Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
All I really have is my old blue sig that you have grown tired of and all I really need it something that looks good.

Maybe something blue or green something nice and smooth. It should say TH or Taylor Hewitt not too big but big enough to see. No particular picture please I don't want a pic of some anime I don't even know.

Please and thankyou!
Posted
I got one! If you want an avi, also, I can do it. Here yah go!

[url=http://www.imagetown.net/images/25782353.jpeg]Taylor Hewitt Banner[/url]

Do you like it?
Posted
It is a good banner. Thanks for making it. It just isn't... me. That's all. I'm not a huge fan of dragons. Great effort and I hope you continue making banners because it's a great thing and people make lots of money in gfx design.
Posted
Well, I tried one more time, without any images. ^^

[url=http://www.imagetown.net/images/54721698.jpeg]Taylor Hewitt Banner2[/url]
Posted
[color=#30415d]Let's keep the short chit chat to PM, shall we? Taylor and goddess, you know what I'm talking about.[/color]
Posted
[COLOR=SlateGray][SIZE=1]Here's my try, TH. Let me know what you think. Or if ypu'd like any changes.[/SIZE][/COLOR]

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18243[/IMG]
Posted
To Syk: Sorry bout that.

To goddess: I am curious about what program u are using.

To Ruby: How ya been? It's a good banner but the first word that popped into my mind was feminine. I like it though.
Posted
[color=gray]You made it pretty hard to make a good banner -__-
Now I don't know if you like Gundam or not but it was one of the only anime pics my PC can open lol.

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18256[/img][/color]
Posted
[font=Arial][size=1][color=darkslateblue]Here's my go at it. It's a pretty simple banner but I hope you like it. ^_^[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=1][color=#483d8b][/color][/size][/font]
[img]http://img20.photobucket.com/albums/v61/DDG14/Banners/thban.png[/img]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...