OtakuBoards

Birthday Girl

Skye

[font=Verdana][size=2]OOC:: Jase is cool, just don't call me JJ...

IC: Jase was surprised that Skye danced so well on skates. So he decided to dance faster. She kept up and he complimented her. After a few minutes of dancing, the music changed to slow dance music. Jase got close to Skye and started to slow dance.
[/size][/font]?So Skye, how?s it feel to be a teenager??

?It feels the same as being 12, I?m just taller.?

Jase and Skye both laughed and continued to dance?

TJ decided to stay off the rink for a while, even though he had his skates on, just to watch Skye and her friends. "Hey, TJ. Why aren't you out there skating?" Rem asked as she skated over to him.

"I don't really feel like it...besides I'm just thinking about my permit test. I barely passed but don't tell Skye yet...I want to keep it a secret." TJ responded. "Aw, forget it. I'm goin to go skate...you comin' Rem?"

"Not right now...I'll be out in a little while, okay? Just go have fun!" Rem said smiling.

TJ looked back at his older sister and returned the smile. "Okay...but you're missing out! Catch you later, Rem!" TJ said as he skated onto the rink. He skated around the perimeter looking for Skye. [I]There she is...I should have known she'd be dancing...[/I] TJ thought as he shook his head.

[QUOTE=Guess?][font=Verdana][size=2]OOC:: Jase is cool, just don't call me JJ...

IC: Jase was surprised that Skye danced so well on skates. So he decided to dance faster. She kept up and he complimented her. After a few minutes of dancing, the music changed to slow dance music. Jase got close to Skye and started to slow dance.
[/size][/font]?So Skye, how?s it feel to be a teenager??

?It feels the same as being 12, I?m just taller.?

Jase and Skye both laughed and continued to dance?[/QUOTE]
OOC: Okay, and they have their skates off, at the moment. ^^ Socks rule!

IC: Skye looped her arms around his neck, and leaned closer. She closed ehr eyes, and her body mimicked Jase's, naturally. She layed her head on his shoulder, and mumbled, "Whats the song called..."

Jason was jealous of both of them. Of coarse these were her friends. He didn't mind it to much. Then again he knew that if he didn't do somthing then he will probably regreat it in the future. He bit his lower lip and got enough courage behind him. He was going to ask her to dance and he was going to do his best. He was always told he could dance well but he didn't believe them.

[size=2]"The song? I don't know. I usually don't listen to this stuff." Jase said as they danced in their socks (happy now:rolleyes: ).

"The songs called Moon Light Stroll..." Skye and Jase heard from behind them. Jason was standing there in his socks. ?Can I cut in?? Jason asked Jase.

?Sure. Skye, I?ll be skating with everyone else. Later!? And with that he half stumbled, half ran to get his skates. When he got out of the rink and to the bench with his skates, Jase noticed Rem was sitting alone. ?Hey Rem, why you sitting? You should get up and skating."

[/size]

[COLOR=DarkOrchid]Ray was at the concession stand, getting himself some food. Working at a school had one minus, the food. It was quite nasty, as with most schools. Thus he did not eat until he got home. Now with him at the skating rink he would be unable to get food at home, which was always cheaper in the long run.

Ray ate at his nacho's and queso dip (melted white chedder cheese with diced jalepeno's) and watched everyone skate. He himself wasn't a skater, he was to old and unbalanced for it. He was there mostly to make sure that his kids would stay happy, and to glimpse at the women. Only problem with that is most of the women were either FAR to young for him, or, they were parents. Having three kids already, he wasn't really looking for more. A teacher's salary was already making it a tad difficult. Luckily he had gotten his Master's Degree and he got paid a little more than others, having tenyur helped as well.

He sat down at a booth and ate his nacho's watching the kiddies dance. Even though the kids weren't really his, he still felt saddness when he realized that they would all grow up soon and leave. He hoped at least they would come back to visit him.[/COLOR]

Skye smiled and took the obviously embarrassed Jason's hand. She pulled him farther in the gorup, and smiled. She leaned close, and told him what she told Jacob, "Relax, just do it." She grabbed his hands, and put them on her waist, then put her arms on his shoulders, her hands handing down. SHe smiled as the song changed - another slow one called Someone To Hold Me Tonight, by a band that had broken up two years ago, Dreamstreet.

