OtakuBoards

return to your power confined!!!

lil_hell4t

if thats what she says..anyhow i was watching card captors and was amazed at how well animated it is compared to dbz/digimon etc. the animator actually took the time to make the hair move more humanly in the wind unlike certain other shows..and how they didnt just repeat the same scene with slightly different music etc. they took time to make it good...

any opinions

-the new card captor watcher-

[color=red]The one thing about Cardcaptor Sakura that sets itself apart from other animes, in my opinion, is its ability to flow easily. The scenes don't jump back and forth in a crazy manner; its plot was thought out thoroughly, and is delivered well. In addition, the creators didn't go crazy with wild, and hardly believable themes; the animation is [b]great[/b], as well.... In other words, it's one of my favorite animes:D.[/color]

I agree. Cardcaptors is pretty d4mn awesome...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zeiram [/i]
[B]Dubbies are hilarious....poor, deprived little ones. Go watch some Cowboy Bebop; it'll blow your mind. [/B][/QUOTE]

You say you're not a Dubbie, but your Location is HFIL... o_O;;

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]
You say you're not a Dubbie, but your Location is HFIL... o_O;; [/B][/QUOTE]

He's not a dubbie.... he just put HFIL because it's hilariously stupi don the part of Funi to even block out that word.... just like it is to block out Mr. Satan's name.... they might offend the christian community..... whatever..... Z's no dubbie... if he does watch the dub, he watches it like I do... for the fact to compare... and make fun of....

if ya'all want good Animation, I found Blue Sub No. 6 to have great great animation... ofcourse it was done with cgi graphics.

TN summed it up fairly well. I think it's hilarious that FUNimation would go through the trouble to change HELL to HFIL, so I use it quite often on message boards. Dubbies are, to me, people who are deprived of seeing anime in it's original, or slightly edited subbed form. They only watch dubs of shows playing here on American TV, and think it's the greatest thing on the planet. Kids who watch dubbed Pokemon and Digimon, they're dubbies. People who watch Toonami and haven't been exposed to anything other than that, they're dubbies. I'll admit that I too was a dubbie, for all of about a month or so, until I found how easy it is to access anime through the internet. I'll still watch the occasional dub (Cowboy Bebop), because in my opinion, it's just as thoroughly well-done as the original Japanese language version.

In no way do I mean to start a sub vs. dub argument, I'm just explaining myself to somebody, so don't bother.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zeiram [/i]
[B]I'll still watch the occasional dub (Cowboy Bebop), because in my opinion, it's just as thoroughly well-done as the original Japanese language version.

[/B][/QUOTE]

Except for the fact they ruined the gay character! Like they did in Outlaw Star too :( Damn!