Transtic Nerve Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 I would so kill Goten and run off with Trunks... hahahahaha but Goten is cute too.. I'll just kill Gokou and say my finger slipped.... yes THAT'S THE TICKET!
Chib Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i] [B]it would depend on the person you have anyone specific in mind? [/B][/QUOTE] Whoever it's I wish that person die, and never come back
Yoda Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 Trunks fan, Goku fan ehm.................................................aah both good!:smirk:
Chib Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 Reasons to like Trunks 1. He so cute 2. He's rich (From his mother side) 3. He has great personality (He's so shy) 4. Brain power (I'm not sure, I don't have enough information to prove that) 5. He's a prince (If the planet that Vegeta come from still around, and Vegeta is still a prince)
piccolo Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i] [B]it would depend on the person you have anyone specific in mind? [/B][/QUOTE] How about Videl (Hopefully, Gohan won't blast Trunks apart)
Guest Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 that Andriod 18 is the hottest! Whats wrong with you. Jeez. How could you be so BLIND
amibasuki Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by piccolo [/i] [B] How about Videl (Hopefully, Gohan won't blast Trunks apart) [/B][/QUOTE] I dunno about him and Videl, she's about 10 years older than he is, unless it doesn't matter that she's older than him actually, I can't really think of anyone to pair him up with (I like Android 18 with Krillin, I think it's cute)....
piccolo Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Flik [/i] [B]that Andriod 18 is the hottest! Whats wrong with you. Jeez. How could you be so BLIND [/B][/QUOTE] She's hot, but she destroy the earth at Future Trunks timeline.
amibasuki Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 hehehe, really. I don't think mirai no Trunks would want anything to do with her if the dude's talkin' about the regular-time Trunks though, I still say she makes a cute couple with Krillin
piccolo Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i] [B]hehehe, really. I don't think mirai no Trunks would want anything to do with her if the dude's talkin' about the regular-time Trunks though, I still say she makes a cute couple with Krillin [/B][/QUOTE] True Where is Krillin?
amibasuki Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 :confused: whaddya mean by 'where's Krillin?:confused:
Transtic Nerve Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by piccolo [/i] [B] She's hot, but she destroy the earth at Future Trunks timeline. [/B][/QUOTE] Exactly.. she's powerfull, bossy, bitchy :p
Syk3 Posted September 13, 2001 Posted September 13, 2001 Probably hitting his head on a rock. to piccolo's 3rd to last statement...i most cirtainly would.
piccolo Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i] [B]:confused: whaddya mean by 'where's Krillin?:confused: [/B][/QUOTE] Someone has a hot on his beloved Android, I want to know what's he going to do about it?
Syk3 Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 Seriously, I hav been walking around the block, and a couple blocks back i saw Krillin smashing his head on a rock. Looked pretty normal to me, so i did not say anything to him. I assumed he was taking his medicine of course.
piccolo Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan [/i] [B]Probably hitting his head on a rock. to piccolo's 3rd to last statement...i most cirtainly would. [/B][/QUOTE] You mean you would blast Trunks if he fell in love or try to marry Videl? Very interesting
Chib Posted September 14, 2001 Posted September 14, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by piccolo [/i] [B] You mean you would blast Trunks if he fell in love or try to marry Videl? Very interesting [/B][/QUOTE] Ahhh! Blast Trunk, no no no no!
Syk3 Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by piccolo [/i] [B] You mean you would blast Trunks if he fell in love or try to marry Videl? Very interesting [/B][/QUOTE] And I wud kill him if he even thought about videl in a sexual or inapropriate maner!!!
piccolo Posted September 15, 2001 Posted September 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Gohan [/i] [B] And I wud kill him if he even thought about videl in a sexual or inapropriate maner!!! [/B][/QUOTE] It's too dangerous for Trunks to have thought for Videl. How about Pan or Marron (Krillin's daughter)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now