish her a happy birthday.

OOC: LOL How about Jase?

IC: Steph was just getting out of the shower when the doorbell rang. She slipped into her robe, picked up the dirty clothes, and dumped them into her hamper. She toweled her hair dry as she heard Rem open the door, and grinned as she heard her say, ?Hey, Jase! Come in, Steph will be down a sec.? A minute later, she heard Rem say from outside her door, ?Steph, Jase is here.?

Steph tied the bathrobe, and got out. She put on her slippers, and followed Rem downstairs. She flew at Jase. ?Jase!? She hugged him hard. She sat down next to him. ?Hey, Rem, what time is it?? Rem checked her watch. ?A quarter till six.? Steph sighed. ?Time passes fast. So, you coming to the party tonight?? she asked her friend.

Steph turned to Rem. ?Is Ray coming??

Rem yanked a brush through her thick brown hair."Yeah, he'll be home soon, Skye. Why? Expecting something special?" She winked and twisted her hair into a braid, and the braid into a bun. "Your thirteenth birthday... man, time goes fast. I remember when you were little and we used to get into tickle-fights..." Skye groaned and laughed. "Yeah, we always had fun." They both grinned. "And ofcourse, torturing TJ...."

"Man, it's going to be weird without you guys when I go to college...I'm gonna miss you." Rem wrapped Skye in a huge hug as Ray walked through the door. "I'm home!"

[I]"Okaerinasai, Ray,"[/I] Rem and Skye grinned together. "Ready to PARTAY!"

Skye hugged Jase. She quickly ran up to her room after hugging Ray. She locked the door, and got out of the robe. She had picked out an outfit of a black tanktop with gold angel wings on it and the word 'Cute' on it. SHe had black hiphugger jeans with gold whiskers, and slipped into them. She dug through her wardrobe, and pulled out her kitten socks and grabbed her black tennis shoes from the closet.

When she was done, she went into the bathroom, and brushed her hair out, now fully dry. It fell across her shoulders in waves of chesnut silk, and she ran her fingers through it for good measrue. Skye took out the hoop earrings, and grabbed the small pair of green jade hearts on gold rings that Ray had given her last year.

When she was done, she grabbed her coat, and went downstairs. They were giving Jase a ride, and Skye grabbed her purse from by the door. She looked around. "Wheres TJ?" It was now six thirty.

Jason sat outside of the skating tink waiting for the oters to arrive. He liked to be the first one there. Not for any paticular reason, but just to nbe there first. It was sort of a habit. He had the present tucked under his arm.

A car pulled up from the street and parked out of it stepped Jase. Then Skye came out looking as beautiful as Jason has ever seen her. His face went red as she came over to him and greeted him with one of her cute smiles.

[b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=black] [color=indigo]I missed my ride:confused: lol[/color][/color][/font][/i][/b]
[b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=#4b0082]**********************************[/color][/font][/i][/b]

[b][i][font=Book Antiqua][color=black] [color=indigo]Dea pounded her way down the staircase jumping over the last 3 stairs. "bye Mom!" she yelled as she slammed thwe door behind her while she ran towards the skating rink relizing she was late and had never made it to Skye's house in time. She just shrugged and ran faster as she flew down main street. She finally made it to the rink when Ray's car drove into the parking lot. "Haha! I made it in time! w00t!" she said as she did a victory dance while Skye came out of the car and put her ina chockhold to stop her god-awful chicken dance in public. Dea just grinned and waved at the rest of the party as Skye dragged her into the rink.[/color][/color][/font][/i][/b]

Skye giggled, and tickled Dea, then stopped. "Next time, [i]tell[/i] me your going to be a stupid person!" Dea giggled. "And you expect me to know when that is?" Skye chased her around while Ray paid for everyone. They all entered, chatting. Skye ran into TJ- literally. He hugged her. "I got here firts. No matter HOW much your friend wanted to."

He pointed at Jason. Skye ran over, and hugged him. SHe was extatic(sp?) and sooo happy. She went over and got her inlines, and took off her shoes. She went with Dea to a small bench, and strapped on the skates. She stood, and sakted out to the ring. She grinned at everyone as she went past.