She started humming - she had been one of the biggest fans. SHe closed her eyes as the lgiths went dimmer, and touched her forehead to Jasons. SKye new he was blushing, though she couldn't see it.

The others were all skating around in circles, wich of course was how it was supposed to be done, but I said it anyway, just to make this rediculous sentence longer. Anyway, as they circled by another time, Jacob got a small glimpse of Steph and Jason dancing. He wasn't angry or anything... maybe a little jealous, but that's what guys are like eh? Unfortunately, this distracted him just a bit to long, and he ran into the person in front of him.

"My bad..." he said, regaining his balance.

Jason was supprised to find that he was moving in perfect syncrony with Skye. When she put her forehead to his he began to blush obviously. Not only that but he got a good look into her soothing eyes. This made him feel much more comfortable. He just kept moving with her. Neither of them led or followed they just moved together. He loved this and for the moment he wondered it the knot in his throat ment that he might love her as well. He just kept dancing.

Skye felt her face start to heat up, and the song became faster paced. She took his hands, grinning, and danced. She searched her mind, trying to remember - ah, yes, Stacies Mom. Thats what the song was. She grinned at him.

'Stacies mom has got it goin' on.'

She laughed, and broke away from Jason, as she started dancing with one of her friends from school, Daniel. He grinned back at her, and they danced. SKye eventually stopped dancing, and ran off the rink. She went up to the counter and got some Vanilla Coke, torilla(torteeya) chips and salsa. She went over to Rem and TJ, and sat by her sister, sharing.

"Hey, Jase." Rem half-smiled and brushed a strand of hair out of her eyes. "I was just watching Skye and thinking..."
"About what?" He leaned back against the carpeted mushroom-thingy they were sitting on.
"About TJ, Skye, Ray... everyone and everything."
"You should relax, Rem. It's a party. Don't worry about anything, just come out to the floor and have some fun!"

Rem grinned and the song changed to "Business" by Eminem. "Right on." She grabbed Jase's arm and dragged him out to the floor to dance with her. "Let's enjoy the time we have while we have it."

OOC: Carpteted mushroom thingy! OMG! Where do yo live, Bal?

IC: Skye finished, and spotted Ray. She grinned, and ran over. She slid into the booth next to him, and gave him a hug. "Thanks so much, Ray!" She had stopped calling him Dad a year ago, when she had found out they were adopted. She had been to young to remember it when they had been adopted.

Ray smiled back. "Having a good birthday?" She grinned. "Of course. Lets hope Alice doesn't show up to spoil it..." Ray wagged a finger at her playfully. "Now, thats not very nice!" SKye hugged him again. "Well, Looks like Jacob and Jason are looking for me!" She got up, put on her blades, and skated out, catching up with her friends. She grinned, and spotted Rem dacning with Jase to Eminemt. She waved.

Skye eventually got bored skating, and went to go dance, once again sock-footed. She pushed through to Rem, who hugged her. "Hey, little sis!" They high-fived as the DJ played Signs, by Beyonce.

In December every sign has it's own mode
I was in love with a Sagittarius
See the emotions he put me through
From Capricorns to Aquarius
They all got their different minds
The affection of a Virgo
Which sign matches good with mine

I was in love with a Sagittarius he blew my mind
He also had a flip side too much like a Gemini
He was freaky like a Taurus the way he handled me yeah
Flirtatious like and Aries
Which sign is best for me?

Capricorn Aquarius Pisces Aries Taurus Gemini Cancer oh!
Leo Virgo Libra Scorpio Sagittarius
I love all y'all
I love all y'all

I wish he was a Virgo, the same sign as me
And know how to show me love, cause I've been hurt by a Pisces
REWIND
I wish he was a Virgo, the same sign as me
And know how to show me love, cause I've been hurt by a Pisces
I want him sexy like a Scorpio
The way he holds me close yeah
Sensitive as a Cancer
Every sign from coast to coast

I love all y'all
I love all y'all

I can't explain why I love him
Bossy like Leo's do
Got game like an Aquarius
Switch moves after he's been with you
Fun like a Libra
He stays on my mind
He's so unpredictable
He reminds me of every sign

I love all y'all
I love all y'all

Every sign from the first to the last
Everyday of the month has its good and its bad
I love you all, all12 signs

Every one of these signs you know you blowing me away
No matter when you're born for sure with me you okay
I love every one of y'all no matter what sign you are
January to December here's my open arms

I was in love with a Sagittarius...

