Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I do that all the time.... I got caught once and i got a loooong talk and i didnt see the light for the next 7 months....
Posted
I swear to Kami-sama if you little bastards ever touch my house i will beat you with multiple hockey sticks........ if you touch my truck, i'll use my sword.... and then I'll run you over.... yes, I get very upset with kids...
Posted
[color=red]:devil: LOL....When I'm with my friends, we tend to get into..[i]trouble[/i]. Our favorite pranks range from eggs and shaving cream to....."dying" on old folk's doorsteps:laugh:. Cruel, but incredibly humorous. However, if I [b]ever[/b] catch some little punk vandalizing my property, I will run them down and beat the living H-LL out of them. I'm such a juvenile hypocrite..:laugh:.[/color]
Posted
this halloween i have a fight to fight...

Several people each year egg this guys house... they are a gang... a few months ago i got in a fight with them... so this year i am going to watch my neighbors house...

If they come i will kick their asses in....


The gang itself i have hated for a few years...
Posted
agreed.. but then again.. there are times when its ok to be immature.. say for instance.. halloween...

^_^;; i love handing out candy to the little kids.. especially the little cute ones dressed up like punkins.. hehe
Posted
i wore complete black with hiking shoes... and did hit and runs...

i would tp a house egg it... whatever and when they came out i would go into the forest and into the secret areas only i and a few other souls know about....

the worst thing i did was key a car...
Posted
well, there's this old guy who is a neighbor of mine, and his house always gets egged and TPed by this gang of 15 boys. So, my and my friends are gonna dress in camoflague, and hide in his trees. We all got full-auto paintball guns. So, when they come, we are just gonna let loose on them. They won't be able to see us because of the dark tree's and camo. i might even use a laser sight to add in the scaring effect.......so if you do this with 14 other guys, watch out.....i'm gonna get ya.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nothing674 [/i]
[B]Every year me and my buds go around and TP houses(TP=toilet paper). It is the best, I can't wait for Halloween! Anybody else do any great Halloween pranks? [/B][/QUOTE]

Hell yeah! On halloween I'm going with my friends driving around town and I'm gonna' be wearing nothing but a gorilla mask and a jock strap (with cup.) (Well I'll also wear a pair of shoes but that's it :D) I'm gonna' go trick or treating in it and also I'm gonna' attack random people I see walking about. I'm also going to the freshman college frat houses because a close friend of mine got the keypad numbers to get into the college chick freshman frat houses! (Three cheers for Jeremy! :D) Other than that we're just gonna' do crazy stuff. Eggin', TPing. Then the day after halloween I'm gonna' run around town in the afternoon in like nothing but my boxers for a long time and see what people do then. There's also this biga** hill and me and my friends are gonna' get a shopping cart and go dowin the hill in it. We're gonna' film it and take pictures so I'll post em' when I get done. I can't wait for halloween! MOOOAHAHAHAHA! :devil:
Posted
[SIZE=1]Ooooo, I love All Hallows Eve!! A fun day indeed. Hrmm... pranks... smashing pumpkins is the main thing I do. Every so often(VERY RARELY) do I put a razor blade in an apple and set it somewhere. I don't think anyone ever eats it cause I don't here anything about it happening. But it's just what I do :devil:[/SIZE]
Guest Capt. Stephanos
Posted
Geeze, what are you? 5?

I usually just go to a friends house and chill. You know. Not stupid stuff.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Capt. Stephanos [/i]
[B]Geeze, what are you? 5?

I usually just go to a friends house and chill. You know. Not stupid stuff. [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]No, I'm not. 5 year olds have a parental unit following them around keeping them from causing trouble. And what do you think I do [i]before[/i] I cause trouble??? Go to a friend's house.. good you're catching on.[/SIZE]
Posted
I have avoided that kind of thing since I was 15. I got into a fight with this guy who saw me TP his truck and I kind of, sort of, hurt him...

-Justin
Posted
Like I said.... you can do what you want.... touch my truck or my house and I'll track you down and then beat you with hockey sticks. You better move to Afganistan and live in a cave or I'm gonna get you :p haha
Posted
Ha, get this. One of my friends gets his paycheck this friday, and he is spending the entire thing on cheap TP! We are gonna have to rent a truck to carry it all! LoL!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...