Neko_Cat Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 Hi everyone!! Just wanted to say: DB is finally airing on Toonami this monday!!! Yay!!! Also, I have no posts *breaks down crying* I was up to 300 and something before. Oh well. "That's the way it goes, ya gotta bend when the wind blows, that's the way it is, ya gotta roll with the punches". :D Oh yeah, I have a question (for anyone who's a DBZ genius) and it's been bugging me-are Funimation uncuts really uncut, or are they still edited? I must know!! I noticed that even in the uncut DBZ english dubb there is no cussing, and thought it was unusual. That's all for now, adios mi amigos!!:D :D
Guest hypergohan Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 yup. from 5:30, starting monday. now DB/Z is gonna air 5:30-7:00.
Sephiroth Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 still edited, its the same with most dubs really, they say uncut but they do cut some parts out....
Neko_Cat Posted August 17, 2001 Author Posted August 17, 2001 Thanks.....I'll never buy that junk again. From now on I will buy the original Japanese episodes.:D
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 Do u even know where to buy them, lol? I can give u some places on the net if u want.
Neko_Cat Posted August 17, 2001 Author Posted August 17, 2001 Thanks, but I know a store that specializes in anime and it has 'em.:D
PiroMunkie Posted August 18, 2001 Posted August 18, 2001 They're probably gonna leave all the funny parts out.. like Gokou checking Bulma for a tail, the whole Gokou walking in on Bulma while she's taking a bubble bath. Lol, Gokou stupidity in DB is pretty funny! I have a few episodes of DB, they're dub but they're uncut, so at least there's some good in there.
Lady Saiya-jin Posted August 19, 2001 Posted August 19, 2001 I got all my DVD's in Chinatown here in NYC, my son(he's 4) watches them..I really don't see the problem with the un-cut..
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [COLOR=coral]Dragonball....Monday....Tomorrow....YaY !!.....^_^[/COLOR]
thelonleychild Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 i buy all my dragon ball z movies in china town in sanfrancisco but i get my friend to get me the dragon ball gt movies in tokyo,japan which i will be getting next week i can't wait :)
Jeff Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 i saw db manga like 10 years ago. **** that's a long *** time.. ________________ [img]http://www.allfreewebpages.com/nizerago/mask.jpg[/img]
No-Name Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 lol. i cant wait to see the dub. i wonder what theyre gonna do about bulma lifting up her dress for a dragonball? knowing toonami, theyll just cut the whole episode out. thisll be funi. __________________ [img]http://akaanime7.homestead.com/files/nonamebanner.gif[/img]
Jeff Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 they showed db on wb like 6 years ago.. and they stopped. they drew something else for showing under panti part and ****. it was hilarious. :p
No-Name Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 ****, i was only being introduced to dbz as a dubbie, 6 years ago. and i didnt stop being a dubbie until 2 years ago, when i stumbled upon the gf. ahhh, the good ol days.
Guest Majin Gohan Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 *spews out milk through nostrils*. 10 years ago. I was only four then! I didn't even know what anime was. Hell I probably didn't even know what Japan was
Goku-SSJ4 Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 All you americans are so lucky, you get new episodes earlier than us in Britain and you are further along in the series than us. I remember when I went to Florida, in June, and The cell games were on and we haven't even got to the cell games yet in September! (I wish I lived in Florida.)
Guest SAABIR Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 [I]Regarding the new shows, last season, [B]Dragonball[/B] was aired at nights also. Will the shows air at night (after midnight)now or just between 5:00 and 7:30p?[/I]
DevilManAkira Posted August 20, 2001 Posted August 20, 2001 The only stuff they put in on "uncut" vids is blood and guts and such. Like when Yamucha gets killed by Android 20, they don't show it on TV, but they do on the vid. What I thought was cool though, was when Cartoon Network played Gundam Wing Uncut... blood, swearing, the whole shibang... they only left out stuff they can't say or show on tv like nakedness and such... lol
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now