mornigndew

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B][COLOR=blue]I just don't find love is interesting.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]How do you know, if you've never experienced love? You're being so incredibly bias against love...can't you open your mind to something new and different? Or are you scared. If you're scared, it's understandable...but then for God's sake get outside of your fear and try something new. Stop living in the past...

Ugh, sorry to be so blunt, but I'm just frustrated...[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]How do you know, if you've never experienced love? You're being so incredibly bias against love...can't you open your mind to something new and different? Or are you scared. If you're scared, it's understandable...but then for God's sake get outside of your fear and try something new. Stop living in the past...

Ugh, sorry to be so blunt, but I'm just frustrated...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=orangered][size=1]I agree with you. I don't think that anyone who has really experienced true love would deny it...or would say that it's not interesting.

[/color][/size]

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=orangered][size=1]I agree with you. I don't think that anyone who has really experienced true love would deny it...or would say that it's not interesting.

[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm still stickin' by my guns, sayin' that it's overrated...
...and to be honest, I don't have the time or energy for this thing you call "love"...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]

I'm still stickin' by my guns, sayin' that it's overrated...
...and to be honest, I don't have the time or energy for this thing you call "love"... [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Heh, you may have a point. Though I must also say to you that how do you know until you've experienced it? Hehe, then I ask myself 'How do you know it's not BAD until you've experienced it?' And then I answer 'because I want to be in love, and I want to be loved. I want someone to care for me...it seems to be significantly lacking...' :([/color]

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by BabyGirl [/i]
[B]

[color=deeppink]Heh, you may have a point. Though I must also say to you that how do you know until you've experienced it? Hehe, then I ask myself 'How do you know it's not BAD until you've experienced it?' And then I answer 'because I want to be in love, and I want to be loved. I want someone to care for me...it seems to be significantly lacking...' :([/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

That's my point exactly, how do we know the other side, I don't think anyone can back up the otherside...except maybe James...but he's from Australia...and they do stuff weird over there...so he doesn't count...:D

[B]

That's my point exactly, how do we know the other side, I don't think anyone can back up the otherside...except maybe James...but he's from Australia...and they do stuff weird over there...so he doesn't count...:D [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=blue][size=1]Ohh you did [b]not[/b] diss my beautiful country! lol

But you're right though...I guess you can't really know the other side unless you've been there.

And like with morningdew (did I get her name right? I forgot it lol), perhaps past experiences can leave you sour on love...[/color][/size]

I think it's impossible not to want love.

It's only natural human emotion to want to be loved and to love back, to not want that is going against oneself.

Not to be rude, but ones who don't want love have never felt love. You may think you have but it's not true. Love maybe painful, but the overall feeling of having someone in love with you and loving someone back is.... it's amazing. And that greatness of that feeling rules over all. I guess you'll just have to see or feel for yourself when the time is right.

The best feeling I ever had is when Alex told me he loved me. It may seem corny, but just those three words meant seriously and with all the heart can make a day full of sorrow and pain into a day full of happiness :) You'll find that out one day.

PS: I totally agree with Cam, James, and BabyGirl on this

Guest Master O Beans
Hmmm - Perhaps that's my problem...Never been loved back. for me, love is nothing more than a reality check - and puts me back in my place in life...

[B]Hmmm - Perhaps that's my problem...Never been loved back. for me, love is nothing more than a reality check - and puts me back in my place in life... [/B][/QUOTE]

It's not a problem.... You either are in love or not.... your body and your mind will tell you that time.

There's nothing wrong with being single. Not at all..... the main point not to talk about love in such a manner when one has never felt love before. Not specified at anyone really, just in general.... and not just love.... it kinda goes into the subject with gay people (yes i said the dreaded G word again MoB :p).... straight people try to tell us we chose to be who we are.... I find that, not only to be offencive, but contradicting. Who are they to tell me what I feel and act? Straight people don't know anything about being gay or the way they act or feel. What gives them the right to say we chose our life style? So my point is, you can't really judge love when you haven't felt it true powers.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]
PS: I totally agree with Cam, James, and BabyGirl on this [/B][/QUOTE]
oh so ur agreeing that james will be struttin through in a bra and panties? lol
j/k j/k:laugh:

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

It's not a problem.... You either are in love or not.... your body and your mind will tell you that time.

There's nothing wrong with being single. Not at all..... the main point not to talk about love in such a manner when one has never felt love before. Not specified at anyone really, just in general.... and not just love.... it kinda goes into the subject with gay people (yes i said the dreaded G word again MoB :p).... straight people try to tell us we chose to be who we are.... I find that, not only to be offencive, but contradicting. Who are they to tell me what I feel and act? Straight people don't know anything about being gay or the way they act or feel. What gives them the right to say we chose our life style? So my point is, you can't really judge love when you haven't felt it true powers. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah - that's a good point. ...perhaps I'm just too tired to worry about such things as love right now :P my life is confusing enough!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]

[color=blue][size=1]
And like with morningdew (did I get her name right? I forgot it lol), perhaps past experiences can leave you sour on love...[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=blue]James, you got my name right. I never have love experience, it just the people around me scare me with love[/COLOR]

[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]well ya know love is something you cant explain even once your there... because it is different for every person... and im in love now... and i know w/o a doubt that it is love because anytime i hear my gf's name, nick name anything i get all fuzzy inside, anytime i think of her i do as well. i dont know if she feels the same as me but im sure she does, she keeps going out of her way to be w/ me and it makes me feel special. yall that know me know im a big flirt, but she has it so i feel bad flirting even if it is totally inocent :( it hard to not flirt but i know she is worth it :angel: well worth. that is how i know im in love... very very few other things matter[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]

Love is very shibby. U can't get rid of it or get it at the time u want. It comes when it does and u can't fake it. Dude, I love this one girl but there's this guy that likes her too and he broke up with her and so if anyone goes out with her, he pound 'em to smithereens. I'm not saying i'm weak but d*mn, he'll beat me down to a bloody pulp. See how harsh this is?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragon Warrior [/i]
[B]Love is very shibby. U can't get rid of it or get it at the time u want. It comes when it does and u can't fake it. Dude, I love this one girl but there's this guy that likes her too and he broke up with her and so if anyone goes out with her, he pound 'em to smithereens. I'm not saying i'm weak but d*mn, he'll beat me down to a bloody pulp. See how harsh this is? [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Erm...how can you love her? Unless you know her really well...perhaps you're just lusting after her?[/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Lady Macaiodh [/i]
[B]love is the most powerful force in the universe. it cannot be denied. "people in love will do things they never would before." (the first sentence of my novel.)

do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.
love is the law, love under will. [/B][/QUOTE]

well said :)