Fall Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 Why are there more members on now than there usually is.Is it because it's Friday afternoon or something?
Desbreko Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 Friday afternoon? It's 1:45 AM Friday morning, where I live.
Lady Macaiodh Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 for me, it's 4:45 a.m. there's practically nobody here...
Fall Posted October 19, 2001 Author Posted October 19, 2001 Well where I am, it's about 6:45pm on Friday arvo.Anyway, there's more members on now then there was the last few days of this week at the same time.
Desbreko Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 Yeah, I did notice that, but it seems to fluctuate a lot. I'm usually on around this time, and some times there isn't anybody here, and other times, like now, there's a bunch of people here.
Guest Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 Its because on Fridays people have nothing to do and they go on here...I go everyday to otaku.....
Justin Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 If you came here when it was the afternoon in America, you would see far more members... -Justin
Sephiroth Posted October 19, 2001 Posted October 19, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Justin [/i] [B]If you came here when it was the afternoon in America, you would see far more members... -Justin [/B][/QUOTE] true, sometimes we have up to 50 members online in one night, highest ever was 56, I think....
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now