Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Well where I am, it's about 6:45pm on Friday arvo.Anyway, there's more members on now then there was the last few days of this week at the same time.
Posted
Yeah, I did notice that, but it seems to fluctuate a lot. I'm usually on around this time, and some times there isn't anybody here, and other times, like now, there's a bunch of people here.
Posted
Its because on Fridays people have nothing to do and they go on here...I go everyday to otaku.....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i]
[B]If you came here when it was the afternoon in America, you would see far more members...

-Justin [/B][/QUOTE]

true, sometimes we have up to 50 members online in one night, highest ever was 56, I think....

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...