OtakuBoards

Dawn Falling

Dragon Warrior

[center]
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18411&stc=1[/img]
[b]Dawn Falling[/b][/center]

[indent][b]Galfotyern 258.6.2 - Maldala Quadron[/b][/indent]

[size=1]A signal has been received by the Galfotyern main council of the planet. The signal happens to be a distress call from the planet Athenia, which is 4 billion light-years away in another galaxy. Using Galfotyern?s best technology, the language is translated and read, mostly reading off the following message:

[indent][I] ?Help! Athenia is being attacked by an unknown evil. Darkness brews in the East, but that is all that is known. Hurry! Time is a factor!? [/I][/indent]

The rest of the message was scrambled.

Scientists of Galfotyern soon learned after much research that the message had, indeed, been sent 2000 years ago. Their hypothesis state that the planet had been destroyed or harmed by this time. Still, nevertheless, cadet Nale was sent to investigate. Galfotyern?s technology is very advanced and taking one of their small crafts would take a complete Earth week to get to Athenia. Upon there, Nale finds a barren wasteland that could very well once held life. Athenia was no more. After scanning the planet over with his Life Reader, it read that life was there 2000 years ago, just as stated that the message had been sent. Nale contacted the Galfotyern Council about the information collected and returned home.

Galfotyern was possibly one of the most advanced planets in the Universe and its main race, the Gazzawraths, were the most prosperous. Nale and the Galfotyern Council were all Gazzawraths. Being one of the most prominent, that also means that Gazzawraths and Galfotyern must also be, in a way, a ?big brother.? They look after those in need if their hearts are pure. Athenia is common for its peaceful ways and has been noted so in Galfotyern anthologies. Action must be taken. It won?t be too difficult to find out the source of the troubles in Athenia.

Nale (top ranking pilot on their fleet) is once more sent to Athenia. There, he shall use his gadgets to send himself back through time to uncover the woes that beseech Athenia. He must find out the source of the problem and when he does, report it back to Galfotyern to finally stem this dark tide forever![/size]

[indent][b]Silly you![/b][/indent]
[size=1]Yes, silly you for not understanding wtf I just said up above. The storyline is this. Athenia, a medieval-like world full of sorcery, but peace, is found to be in a hostile situation. Unknown evils are reeking havoc on the world and there?s nothing in Athenia?s power to stop it. If they only new the source of the evil. That?s Nale?s mission. Since the princess of Athenia had her royal magician send a distress signal into space to get help from another world, Galfotyern, a very helpful and prosperous planet, was able to come to the rescue? a little late, though. Her signal took 2000 years to get to their planet, but luckily Galfotyern?s technology succeeds again. Nale is sent back to Athenia to go back in time 2000 years ago, collect data on the source of evil, then return to normal time to report. Then Galfotyern can stop it and redo what has happened in the past. Athenia will be back to normal? hopefully.

One major thing about this is an attack from Space Souls. I?ll explain more when we get the RPG going.
[b]Space Soul[/b]
[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18413&stc=1[/IMG][/size]

[indent][b]What?s That Funky Smell?! [/b][/indent]
[size=1] I dunno, but what I do know is you must sign up. This RPG is special because I?m only allowing two people to sign up: the princess and the magician. Naturally, I want a girl to play the princess and a guy to play the magician. I?ll be Nale, of course, in my ghetto threads XD And when I say ghetto threads, I mean space-agey armor.

So? uhh? sign up ^_^

Bytheway, if you do sign up, both the princess and the royal magician are not going to tell Nale who the princess really is. To him, they?re just warriors caught up in the mess.[/size]

[b]Name:[/b] Keep it medieval. No Japanese.
[b]Age:[/b] For the princess, relatively young (almost out of teen years, for example) The Mage can be as old as you please (older than the princess, though)
[b]Role:[/b] Princess or Mage?
[b]Appearance:[/b] What your character looks like. The Princess will not be dressed as a princess.
[b]Personality:[/b] What your chara is like.
[b]Any Info:[/b] Anything else? History? Background?
[b]Weapon:[/b] Try to limit yourself to too many weapons, but for the Mage, he will wield magic. He can also wield another weapon if you?d like. The princess doesn?t know magic, but can have some weapons.

