Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
We all know that Jackass is fairly entertaining to most people. There's no denying that. But if anyone has seen CKY (basically a more adult version by the the majority of the Jackass crew) there are some quite disturbing stunts performed that most people would consider unnecessary. I was just wondering about everyone's view on this.
Posted
I dont not what your talking about but Cky Kicks *** its just some parts are really stupid and there are no need for them but i get why you think that though so i dont blame you b/c it does affend people
Posted
It doesn't actually offend me in the slightest, but I do know people who thought that CKY took it too far. I actually enjoy CKY quite a bit. I just wanted to know whether other people thought about it and the more 'adult' stunts.
Posted
Camp Kill Yourself=CKY


I really like the CKY video's and pretty much think they are hilarious. There are a few things in the Jackass/CKY stuff that disturb me though.

Poor Johnny Knoxville...I think Jackass the movie was the worst for him and I'm glad he quit the show. The bean bag gun and the Butterbean part just made me feel awful for the guy. Those stunts were more on the disturbing side than funny. In CKY where they tested the bulletproof vest was the same. Disturbing stuff. Pretty much all the rest of it is great though, anyone peeing on their dad in bed is just classic comedy!
Posted
[quote name='Xyandar']hmmm.... I only know of the band named CKY lol...[/quote]
The band CKY actually does about half the music for the CKY show. The other half is done by a great band named 'Him'. Bam Margera's brother, Jess, is actually a member of the band CKY, so Bam was allowed to call the show by the same name.

Also, just as a bit of trivia, Bam's 'Heartagram' logo was actually borrowed from the band 'Him'. See, I'm like a well of useless trivia!
  • 2 months later...
Posted
Dude how can anyone not love CKY the movies and the BAND there bolth amazing...and the movies are so funny.....if you want to see somethign horrible...go get the Steve-O video he staples his 2 man circles if ya know what i mean to his lleg...lol it was funny but i felt the pain!!!hahaahha
Posted
I don't like CKY, and for the record I don't like HIM. I've seen Jackass, and there's nothing I love more than unnecessary stunts. They're idiots willing to destroy themselves... and I like it, even if I don't particularly sit down to watch it.
Posted
[size=1][color=#2f4f4f]CKY and Jackass stunts lost their novelty after about the fifth time I saw them sober.
There's nothing better then pointless selfdestruction when you're under the influece of some liquid or illegal substance. However, when I cleaned up, it became extremely aparent that all these people are doing nothing but lowering the general IQ of the planet.

None of their stunts do much for me anymore. I watch them and think that there is simply no sane reason people would do it. The only thing I really like about CKY is the Skeletor Video, and that's getting kind of old.[/size][/color]

[quote name='XxLinkinParkxX']Dude how can anyone not love CKY the movies and the BAND there bolth amazing.[/quote]

[size=1][color=#2f4f4f]Probably because people have different opinions of what is good/bad, funny/not funny, and good music/noxious crap.

To answer the question, I don't think there is any way these idiots can take things too far. The worst they can do is kill someone with a ill-executed stunt, and it would just be an overall improvement for the world.[/size][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...