OtakuBoards

Legend of Legaia Rpg(sign up)

Kain

The world was a peaceful place where seru aided humans.But now the world is covered in a mist that drives the seru wild turning against the humans nearly killing mankind.Now only a few villages across the world remain.But three heros have come forth with their Ra-Seru which the mist cannot affect to destroy the mist.The world's only hope are these five young people and the genisis trees.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just to explain everything a little more clearly:The world is covered in the mist which can only be stopped by the genisis trees that push the mist back and free all of the people that have been taken over by the seru and the mist and to destroy the mist generators around the world.
To sign up just post this:
Name-
Weapon-(no big swords)
Age-
Starting attacks-(hand to han combat only)
Ra-Seru-(later so don't post this yet)

Safer Cloud, I've been waiting for a Legend of Legaia RPG for so long I could kiss you... What!? No big swords?! *shakes fist*
[SIZE=1]I will have my big sword... Just you wait...[/SIZE]
----------

Name: Connor
Weapon: None as of yet...
Ra-Seru: Well, we don't know yet, do we?

I guess I'll make a sketch or something of my character... That's usually the best way to describe them...

Here is my profile:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name:Vahn
Weapon:Vahn's Fist(fighting glove),Short sword
Starting Attacks:Pyro Pummel,PKcombo,Slash kick,Hyper Elbow,Cross Kick,Spin Combo,Hurricane,Cyclone,Power Punch,Charging Scorch
Ra-Seru:None at the moment.
:therock: :mrt: :butthead: