OtakuBoards

Recent Concerts?

QuincyArcher

Hi all, since spring/summer are the best seasons for concerts (at least in my hometown) i was wondering what concerts you all have been to lately? how would you describe the shows?

for me, i just went to a Stereolab concert on the 31st and they were every bit as good as i could've ever imagined. also i just went to a Modest Mouse show last night, and although they had 2 incredibly ****** opening bands, Modest Mouse themselves were AWESOME!!! and on top of that im gonna go see Metric play on monday (though i doubt anyone has heard of them)

I've not been to a show since Apocalypse Hoboken, The Traitors and The Bollweevils way back in November. Was the best show of my entire life. My favorite punk band reunited (AH) and played one last show (the other two bands also reunited for the show, although The Traitors are putting new material out since then). Great set, great playing and great energy. I loved every last second of it and wish it didn't have to end.

Obviously that's not that recent though. I have my tickets to see Muse at the Metro this month. The 23rd, to be exact. I'm really excited about that one. I'll post in here about it if this thread is still around a couple of months from now.

Otherwise, Pixies tickets for their Chicago show in November go on sale tomorrow. Please pray that I manage to get a couple. Please.

[QUOTE=Semjaza Azazel]Obviously that's not that recent though. I have my tickets to see Muse at the Metro this month. The 23rd, to be exact. I'm really excited about that one. I'll post in here about it if this thread is still around a couple of months from now.
[/QUOTE][font=Arial][size=2]I found out on Wednesday that Muse was performing in Atlanta last night. I about died, since I knew I couldn't go because of it being so last-minute. be sure to give [i]every[/i] detail about them after you go see them, if ya don't mind, lol.[/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=2][/size][/font]
[font=Arial][size=2]anywho, I'm rooting (sp?) for you and those Pixies tickets. ^_^[/size][/font]