Thinking of no faster way to get there, Jacob strapped on his skates and went as fast as he could without killing himself. It seemed everyone else was already there. He rolled up to the building, paid, and went in. Looks like Steph's already skating...

He rolled out to the rink and waved at her. She waved back, and slowed just enough for him to catch up.

OOC: Its Skye!

IC: Skye hugged Jacob, almost making him lose his balance. She grinned, and released him. "Didn't run into any old ladies on the way here?" Jacob laughed, and shook his head. Everyone skated for about an hour, until they heard over the intercom, "Okay, anyone who wants to dance, go to the center of the ring and stay inside the black line. Skaters, stay outside the black line."

Skye skated to the edge, and hopped out. She went to the bench where hers and Deas stuff was, and took off her skates. She motioned for Jacob to follow her. Sock-fotted, the held hands and, waiting, dashed across to the middle where others were coming. THe lights went low again, and SKye grinned as she heard the first few notes of Outrageous, her fave song at the moment.

SKye grabbed Jacobs hand, and pulled close as everyone started dancing. SHe wrapped her arms around his neck, and hummed until the singing started.

'Outrageous as I want to be.
Got these fellas chasin' me
It bout time I hit the streets
All my girls still feelin' me

B-girl ain't lost the beat
Jumped all the drama and I landed on my feet
Got to keep going no stoppin' me
And if you don't like it then.'

OOC: woopsies... lol

IC: Jacob put his arms around Skye's waist nervously. God, he had no diea how to dance. ((What? It's true...))

He looked out at the skaters for a moment, and noticed several of the others here with Skye watching... he blushed insanely. He hummed along with the music, half out of nervousness. Not having a girl-friend until eighth grade hadn't helped.

She was beautiful though...

Skye smiled. She new Jacob couldn't dance, so she let her arms drop down to around [i]his[/i] waist. She pulled closer, and whispered inhis ear, "Just do what I do. And don't worry about the others!" They were swept up, and lost in the huge crowd of dancers. Skye could spot Rem dancing with one of her guy friends from school, and Dea was still skating.

Skye touched Jacobs forehead with ehrs, and looked into his eyes. Blue met hazel, and she laughed, still singing.

:love2:

He blushed even more, but listened to her, and tried not to pay attention to the others. Every joint in Jacob's body seemed to be against him, as he tried to mimck Steph's movements, even though they wern't very complex.

They looked into each other's eyes, and kept doing so... you have to wonder why humans love to look into each other's eyes.

Their noses touched breifly, but somebody bumped Jacob in the back, and his lips touched hers... woops.

Skye didn't pull back, though, and it was a true, though short kiss. She smiled. That seemed toloosen him up, and she whispered, "Don't think about copying me; just let your body do it. Its natural for humans to move like this. Your body will know how to do it if you let it."

Truth to tell, she was a [i]little[/i] afraid Jacobs girlfriend would show up, but hey, it was her 13th birthday, and what was one brief kiss? She felt someone touch her shoulder, and she glanced over ehr shoulder. She grinned, and turned back to Jacob. "Mind if I dance with J a bit?" Jason shok his head, and was lost in the crowd.

Skye turned to Jase, and met him. There bodies moved, syncronysing(sp), and Skye grinned.

OOC: me no have a real life girlfriend... talkin bout you, Love.

IC: Jacob nudged his way out of the crowd, and to an empty table. He leaned his head back, his face still hot from their brief experience. He smiled to himself, and thought of what his friend would say... [I]score one for unpopular people![/I]

Man... how did girls do that? Make guys feel so... helpless. It was a good helpless though... whatever.

Having no other way to keep his mind occupied, he put his skates back on, and went out into the rink.

Jason didn't wish to be left alone he just generally was. That was what happened when you weren't one of the popular kids. He saw that several of Skye's friends were skating in a group. He thought that he may join them for a while. He got up and began to skate. He wasn't very good and he fumbled a bit but he still caught up with them. "You don't mind if I join you?" He asked them. They didn't mind.