OtakuBoards

Bloodlust [R]

Dmitri_Dragoon

[size=1][b][color=darkred]
"Possibly." he told her, "But, I couldn't risk someone else getting to her before I did." he was now leaning on the door-jamb.

"Why are you here, Arguyle." Lilia inquired.

"This is my home, isn't it?" he now had a smirk on his face.

"You damn well know what I mean."

"I'm here for the same reason you are." they both glanced across the room. "the girl."

Nina was getting angry. [i]'The girl, a girl with sleeping powers, her, she, it.'[/i] "I have a name, you know." is what she wanted to say. But before she could Arguyle acted.

As if he knew, he shot a demonic expression at her and commanded: "Sit!" in a booming voice.

She had no choice but to obey. Her knees buckled from underneath and she collapsed onto the armchair.

"You never were much for insubordination, were you, Guy?" the smile disappeared from his face.

"I told you never to call me that again," the grin was back. "Lil."
[/b][/size][/color]

[color=purple][font=arial][size=2]Vixen watched them banter, and knelt next to Nina. She watched the girls face, her eyes searching. The face which had belonged to a young woman earlier now had the pain and lines of time etched in it. Nina?s face was weary, her eyes tired, and her whole body radiated confusion.

Vixen took Nina?s hand. She cradled the weary woman in her arms, easing her off onto the floor. She murmured comforting nonsense to her, rocking her. ?Sleep, Nina, sleep?? Nina?s eyes struggled to stay open, but Vixen kissed them to sleep. Soon Nina?s body was limp, and she slept soundly.

Vixen picked up the young woman with practiced ease, and looked to Arguyle and Lilia. ?Do you have anywhere she may sleep? Besides that chair. She is exhausted, and needs maybe a weeks rest.? Vixens face was stony. ?She cannot have that much, they will be on her in a short time. But what time we have we should give her.? She glanced at the sleeping Nina in her arms. A smile spread across her face gently. ?She is one of ours, afterall.?[/color][/font][/size]

[COLOR=MediumTurquoise][i]Lilia's eyes snapped and sparked playfully, and she was about to say something rather nasty, when Arguyle clamped his hand over her mouth and pulled her backwards. She laughed, a muffled sound, then pointed her hand across the room in a trail of light. Vixen picked up Nina carefully and laid her down on the nearby bed.

Vixen sat next to her and watched the newly changed vampire take her repose. Deathly pale, her arms crossed over her chest, body stiff and unrelaxed in sleep. In the room across the hall she could hear the laughter of Lilia, but didn't move. The alchemist working ancient one was a little too forward for her taste.[/i]

"You've upset her now..."

"Nonsense. .....I'm older than her, she knows better."

"And the rage of an older vampyre like us... ......not a good thing."

"That's right..."

[i]Lilia grinned and relaxed against Arguyle's firm grip and slid her body against his in what was a decidedly serpentine manner.[/i]

"Still the same seductive one."

"I try. Wait, no I don't."

"And that's the beauty of it."

[i]The two exchanged an amused glance.[/i][/COLOR]

[size=1][b][color=darkred]
"Take her upstairs." he told Vixen without taking his gaze out of Lilias eyes. With a wave of consent from Lilia, she departed carrying Nina in her arms.

"You should have waited until tomorrow to come here." Arguyle told her, "If you hadn't interupted my hunt, I would have food for her by now. And..."

"And she would regain her strength more quickly. Yes, we know." Lilia was still slinking around.

"And, now the sun is rising." he glided over to the leaden windowshade to reclose it as a beam of saffron light pierced a slit between the armor and the glass.

"Why is she so important to you?" Lilia aske Arguyle.

"I made her." he looked at her like she should have already known this. "There's no stronger bond than that. For me, at least." He walked over to the entertainment center, just to his left and turned on "Machine Gun" by Jimi Hendrix. Then he walked over to an obsidian statuette of a cat over to the right of the stereo and pulled it forward.

A trap door opened in the dark gray marble floor, "You and your friend can stay here until sundown." he looked to the top of the stairs where Vixen had reappeared. "Then you will leave."

