Love

mornigndew

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B]Here is the series question about love.

1. What is love?
2. Do you believe Love conquer all?
3. Do you ever love someone?

I'm not good at this, someone can make more good question about this topic.:D [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=orangered][size=1]

1. Love makes you feel like you're floating on air. Time stands still, all your troubles dissolve away...and you're left with your lover. The person whom you know inside and out -- the person who knows you and who knows all your fears and weaknesses. Love is the point where a person's flaws become the things that make you love them even more. Love is when you can't breath without your lover...and when you're with them, nothing else matters. Love is not quantifiable. You can't measure it, you can't contain it...you can't reason with it. And you can never ever dictate to someone that love is wrong (take a note, Zanza). Love is never wrong.

2. Love is a powerful tool. Ultimately, love is probably the strongest single emotion that humans have...so yes, I think it does conquer all eventually.

3. I do. I am and I will always. Forever and ever. :)[/color][/size]

1. What is love?
I'm sorry, i have been trying to figure that out since the first time i fell in love... i will tell you when i figure it out.

2. Do you believe Love conquer all?
Yes, for the most part

3. Do you ever love someone?
Umm... "Have I ever loved anyone" then yes.
Have i ever "consumated" my love for somebody? Well, *truck drives by, starts honking*

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]And you can never ever dictate to someone that love is wrong (take a note, Zanza).[/B][/QUOTE]

Got it sir. **** me.

[B]

[color=orangered][size=1]

1. Love makes you feel like you're floating on air. Time stands still, all your troubles dissolve away...and you're left with your lover. The person whom you know inside and out -- the person who knows you and who knows all your fears and weaknesses. Love is the point where a person's flaws become the things that make you love them even more. Love is when you can't breath without your lover...and when you're with them, nothing else matters. Love is not quantifiable. You can't measure it, you can't contain it...you can't reason with it. And you can never ever dictate to someone that love is wrong (take a note, Zanza). Love is never wrong.

2. Love is a powerful tool. Ultimately, love is probably the strongest single emotion that humans have...so yes, I think it does conquer all eventually.

3. I do. I am and I will always. Forever and ever. :)[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=blue]Then you must feel like floating on the air now. You seem to be a happy lover boy.[/COLOR]

[B]

[COLOR=blue]Then you must feel like floating on the air now. You seem to be a happy lover boy.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=orangered][size=1]Yep, very true. :)

I'm very lucky to be in this situation -- it's something I would wish for anyone and everyone to experience. :)[/color][/size]

[B]

[color=orangered][size=1]Yep, very true. :)

I'm very lucky to be in this situation -- it's something I would wish for anyone and everyone to experience. :)[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=blue]Very interesting, but that is one of the situation I don't want to be in.[/COLOR]

Guest Master O Beans
[B][COLOR=blue]Seriously. No. [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, I don't think I want that now either. From what I've seen - it's not all it's cracked up to be. Ugh. :(

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i]
[B].. you will most likely change your mind when you meet the right person.. [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh - I dunno, what's the point in building so much up, and putting blood, sweat, in tears into something, just to have it fall down right before your eyes and you're left with nothing but a hollow feeling in your heart. ...doesn't really seem worth it to me...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]

Yeah, I don't think I want that now either. From what I've seen - it's not all it's cracked up to be. Ugh. :( [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=orangered][size=1]Then you haven't seen [b]real[/b] love. :)

It's more than it's cracked up to be. Infinitely more. :)[/color][/size]

[B]

It's more than it's cracked up to be. Infinitely more. :)[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=blue]Love is a desire between two people who's willing to give up for each other. What am I saying?[/COLOR]

.. if it dosn't work out then it wasn't true love.. love is somthing that normally has to be shared by both partners..

the tears make you stronger,
the hallowness makes room for someone new,
when you find the right one your holes will be fixed, you will feel whole again, alot of times, if its true, it will last

just because of a few lousy relationships you dont need to give up on love..

Guest Master O Beans
[B]

It's more than it's cracked up to be. Infinitely more. :)[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

...I'll just keep on telling myself that...maybe one day I'll start to believe it. hopefully.:smirk:

Guest Master O Beans
[B].. if it dosn't work out then it wasn't true love.. love is somthing that normally has to be shared by both partners..

when you find the right one your holes will be fixed, you will feel whole again, alot of times, if its true, it will last

just because of a few lousy relationships you dont need to give up on love.. [/B][/QUOTE]

Hmm, I like what you have to say. It makes sense.
...and I was basing what I said on what I've gathered from watching others'...I've never been engaged in a relationship :D

[B].. if it dosn't work out then it wasn't true love.. love is somthing that normally has to be shared by both partners..

just because of a few lousy relationships you dont need to give up on love.. [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=blue]Tears will make you weaker.[/COLOR]

[B][COLOR=blue]Tears will make you weaker.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

i disagree, they might temporarily make you weaker (like.. when your crying) but when its over it becomes harder to cry.. it feels as if your heart got a little stiffer.. emotions dont run so wildly.. you can be sad.. if you really want to.. but it does become harder to do so..

[B]

i disagree, they might temporarily make you weaker (like.. when your crying) but when its over it becomes harder to cry.. it feels as if your heart got a little stiffer.. emotions dont run so wildly.. you can be sad.. if you really want to.. but it does become harder to do so.. [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=blue]Cam, It's very easy for me to cry. May be I have depression.[/COLOR]

Guest Master O Beans
[B]have you been picked on all of your life?.. lol i have ^^ (cant really blame them.. -_-; my last name is humphries.. :( ) [/B][/QUOTE]

Your last name is humpries?? BAAHAHAHA!!

Haha - Merely joking. don't worry.

...and I [I]hope[/I] that love is blind...erm, perhaps that's my only [I]chance[/I] :D