OtakuBoards

Yu-Gi-Oh

VP-Master

Forgive me if somone has already posted a thread like but I was just curious what you guys think about this new show. I think the animations are pretty good(compared to some other newbies this season such as Meda-bots and Transformers) and the plot is ok but hopefully will improve. I found out on some website the Yu-Gi-Oh trading card game is pretty hot stuff in Japan. So what are your thoughts?

• 3 weeks later...
:babble: i think that show really kicks ***. from that it was made 5000 years ago by pharaohs using magic which is pretty tight if you ask me. i like medabots i think its a cool and funny show. i am a big transformers fan and this new one is pretty tight.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by VP-Master [/i]
[B]Forgive me if somone has already posted a thread like but I was just curious what you guys think about this new show. I think the animations are pretty good(compared to some other newbies this season such as Meda-bots and Transformers) and the plot is ok but hopefully will improve. I found out on some website the Yu-Gi-Oh trading card game is pretty hot stuff in Japan. So what are your thoughts? [/B][/QUOTE]

HOW DARE U CALL TRANFORMERS A NEWBIE SHOW!!!! TRANSFORMERS HAS BEEN AROUND LONGER THEN UR LIFE KID! THEY'VE BEEN AROUND SINCE THE LATE 70'S, AND ARE STILL LIVIN! But Yu-Gi-Oh sucks in the dubs, they dun swear or anything!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]

HOW DARE U CALL TRANFORMERS A NEWBIE SHOW!!!! TRANSFORMERS HAS BEEN AROUND LONGER THEN UR LIFE KID! THEY'VE BEEN AROUND SINCE THE LATE 70'S, AND ARE STILL LIVIN! But Yu-Gi-Oh sucks in the dubs, they dun swear or anything! [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=limegreen]Haha! You were reading my mind. Yeah, dude....... Transformers is [i]oldschool[/i].... Like, my 40 year old uncle watched it.....:laugh:[/COLOR]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Akito [/i]
[B]

HOW DARE U CALL TRANFORMERS A NEWBIE SHOW!!!! TRANSFORMERS HAS BEEN AROUND LONGER THEN UR LIFE KID! THEY'VE BEEN AROUND SINCE THE LATE 70'S, AND ARE STILL LIVIN! But Yu-Gi-Oh sucks in the dubs, they dun swear or anything! [/B][/QUOTE]

Um, I meant the new one on FoxKids. I think I've gotta clarify stuff more. I bought some of those old Transformers toys like 6 years ago so I would know. And Yu-Gi-Oh will have an English trading card game but I'm not sure when it comes out. Someone said around February.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyadude [/i]
[B]Plainly Yugioh Rocks. Any who say otherwise shall suffer the warth of the King of Sandcastle land!!! [/B][/QUOTE]

Ummm, I've said it sucks as a dub, so, umm, where's this Sandcastle King? Or, was it that freak who tried to break into the house, but is now 6 ft under ground in several peices? He was wearing a crown too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Yu-Gi-Oh! is cool. I dont see anything wrong with! It's fun.:)

Never heard of meda-bots or seen it:shifty: :worried: :nervous:

And for once I agree wiv Akito. Transformers are very old!They were like the 1st cartoon I ever watched! The old classics are cool and will remain legendary as for the new ones - once again haven't seen it:shifty: :worried: :nervous:

VP-Master, u said the new ones were on Foks Kids - is that in America and NE1 in England please inform me if they show it and on what time.

• 3 weeks later...
all right transformers is a tight show and the old school is still popular in some places. medabots is a funny show. well off the subject yu-gi-oh is tight and so far i've seen all the episodes on kids wb. so far i like the plot now its getting very interesting and i pplan to see this to the end of the series.:D :D

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Heero_Yuy [/i]
[B]:babble: i think that show really kicks ***. from that it was made 5000 years ago by pharaohs using magic which is pretty tight if you ask me. i like medabots i think its a cool and funny show. i am a big transformers fan and this new one is pretty tight. [/B][/QUOTE]

I think the animation kicks *** but the show flat out sucks to me! Metabots is tight! But me, i haven't really been a Transformers fan.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kaioshin [/i]
[B] Transformers are very old![/B][/QUOTE]

Techinically speaking in Japan it was Carbots...(just the anime one which fox picked up) transformers, the 3d one, was also transformers in japan(no I don't live in Japan I just buy Japanes mags like Newtype!)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Saiyaman [/i]
[B]Sadly this is another of the Yu Gi Oh Topics. Please people stop making the same topic FOUR TIMES! [/B][/QUOTE]

This was the first topic on Yu Gi Oh, I would know. Also, in Yu Gi Oh, I think the inker wanted revenge for being called a tracer all his life!