OtakuBoards

What is beautiful?

Xander Harris

Panda likes bald guys. Ranger's bald and has a Capt Picard style to his hair, what there is left. He also has great abs and legs and a__ and more. But what do you think a guy who climbs rock three times a week is going to have. He also carrys a little at his waste and considering how active he is I'm surprised.''

quote="Chibihorsewoman"]
I'm going to look really really extremely dumb if this doesn't work, but this is what I consider beautiful.[/quote]

It worked. She's adorable and I agree with you except my my grand-daughter is prettier, LOL, seven months now. Chibi please raise her with all of the love I know you can and try not to make the same mistakes the rest of us have.

I can tell you what Ranger thinks is most beautiful. Wendy and me. We do make a fantastic threesome every now and then. Nudge! Nudge! Wink! Wink!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[QUOTE=ScirosDarkblade]
. I like "feminine" bodies, .... so I guess... Latinas! Ole! :D
[/QUOTE]

Amen to that. w00T! Go latin girls.

*hem hem* Ok. Back to my post xD

Let's see.
[B]Looks[/B]
- Face
- Bodily structure (about average weight/height)
- The yeahs.
- The Oh Yea!

[B]Personality[/B]

- Funny. You need a sense of humor, and smile alot. No one sad all the time. =\
- Interesting/Intelligent. I don't want a stupid girl who thinks looks only will get her by. Nuff said.
- Understanding. I want a girl to understand where I'm coming from, and know when to leave me alone, as well as when to talk to me. Maybe also sympathetic?
- Reflexible. And no, not physically :). I meaning, things aren't always about her, and she won't get pissed if something really does come up during a date or whatever. I don't appriciate it when a girl gets all bent out of shape when something genuinely more important comes up (family emergencies, school, etc)
- Forgiving. When I truly screw up, I want a girl who can see that I'm truly, truly sorry. She can still dump me if she feels like that's the only way, but if you can't forgive, you can't be with me.
- LIVELY! Maybe a girl who wants to go places, do fun things, try new stuff, and isn't always reserved and unadventurous. You gotta branch out sometime.