OtakuBoards

Zaku NinjaCard Banner

Dan Rugh

Wow. I spent so much time on this damn thing. I love it, though. All the Japanese text was either made by me or was cropped from screencaptures on the official Naruto website. *dies of hand cramps*

The whole banner was made to resemble a set of cards that Yakuushi Kabuto carries with him that displays all of the rookie ninjas taking an exam. I created this while looking at screencaps of the cards for Rock Lee and Gaara. Enjoy! :)

Yes, I [i]did[/i] make everything on it except for the original pictures of Dosu, Kin, Oro, and Zaku

EDIT: To help everyone understand:[list]
[*]It says "Sound" at the top middle because that is the country that Zaku is from.
[*]Next to that it says "Zaku-Abumi" in Japanese.
[*]Under the three pictures, it says "Dosu-Kinuta, Kin-Tsuchi, Orochimaru," signifying Zaku's team and sensei.
[*]The lettering in the two rectangular bars says... I have no idea ^_^' Those are ones I traced over from Lee's card.
[*]The A B C D thing is the four rankings of missions that a ninja has performed and then the number they have completed. Since Zaku is a low-level ninja, he has only completed C and D missions. Oh, and above that, I have no idea what that says either... traced it.
[*]Finally, the music note also represents where he is from (village, not country), The Hidden Sound Village.
[/list]

I love it, its nice and simple, clean. The colours look nice, and I like the idea of stats and what not, reminds me of a magazine page...very nice though. I hope you dont mine me asking, but which fonts did you do yourself?

Either way, very nice.

[quote name='Kyokokeiji']did u cut and past the japanesse words or is that an actual font because i cant seem to fin a japanesse font and i really need one[/quote]

If you read the topic, you'll find your answer. -_-'

Sorry, back to the banner, 9/10. ^_^

Very interesting concept! Good idea, making a ninja dossier into a banner... lol. Though it might have been interesting if you had translated as much of the text as you could in the actual banner. That way you wouldn't have to tell us what it all means ^^.

8.5/10!

[quote name='FirePheonix727']Though it might have been interesting if you had translated as much of the text as you could in the actual banner. That way you wouldn't have to tell us what it all means[/quote]

I could have done that, but I wanted it to look as close to the ones in the anime/manga as possible. I can tell you what everything says except for those 3 parts that i said before. Having everything in english would practically defeat the purpose of this banner. Oh, by the way, the little characters around the one chart say (from top, clockwise) Taijutsu, Genjutsu, Tool, Blood, and Ninjutsu.

Guest ScirosDarkblade
にんじゃ! That's a cool banner; I like it a great deal. It's not as visually striking as I would want a banner to be, though. But that's just me. The attention to detail is exemplary.

9/10 for effort and professionalism

To whoever asked if that was just a font, no it wasn't.
But there IS a Japanese "font" available from Microsoft; however it's a pretty large language pack. Look around the internet and you'll run into a link to it (about a 50-meg file or so). It's for Office XP and the Windows language bar, but it works in a good number of applications.

Wow! That looks just like the cards in the middle ninja exam that that one guy used. That's really really good. It's clean. I mean the writing of course. You made the writing very well! I like it! 10/10.

P.S.- If I put a requst, would you make Sakura one for me?

xoxo-
~Ryoko~