OtakuBoards

Yu-Gi-Oh

VP-Master

yu-gi-oh is one of the best animes ever or for now.Also if you f**k$:mad: disagree death shall smite thee down also show or series so far makes yugi sound and act so soft.The battles are cool which yugis always kicking someones *****:laugh: if you read this watch the show saturdays around i would say 10:30 in the mornings or you can be a lame:butthead:

thankyou

the millenium puzzle is cool:D

• 3 months later...
Millenium Puzzle- Give the user a gaming and courageous personality that never loses. To use it, you must put the golden pieces together. In the middle is the Millenium Eye. Yugi Mutoh owns this item, for he has been chosen by it.

Millenium Ring- This item is owned by Ryou Bakura. This gives the user an evil alter ego. This item finds other Millenium Items and is able to use them.

Millenium Rod- The Millenium Rod is owned by Malik Ishtar. The Millenium Rod lets you control ones mind and body.

Millenium Anhk- This item is owned by Shadi. This item lets you see into ones heart and mind to see a persons personality.

Millenium Eye- This item is owned by Pegasus J. Crawford, an American. The Millenium Eye lets you see into a person's mind to show what they are thinking.
Millenium Scale- This item is owned by Shadi.The Millenium Scale judges people if the owner asks a question, the person must answer sincerely, or the person is punished.
Millenium Tauk- This item is owned by Ishtal Isis. The Millenium Tauk allows you to see into the future, but another Millenium Item may change that future.

Well you see Yugi have courage for protectin his friends.The Puzzle gives him that courage.

Ryou looks so hot to the girls and is too nice(wut i think).The Ring just gives him that evil side.

The Rod is great for Malik.To get back to Yugi he wants to kill him.So then Malik can control his friends to go against him.

Well Shadi had all the items so i dont know about this.

I'll get back to you some other time.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mztik_Gohan10 [/i]
[B]Well you see Yugi have courage for protectin his friends.The Puzzle gives him that courage.

Ryou looks so hot to the girls and is too nice(wut i think).The Ring just gives him that evil side.

The Rod is great for Malik.To get back to Yugi he wants to kill him.So then Malik can control his friends to go against him.

Well Shadi had all the items so i dont know about this.

I'll get back to you some other time. [/B][/QUOTE]

Thanks Okay so what you're saying is that the millenium items give them shadow powers, which happen to be the traits of the item and the user eg. Yu-gi has courage due to himself and the use of the item. What I dont get is why do the traits, eg. courage
give them such amazing powers eg. they can banish people to the shadow realms, they look like they're on fire, their eyes turn white and the egyptian eye appears on their heads etc.

Guest ProtoX
I just started watching it. I Love Yu-Gi-Oh! I think its a pretty cool show. I wonder if they have made a movie or Something on it