Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Here's a second test of the Thickogan Project to once more see if you all like my regular style of animation or my new "Thickogan" style.

Remember to copy and paste the URL of the animation to watch it.

[center][IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18532&stc=1[/IMG]
[b]Title:[/b] Evil Toothpaste
[b]Rated:[/b] G
[b]Genre:[/b] Comedy
[b]Description:[/b] Two new characters star in their first film with Cogan the hero and Darkor the villain fighting over who used Darkor's toothbrush.

[URL=http://www.geocities.com/disasterpt/eviltoothpaste.gif]VIEW THIS FILM![/URL] [/center]
Posted
I thought this one was funnier than your last one.

As for the new style, I think it looks good. More aesthetically pleasing, but still looks goofy enough to look funny. I don't really have a preference when it comes to how your animations look, because I'm usually too busy paying attention to the jokes to really care what they look like, anyway lol.

But, yes, this was very nice.
Posted
Well still, the Thickogan style is still not all on graphical-look. It's also about how I'm able to do more with my animations. Like the pie part is a thickogan item as is the part where Cogan is shouting "NOOOOO!" and it's zooming out. Very la de da.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...