[indent][b]My Sexy Signup[/b][/indent]

[b]Name:[/b] Nale (in Galfotyern, no last names are present)
[b]Age:[/b] In Athenia Years, 4,032
[b]Role:[/b] Nale
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18412&stc=1[/IMG]
Badly drawn, I know. I just wanted to do something quick :<
[b]Personality:[/b] Very serious about his work, but like most Gazzawraths, very helpful to the kind-hearted. If you help him, he will most definitely help you. He?s very honorable and loyal and is intelligent. He cooks up a plan in a second if the situation presents itself worthy.
[b]Any Info:[/b] Once he traveled back in time in Athenia, he found a human and used one of his items to turn his appearance to human. He?d attract unwanted attention if he walked around looking like a Gazzawrath. His advanced gear still remains the same, but he needs it anyhow. People do give him the look for it, but he has a mission, nevertheless. Besides, in Athenia, armor is a big thing. They could just possibly think it?s a new style of armor. To start his search for the dark enemy, he first pursues the source of signal, who will be notingly the princess of Athenia and her royal magician. The adventure through magic and time begins now?
[b]Weapon:[/b] His technology. Let?s not go there O.o

[indent][b]Last Notes[/b][/indent]
Despite the little humor I threw into this sign up, this is not a comedy. It can have humor, but it isn?t one. Please be able to roleplay well and be able to post in this. Also, have good post quality :D I?m a biatch.

Enjoy. We?ll start once two people sign up XD

Sounds plenty interesting. I think I'll give it a go.

[b]Name:[/b] Jacob Drazel

[b]Age:[/b] Thirty-two.

[b]Role:[/b] Mage

[b]Appearance:[/b] Tall and gangly, with brown eyes, shaggy brown hair and a clean-shaven face. He wears long, flowing mage robes of red and black and somehow manages not to trip over them. Unlike most mages, though, he does not wear a hat of any sort.

[b]Personality:[/b] Jacob tries to be very dedicated but his overt dedication gives him a tendency to overlook the big picture, at times. He's intelligent, yet forgetful, athletic, yet clumsy. For every good quality Jacob has, there seems to be a flaw to go along with it. However, that does not deter Jacob from looking on the bright side in almost every situation and never giving up the hope that, yes, good will always prevail in the end.

[b]Any Info:[/b] Jacob has been the royal mage of the princess for five years. Although the princess rarely has use for Jacob's magical powers, he nevertheless continues to follow her and keep her safe wherever she may go. Since he was first paired with the princess, Jacob has developed a strong affinity for her, much the same as a father would develop for a daughter. He would never want to see anything bad happen to the princess, though that forces him to impede upon decisions that the princess may want to make, much to her chagrin.

[b]Weapon:[/b] Uh...whatever magic Gavynn decides that this character will be able to use, I guess lol.

[color=green]You really are a ***** :smirk:

Name: Taoin Banks of the Royal family (Tay-O-In)
Role: Princess (gags, but doesn't throw up)
Appearance: [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18414&stc=1[/img] (Crystal blue eyes, blond hair, stands at 5'6, armors is green and gold)
Personality: Taoin is a very out going girl. She is very loose and wild, always taking risks even if their is a small chance of it working out. She is kind most of the time, but isn't always comfertable with strangers. She has a pretty bad temper, but it's pretty hard to tick her off. She can be very sneeky at time and doesn't usually fear death (it really depends). She is also very daft at times.
Any Info: Taoin was royal before she was even born! Ever sinse she was born she has been raised with the highest honors on Athenia, planned to become queen once her parents died. Wen Taoin was about 12, she was paired up with a mage, who would be her solumn protector/survent (slave). Although the mage was like brother to her, she constantly ran off from the palace, forcing him to go out and look for her. Although she was a "lady", Taoin couldn't resist learning how to fight. She would usually take lessons from the guards in the castle, of course always being watched by her loyal mage. Her father actually thought that it was good if she learned to protect herself, she soon became quite skilled with her weapons.
When Athenia was suddenly attacked by an un known force, Taoin suited up and prepared to go fight with her father and the armies, but he refussed for her to go. So, she told her mage to send a distress signal to any planet. She remains waiting, seeing if someone will come... and, she figures if no one comes... their all screwed.
Weapon: A [URL=http://www.woodus.com/den/gallery/graphics/dq5snes/weapon/chain-sickle.gif]Chain sickle[/URL] (the blade is longer) and a [URL=http://www.kultofathena.com/images/horus_sil_l.jpg]Small Dagger/knife[/URL] [/color]

[color=green]*mumbles* That's pretty sad concidering it's your RPG... >.> was that out loud?

:) anyways, Ohkami openly gave me the part, so now I owe her the next time this happens. [/color]