"We'll see." Lilia took hold of Vixen's hand and lay her other on Vixen's hip. They both strolled down the metal staircase and Arguyle went back upstairs...[/b][/color][/size]

[color=purple][font=arial][size=2]Vixen thought about that as they decended, and the door closed behind them. She felt Lilia?s hand on her, and slipped away, her silver eyes adjusting to the light. She was tired, truth to tell, and in no mood to flirt. She looked around, and, seeing a small cot on the floor in the corner, glanced at Lilia.

The seductress had also spotted it, so Vixen lay down across the room. She lay there, thinking, for what she thought was thirty minutes. [I]She looks so much like Kei. No, I mustn?t think about Kei.[/I] She closed her eyes.

Vixen sat there, feeling her hatred and need boil at war within her. Finally, she managed to relax. Her body went rigid, her face paled, and her breathing evened out.[/color][/font][/size]

[size=1][color=#999999][i]The blood-hungry vampire lunged at Alex, who had stepped out of the way and slashed at the vampire's ribs. The silver blade burned against his skin and he fell to the ground, holding his burning flesh. He looked to the Vampire Huntress who smiled slyly at him as he rose to strike again. He was too hungry to compensate with the fact that he was nearly decaying.

Alex smirked and with every move that the vampire made, she countermoved him and created every wound possible. She waited for the right moment before striking his heart. She knew that all vampires were "allergic" to silver and garlic and she knew that her silver bladed katanas would be able to wound him enough so that she could have one last strike into his heart.[/i]

"This is getting tiringly old. Why don't you give yourself up before you damage yourself any further?"

"Never. I won't go down without a fight."

"Suit yourself, then."

[i]The vampire was scaling the building wall and he looked down to Alex and lipped his lips. Although his body was weakening and his hunger was leaving him, he was determined to get one last drop before he he was killed. When, Alex had flung her custom made, silver bladed shurikens, he ran and she pursued. She had came to a halt when she could no longer sense where he was. But, then something growled and lunged at her from above. Alex was caught off guard and was entangled with the vampire. Her katanas were flung somewhere and couldn't be found.

Alex tried to pry the vampire off of her, but he had pinned her to the ground and was nearing her neck. Running footsteps came towards the two and someone had caused the vampire to roll off of her. She jumped up and saw that her katanas were on the ground where she had fallen and she grabbed the two and walked to the wounded vampire. He began to crawl away from her, but he was soon caught by her katana and his leg was pinned to the ground. Alex came up to his torso and riased her katana and had driven it deep into his chest until he was no longer there. She sighed and cracked her neck once more and searched for whoever had helped her.[/size][/color][/i]

Logan pulled up to where the officer had radioed in. For some reason no one was there. Usually it didn't bother him, but being alone on that darkened street got to him, and he felt some subconcious fear. When the hair on the back of his neck stood on end he quickly got back into his car and drove off quicker than what he should have.

He drove for what couldn't have been more than 5 minutes when he happened upon a police cruiser that had a flat tire. He saw the officer of the car and remembered the first name, Stephen, but that was it. He had always been better with faces than actual names.

He pulled up behind the cruiser and got out. "Hey Stephen, what's wrong?"

Officer Stephen looked at him with a moment of shock, then recognition. "Detective Channing?"

"Call me Logan, forget the detective b.s. What's wrong?" Logan asked again.

"Flat tire." Stephen answered flatly.

"Damn," then Logan saw the other man. "Who's he?"

[COLOR=MediumTurquoise][i]Lilia smirked to herself and curled up into a tight ball, closely resembling a slumbering kitten. Within minutes, she had completely fallen into a deeply entranced sleep.... ..one that would be awoken by only the kiss of a silver blade or the call of the culthu.

In the dreamworld, everything was bathed in a sort of red hazy light, and she watched everything through what could've been confusion, but what was really just amusement. Images floated past her with no rhyme or reason, and she didn't try to deceipher them. In time, Arguyle's face floated into view and she smiled at it.

"Going to try and make the river flow in your direction Guy?"

"It already has... ....."

"Was she a good ****? Did she have squishy tits?"

His smirk closely resembled the one she had worn seconds before she drifted into rest, and she laughed pleasantly again.

"Well then."[/i][/COLOR]

[b][size=1][color=darkred]
Arguyle walked back over to the glass-like cat and pushed it back into its former resting place. The secret passage in the floor silently disappeared. He walked back over to the foot of the stairs and proceded to walk up.