I hugged Rem. I heard the beggining of Heyah by Outkast, and grinned. "Dance?" I asked her.

OOC: Hey, whats everyones Zodiac sign? Im a Pices and a Goat/Ram(Chinese)

OOC: Aquarius and Dragon here
"Oh man! I'm gettin out there! Ray, could you watch my drink?" TJ asked as he took off his skates.

"Sure thing, TJ. Not a problem." Ray replied.

"Thanks, Ray..." TJ yelled back as he made his way to the center of the rink. "You guys didn't wait for me? You know I love this song..." TJ said to his sisters, who were already dancing.

"Nope! We knew you'd be out here sooner or later." Skye giggled as she and Rem were dancing.

"We saved you some dancin space anyway." Rem said.

"Thanks, guys...you're the best." TJ said as he started dancing with his sisters.

Skye gave TJ a quick hug, but kept dancing. She watched him. He had always said he couldn't dance but... she begged to differ. He was actually pretty good. She grinned at him, and waved to Jacob. "Get your butt over here, J!"

As the song ended, Skye laughed extremly hard. She felt so good. Life was so good. And the next song [I]had[/I] to be Hello, but Evanescence. She sighed. ?Wonderful.? It was okay, though, because she was in a good mood, it didn?t hit her hard. She started singing.

?Has no one told you
She?s not breathing
Hello
I?m your mind
Giving you someone
To talk to
Hello?

She hugged TJ to help make herself feel better. ?How depressing. Its my birthday and they play the most depressing song ever.? TJ laughed. ?Cheer up, sis.?

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]OOC: Taurus and Tiger here ^_^ and i live in Colorado. we have those in the Skate City over here.

IC: Rem hugged her little brother and sister tightly, just swaying slowly to the music. She had never liked much of the music by Evanescence, except MAYBE for 'My Immortal'. "Wait here for a sec, guys. I just thought of the perfect song for you, Skye." She moved quickly over to the DJ booth and talked to the guy for a second, then returned, grinning. "It'll play in a minute. I know you don't particularly like this band (OOC: No one i know really likes 'em) but I think you'll like the song."

A few moments later, the speakers blasted an electric guitar intro, and Weezer's 'Teenage Victory Song' started playing. Rem sang along, smiling at Skye.

[i]"I'm gonna bury you
I'm gonna bury you
I don't care what you do
As long as I approve

Cause you don't know the way I feel
Spinning here inside this wheel
I've been waiting for so long
To sing my Teenage Victory Song
Whoa Lord I'm comin' home!

I'm gonna play all night
I'm gonna beat you right
And mash you in the nads
And kick you outta sight

Come on, everybody,
Sing along (Sing along)
Let's make them feel dumb
'Cause they were wrong (They were wrong)
We'll dance and sing the night away (night away)..."[/i]

Here Rem turned to a cute guy she'd been watching all night and winked.

[i]"Say you'll stay...

Come on, everybody,
Sing along (Sing along)
Let's make them feel dumb
'Cause they were wrong (They were wrong)
We'll dance and sing the night away (night away)
Say you'll stay

I'm gonna play all night
I'm gonna beat you right
And mash you in the nads
And kick you outta sight
'Cause you don't know the way I feel..."[/i]

"Happy thirteenth, Skye."[/FONT]

OOC: I'm pretty sure I'm Leo... not sure what chinese one I am. Heh, over here it's Skate Port Plaza.

IC: Seeing Ste-- I mean Skye, call him over, Jacob got his skates off as fast as possible and ran over to her. "Hey Skye." he said, smiling and blushing a little at the same time.

"C'mon, you look bored. Lighten up!" She grabbed his hand. She was right, he supposed... he needed to loosen up a bit. He wondered silently what the song was called... he had no idea what any of them were called. Never listened to much music...

