OtakuBoards

WWE: Backlash

PWNED

This thread is on the upcoming WWE Pay-Per-View event which is being held in Alberta, Canada.

Theses are the following matches that have been organized.

1) Mick foley vs Randy Orton in a Street Fight for the Intercontenital title.
2) Edge vs Kane
3) Chris Jericho vs. Christian & Trish Stratus
4) Triple H vs Shawn Micheals vs Chris Benoit in a triple threat match for the World heavyweight championship.
5)Lita vs. Victoria for the Womans Championship
6) Shelton Benjamin vs Ric Flair
7) Tajiri vs Coach
Tell me if i'm missing any matches and also put down your predictions for the matches.

Mick Foley is the favorite to win. I hope Mick does win, but that will only happen if Evolution stays completly out of the match. I also hope that Edge wins, but it is very unlikely because of the pure power that Kane has. I seriously hope that Chris Jericho kicks Christians butt, and gives Trish a DDT :smirk: . I dont think that Shawn will win, so it will be a contest between HHH and Chris Benoit and I think that Chris will win again.

[quote name='dposse']Mick Foley is the favorite to win. I hope Mick does win, but that will only happen if Evolution stays completly out of the match. I also hope that Edge wins, but it is very unlikely because of the pure power that Kane has. I seriously hope that Chris Jericho kicks Christians butt, and gives Trish a DDT :smirk: . I dont think that Shawn will win, so it will be a contest between HHH and Chris Benoit and I think that Chris will win again.[/quote]
I seriously doubt Mick Foley is going to go over Orton; what would be the point? Right now, Mick Foley is scheduled to disappear from WWE television for a few months following this program. He was originally going to leave directly after Wrestlemania but agreed to stay a bit longer. With that in mind, it's obvious who is winning.

The Edge match is another obvious one. Edge is in line for a huge push. After Triple H beats Benoit at Backlash (or shortly thereafter), Edge will start a program with Triple H and most likely win the title while Hunter dedicates his time towards his film schedule this summer.

[color=indigo]I think that I may "gasp" skip Backlash. The WWE has really been horrible as of late. They have tons of talent but no idea what to do with it. The story lines have been horrible and the matches haven't been all that interesting as of late (with the exception of RAW trying to push Shelton Benjamen).

Anyway here are my picks.

Orton over Foley: This will be Orton's final push

Edge vs. Kane: Edge is going to take a victory...obviously. Maybe some interference by Taker

Jerhico over Christian, unless Jerhico is DQ'ed after using a hammer or a chair...

I am not sure about the triple threat match. I think Benoit will either remain champion or HBK will grab it. I think HHH is going away very shortly...[/color]

I will now post my results.

Orton vs Foley. I'm hoping that Foley win's this cause I cannot stand the so-called legend killer.

Edge vs Kane. Edge will win this, i know it because have you seen KotR 2001 that had Edge vs Kurt Angle. sure Shane O'mac interfered in it but Edge pummeled him.

Y2J Vs Christian & Trish. Go Jericho.

Triple threat match. I would go for Chris Benoit in this match but watch out for HHH because he will be very pissed off about losing his title at Wrestlemania.

Lita vs Victoria. Personally I'm supporting Lita on this match but It all hangs in a difficult balance.

Tajiri vs Coachman. Is this a joke? No seriously is it?

Shelton Benjamin vs Ric Flair. I have a gut feeling Benjamin will win.

[QUOTE=Daermon_Nashabe]
1) Mick foley vs Randy Orton
2) Edge vs Kane
4) Triple H vs Shawn Micheals vs Chris Benoit
5)Lita vs. Victoria
[/QUOTE]
1.> Mick Foley wins. He's got more experience, endurance, anger, and everything on Orton, plus, orton's a tricker. If mick brings out Cactus, it's over.
2.)Have you seen edge in the past weeks, He's beaten Kane in every chance. Plus, IF Taker comes out, Kane won't be affected as much as at Wrestlemania.
4.)Showstopper baby. He's been in the business longer, but he;s also smart. Let HHH and the Crippler beat each other senseless and then Tune up the band.
3. I think Trish will win, but I want Jericho to win.
5. Lita, but it's goingto be a tough fight.

[QUOTE=Jagan]1.> Mick Foley wins. He's got more experience, endurance, anger, and everything on Orton, plus, orton's a tricker. If mick brings out Cactus, it's over.
2.)Have you seen edge in the past weeks, He's beaten Kane in every chance. Plus, IF Taker comes out, Kane won't be affected as much as at Wrestlemania.
4.)Showstopper baby. He's been in the business longer, but he;s also smart. Let HHH and the Crippler beat each other senseless and then Tune up the band.
3. I think Trish will win, but I want Jericho to win.
5. Lita, but it's goingto be a tough fight.[/QUOTE]

First of all, Undertaker is on Smackdown so he can't come out. Second of all, It is cactus Jack thats wrestling against Orton. You may be right about HBK because he appeared to have the advantage in the 8 man tag on monday.