As he walked to his own bedroom, Arguyle stopped to check on Nina. She was still sleeping. Her breast heaving with strained breath. Her dreams were disturbing her. "There's nothing I can do now but wait." he told himself. Even with her nightmare, she looked peaceful being asleep.

Arguyle went over to the door of his room and grasped the knob, but did not turn it. Instead, he walked back over to Nina's room and took a seat next to the bed. He sat there until noon, just watching her sleep. He felt something about her was different. Not just that she had hidden power -it was something else.

For a fleeting moment, he thought it might be love. But, that was impossible. He was no longer capable of such trivial and inconsequential emotions. But there was an undeniable connection.

As he pondered this, his eyelids progressively became heavier. It was much less easy to hold his head up. Then, Arguyle was asleep.

He was back a the airport. The hunger was again tightening its grip around his innards. Then he saw her. She was walking alone. No one to greet her at the gate. Arguyle pursued the young woman out into the lot.

She fumbled her keychain for a moment and unlocked the doors. He rushed forward and, in the blink of an eye, was inside the vehicle with her. She screamed as he lunged for her neck and he sank his sharpened teeth into her warm flesh.

"Arguyle." Lilia's soft voice jolted him into consciousness. "It's dusk."[/color][/b][/size]

[COLOR=MediumTurquoise][i]His dark eyes opened slowly. In the next room he could hear Nina and Vixen coversing in equally low tones. Lilia smiled at him as he sat up. Her teeth glistened in what was probably candlelight, and he rubbed his eyes. She was always very prompt in gaining her sleep then waking again.. ...and he would have nothing better to do than blame it on her old age.

He was about to stand and stretch when she held up a chalice of what appeared to be full of very warm fresh blood.[/i]

"Here, drink."

".....who's blood is this?"

[i]She smirked at him and said nothing at all. He did a double take. Her eyes were glistening with the cool crimson that meant she had recently fed.[/i]

"Never you mind. ...you need to regain yourself after the changing ceremony."

"I slept."

"That you did, but it is still necessary."

[i]Arguyle shrugged and drank down the liquid, enjoying the honey like flavor spreading over his tongue. She smiled at him again and waved her short hair back. He knew she was well versed in vampyre lore and the changing ceremony, but he would never admit that she knew any more than he did. As soon as he was done she plucked the chalice from his hand and beckoned him to follow.[/i]

"We have things to acomplish tonight."[/COLOR]

[color=purple][font=arial][size=2]Vixen smiled as she talked with Nina. Her sharp ears picked up sound. She stood, and gave Nina a hand, which the young vampire took. Vixen pulled her to her feet. ?I think Lilia has woken Arguyle up, Nina.? She wrapped an arm around the girls waist, and they left the room, going to the room the other two were in.

Vixen released Nina. She smiled, feline teeth showing. Her silver eyes were cloudy, indicating she needed to feed. She said, ?I will be back in a bit.? Nina averted her eyes, and Lilia raised an eyebrow. Vixen shook her head, and with a flash of light, was gone.

Vixen was in a small house. The lights were being turned off, and the blinds closed. The blonde vampiress smiled as she waited in the shadows. She watched, and heard. The parents were asleep in their bedroom, and the only noise that could be heard was their breathing and the sound of their son?s X-box. Vixen slipped down the hallway, and peeked in his room.

The boy looked to be about 15, and he looked tired, but also determined to win whatever silly game he was playing. Vixen smiled, and her teeth glinted in the TV light. She went in behind the boy, knelt behind him, and wrapped her arms around him. He screamed ? but Vixens mouth was over his, and he swallowed. The kiss lingered, and still Vixen?s mouth stayed over his.

The boy?s eyes went fuzzy as he lost conciousness from suffocation, and Vixen drew back. She dug her fangs into his throat at the hollow, and swallowed as the crimson liquid went down her throat. Her eyes closed, and she swallowed again. Soon he was drained, and limp. Vixen licked her lips, and her head snapped up as she heard footsteps in the hallway. She dropped the body to the floor, and teleported outside.

Vixen listened as she heard the scream of the mother as she enetered upon her dead son. Vixen shook her head pityingly, and vanished as sirens sounded. She reappeared at Arguyles, her eyes a fresh silver-green.[/color][/font][/size]