Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Legend of Legaia Rpg(sign up)


Recommended Posts

Posted
The world was a peaceful place where seru aided humans.But now the world is covered in a mist that drives the seru wild turning against the humans nearly killing mankind.Now only a few villages across the world remain.But three heros have come forth with their Ra-Seru which the mist cannot affect to destroy the mist.The world's only hope are these five young people and the genisis trees.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just to explain everything a little more clearly:The world is covered in the mist which can only be stopped by the genisis trees that push the mist back and free all of the people that have been taken over by the seru and the mist and to destroy the mist generators around the world.
To sign up just post this:
Name-
Weapon-(no big swords)
Age-
Starting attacks-(hand to han combat only)
Ra-Seru-(later so don't post this yet)
Posted
Safer Cloud, I've been waiting for a Legend of Legaia RPG for so long I could kiss you... What!? No big swords?! *shakes fist*
[SIZE=1]I will have my big sword... Just you wait...[/SIZE]
----------

Name: Connor
Weapon: None as of yet...
Age: 14
Ra-Seru: Well, we don't know yet, do we?

I guess I'll make a sketch or something of my character... That's usually the best way to describe them...
Posted
Okay, I'm in.
Name: Craig
Weapon: His fists
Age: 14
Starting attacks: Shoryuken, Backflip kick, Cartwheel kick, Lightning kick, Rantetsuruken.
Ra-seru: Unown as of yet.
Posted
Here is my profile:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Name:Vahn
Weapon:Vahn's Fist(fighting glove),Short sword
Age:15
Starting Attacks:Pyro Pummel,PKcombo,Slash kick,Hyper Elbow,Cross Kick,Spin Combo,Hurricane,Cyclone,Power Punch,Charging Scorch
Ra-Seru:None at the moment.
:therock: :mrt: :butthead:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...