OtakuBoards

dragonballs

Kittie

why did the show talk less and less about dragonballs?!

it's come to a point where they seem to not even care about them...well until later...

would that have made the show more boring for the characters to continusly search for the dragonballs?
:babble:

i think they only use them now when disasters are happening...although it would be wise to wish that the earth would never be threatened by an enemy again...but maybe they just want an excuse to fight.

i was watching dbz at college & it was the frieza saga. i was explaining to my friend will the premise of the dragonballs. then he said "why didn't they just wish that nobody else could use the dragonballs but them?" i was stumped.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]then he said "why didn't they just wish that nobody else could use the dragonballs but them?" i was stumped. [/B][/QUOTE]

well.. theres a possibility that they didn't think of that before.. or.. they could have been smart and thought .. what happens when they die?.. who can use them then? :P who could wish them back?

• 2 weeks later...
[SIZE=1]In DragonBall and DragonBall Z they're mainly used to just revive people and whatever. Most of the attention is actually on other stuff. But if GT ever comes around to Toonami, you'll be seeing and hearing more of them. The DragonBalls are basically the main character in GT.[/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]In DragonBall and DragonBall Z they're mainly used to just revive people and whatever. Most of the attention is actually on other stuff. But if GT ever comes around to Toonami, you'll be seeing and hearing more of them. The DragonBalls are basically the main character in GT.[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

yeah, the dragonballs play a big part in GT, black star dragonballs, evil shenron's, yadda yadda yadda....

Guest Altron Gundam
Ii Shenron looks like a chinese chef....
Anyway, they use the dragonballs even less and less because they only need them for so much.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Voodookanaka [/i]
[B]y didnt vegita ever wish 4 immortality [/B][/QUOTE]

he only wanted to be immortal so that he could destroy furiza and become powerful, but after knowing it was possible to turn ssj, I guess he didn't need to become immortal....