Guest ScirosDarkblade
So then, is Rob Van Dam some retarded Van Damme clone that got away during the filming of Double Impact or Replicant or Maximum Risk or Timecop? I'm just wondering, because they look really alike and both are bad actors. That's my only wrasslin' question, because I don't watch it.

I have the N64 games and they're cool. I can't make any predictions on the matches you've listed other than completely uneducated ones so I apologize for the off-topicness of my post. But, just for the heck of it, let's say:
Foley
Edge
Jericho
HHH
Lita
Flair
Tajiri

Tajiri is wrestling The Coach and Ric Flair will be wrestling Shelton Benjamin.

As is usually the case with RAW, they've done a good job in promoting the matches and getting you interested in them, but none of them really seem like they're going to turn out really well. I have high hopes for the Flair/Benjamin and Jericho/Christian & Trish, but none of the matches are really going to step above all of the others as being really good, I think.

1) Mick foley vs Randy Orton

Mick. Foley has skills and obviously is going to win since the evolution is BANNED from ringside :).

2) Edge vs Kane

Edge. DO you think He'll lose so early in his return?

I'm Hoping that Chris will win.

4) Triple H vs Shawn Micheals vs Chris Benoit in a triple threat match for the World heavyweight championship.

Chris or HHH. It's hard to figure out since well, HHH has a HIGH chance of winning and he has kept that title all to himself for a VERY long time. Chris is my favorite for this match though.

Lita! But it's gona be tough

Shelton. RAW is aiming for a push for him and, SHELTON WILL NOT LOSE TO AN OLD MAN!

7) Tajiri vs Coach

Tajiri of course. The coach is NOT A FIGHTER.

Backlash is on in Australia in two days, So anyone who wishes to purchase Backlash or even place belived results must do so quite soon.

Sciros, the first part of your post was not needed so please do not do something like that when I post Judgement day.

[COLOR=DarkGreen][FONT=Times New Roman]1) Mick foley vs Randy Orton
Well, seeing that this isn't real and Mick Foley needs time off, I'm going to have to go with Mick Foley. He has more experiance and he doesn't have to worry about Evolution coming out.
2) Edge vs Kane
Kane is going to win. He is going to beat the crap outta edge with his brute strength.
I hope Chris wins, but Chritian will probaly
4) Triple H vs Shawn Micheals vs Chris Benoit
Chris Benoit. He has worked his way to this point and he isn't going to lose it all.
Victoria is going to win no doubt. She has a much better body
Shelton beat triple H so I don't know why he can't beat Ric Flair
7) Tajiri vs Coach
Coach can't fight for beans. Tajiri is going to kick the crap outta him.[/FONT][/COLOR]

Ok, Some of the results were strange.

1) Micheals vs HHH vs Benoit. Chris Benoit won by submission with a sharpshooter on Micheals. It's kind of ironic because Micheals defeated Bret Hart with a Sharpshooter in a main event in some part of Canada.

2) Victoria defeated Lita by pinfall then after that Gail Kim and Molly came out and attacked them.

3)Coachman defeated Tajiria because Garrison Cade came out and knocked out Tajiri.

4) Rosey and the hurricane defeated La Resistance because Eugene came out and distracted La Resistance.

5)Shelton Benjamin defeated Ric Flair by pinfall after knocking him down by a flying clothsline.

6)Chris Jericho defeated Christian and Trish by Pinfall after giving Trish a spanking.

7) Edge defeated Kane after hitting Kane with the Cast while the Ref was not looking.

8) Randy Orton defeated Mick Foley somehow or another.

[QUOTE=Daermon_Nashabe]Ok, Some of the results were strange.

1) Micheals vs HHH vs Benoit. Chris Benoit won by submission with a sharpshooter on Micheals. It's kind of ironic because Micheals defeated Bret Hart with a Sharpshooter in a main event in some part of Canada.

2) Victoria defeated Lita by pinfall then after that Gail Kim and Molly came out and attacked them.

3)Coachman defeated Tajiria because Garrison Cade came out and knocked out Tajiri.

4) Rosey and the hurricane defeated La Resistance because Eugene came out and distracted La Resistance.

5)Shelton Benjamin defeated Ric Flair by pinfall after knocking him down by a flying clothsline.

6)Chris Jericho defeated Christian and Trish by Pinfall after giving Trish a spanking.

7) Edge defeated Kane after hitting Kane with the Cast while the Ref was not looking.

8) Randy Orton defeated Mick Foley somehow or another.[/QUOTE]

Some resuls were unexpected, but it seemed very good.

The Coach vs Tajiri result was VERY expected. I thought Tajiri would kick the living crap out of him.

Jericho's match was GREAT and probably the best of back lash. Spank that ***!

Benoit's match was the most boring match. It's sooooo repetitive.