Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I made this for the band I'm forming called [b]Rapskallion[/b]. I write music (lyrics and beat) all the time and I'm gathering people who can be in it. Very shexy. Anyways, tell me what you think. I'm actually very proud of it.

And see if you can spot the secret image in the background ;)

[center][IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18538&stc=1[/IMG][/center]
Posted
lol the secret image is a skeleton. other then that al i can say is this:


DAAAAAAAAAMMMNNN!!!!!!!!

translation:
I love it!

the different effects you used make it look very professional. id buy the cd just because of its cover!
Posted
[color=blue][size=1]You have a CD?! Already?! O_O You work fast...

Rapskallion, huh? Nice name. Hey... why didn't you tell me over teh AIM?! >:O But, I forgive you 'cause you ish VERY shexy. ^____^

What secret image?! I think it's.. [strike]Barney[/strike] the flag from The Pirates of the Carribean. Am I right? Am I?! Let me knooooow!! *Takes a "Chill Pill"* Okay, I'm all better now. *Continuosly bumps into things*[/color][/size]
Posted
Kyo was closer, Kitty, since it isn't from PoTC. It's just a regular pirate Jolly Rogers symbol. But, yep, glad you guys could tell. And I don't have a CD yet since my band hasn't completely formed. But I have written some songs:

-Holy Water
-My Harmony
-Life Song

I'm currently making a song called "Superstition."
Posted
[size=1][color=darkred]Awesome name there DW, and I love the cover art. I'd love to hear some of your stuff one day. I would recommend making your name sharper though- it is a bit too blurred. Good work, aside from that.

Yohoho.[/size][/color]
Posted
WOW! That's really good, what program did you use to make that cover?

I like the whole transparancy thing and the hidden image, nice work.
Posted
I used Adobe Photoshop 5 (with limited features, the damn thing). My Photoshop doesn't have every gadget it's suppose to so I'm very limited with what I can do.

But I'm bored on Spring Break, nevertheless, so here's two more:

[center][img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18579&stc=1[/img]
[b]Cover Art 2[/b]

[img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18580&stc=1[/img]
[b]Cover Art 3[/b][/center]
Posted
[color=blue][size=1]Yay! More!!

Well, cover 2 is different. Teh shadow of "Rapskallion" is very nice. I like the... "lines"? I'm not sure what those are (XD) but they're cool.

I like cover 3 better. Teh font (and color) you used made it stand out from teh background, which is a GOOD thing. I like the background color, too. Teh SPIKES around most of teh border (are those spikes?) are coool.....

Very nice, DW. Very nice. ^______^[/color][/size]
Posted
I don't think you'd call that a shadow of "Rapskallion." It's more of a duplicate of it smudged XD

And in the 3rd one, believe it or not, but I drew the big "R" ^_^ I think you could believe that. It's pretty goofy XD And yes, those are spikes (maybe?).

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...