Kiruna hustled out the door as soon as the bell rang. He went to the store to pick up the present he ordered for skye. he paid for it and hustled to the skating rink. he entered the door out of breath and he needed to sit down. but the sound of skye's laughter brought up his spirits. he snuck up behind her and tapped her on the shoulder.

"Hey skye, happy bday."

"thanks Kiruna!"

"Hope you like your present. i'm gonna go get my skates."

"Ok. hurry."

Kiruna had saved up his money to buy skye a large present. it was his way of showin his appreciation for all the things that skye had taught him when he came to school. He hoped that she would feel the same way. today was going to be her day. no matter what

Skye glanced at her watch. [i]Almost nine o'clock. I guess we should go ahead to the reservation room. I'm glad Ray did this![/i] She went over to Ray, who was finishing up. He took out his cell, and blipped everyones cells. "Okay, guys, lets head back!"

Skye chucked ehr skates under the table in the back room, everyone coming in behind her. She sat down on one of the benches at the tables, and refused to sit at the head. She grinned at everyone, who smiled back.

Kiruna stood behind her, Jacob next to her on her left, Jase on her right, Jason across from her. TJ Sat next to Jason, Rem next to ray, who was beside Jase. Dea was next to jason on his right.

the lights went out, and someone walked in with a cake, lit the candles, then left. Everyone sang to her, she blew out the candles(all thirteen!), and everyone clapped. She smiled.

Skye smiled. This made Jason happy. Ray cut the cake as the presents were placed in front of her. Skye didn't grab Jason's first, but who cared. This was her night and no one should care about those sort of things. She looked up at him and he smiled and blushed a little bit. Then he remembered the dance. He forgot to thank her. He would after.

[FONT=Comic Sans MS]Rem reached across the table and squeezed Skye's hand. "You are one lucky kid, chica. What did you wish for?"

Skye grinned and shook her head. "It's a secret, Rem."

"Oh yeah." Rem laughed, then stood up and reached in her back pocket. "Oh man, I have this... something in my back pocket. I should really get rid of it... don't suppose you know anyone who'd want this?" She pulled out a small jewelry box and handed it to Skye.

Inside rested a necklace with the words "Walk in the rain..." engraved inside and a charm locket with a picture of the family inside. Rem smiled and hugged her little sister tightly. "Happy birthday, you little goof."[/FONT]

OOC: OMG, the thing with the ' i don?t suppose you?d know anyone who'd want it' thing is exactly what some people in my real family would say!

IC: Skye hugged her back, and put on the necklace. She had trouble, but TJ helped. Skye reached for a nicely wrapped one - the paper was dark blue with stars on it. She saw Jason blush. She smiled at him. She carefully unwrapped it, trying not to tear the paper.

The paper fell off, and Skye stared ? inside was a gorgeous wooden jewelry case. It was a short one, with a hinged lid, and the lid had a frosted glass window in it. She ran her fingers over it, her mouth a soft o shape. Her eyes were far away as she opened it. She saw the earrings, and her eyes widened. They were stars on small chains hanging from small hoops.

Skye carefully exchanged her current earrings for the others, put them in the box, and closed it gently, smiling. She looked to Jason. ?I love it.? She said softly. Jason blushed visibly.

"How am I going to top those presents now? I just don't know what girls want for their birthday..." TJ said under his breath. [I]Oh crap! I just said that aloud![/I]

"What was that TJ? All I heard was mumbling over there." Rem said aware of what her little brother was saying.

"What are you talking about? I was...uh...just talking to myself...You guys know I'm kinda off the handle." TJ said trying to think of something.

"We all know you're crazy, TJ..." Skye giggled and everyone else soon after started laughing.

TJ's face turned red, "I gets no respect...Well, here's my gift to you Skye." TJ said as he handed Skye a wrapped box. Skye shook the box to see if she could figure out what was in it without damaging it. "Just open it, silly."

"Oh, right!" Skye said as she began to unwrap her gift. When she opened the box, she pulled out a new SONY CD Player and beneath it were a 8 pack of AA batteries and the Speakerboxxx CD by Outkast. "Thanks TJ! And I needed a new CD player!" Skye said and hugged TJ for the gift.