Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ2 Gohu [/i]
[B]

Whoa! 2 of you? That's a lot of blade. Oh I went to that Swords.com and they don't have very many Katanas. Although that Golden Tiger looked pretty sweet. Oh well I'm going to go to eBay and see if I can find a good one. Oh and Transtic, I'll keep my eye open for a Zanbatou for ya. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes it's a huge sword.... here's a pic of it from the anime Rurouni Kenshin

l
l
l
v
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
Pretty big. Although it reminds me of a Javelin(sp?), you know like medevil times dudes in armor on horses hitting each other. Oh one question for ya: Where are you going to keep it? Do you know how much that'd cost to ship? Or just how much it'd cost? Well that's more like 3 questions....:laugh: :laugh:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ2 Gohu [/i]
[B]Pretty big. Although it reminds me of a Javelin(sp?), you know like medevil times dudes in armor on horses hitting each other. Oh one question for ya: Where are you going to keep it? Do you know how much that'd cost to ship? Or just how much it'd cost? Well that's more like 3 questions....:laugh: :laugh: [/B][/QUOTE]

I know not the answer to any of those.... way to much money.... and I doubt you could find one... they didn't make them for long... the only people who used them were horse riders but they were way to heavy for them.
Guest Imsirion
Posted
i wanna go sooo bad. animes and video games is of course are a big + but i love the culture. i did alota country reports ( in elementry school) about Japan and i like to find sites on its past on the web. i've entered 2 contests for a trip to japan before but i neaver won. oh well, im gonna get thete some day:)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

I know not the answer to any of those.... way to much money.... and I doubt you could find one... they didn't make them for long... the only people who used them were horse riders but they were way to heavy for them. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I REEAALLY want a sword, and swords.com do not have many descent Katanas. Try searching for "swords" on aol search, some of the sites are way good, but my mum is against weapons of any kind. . .so I really can't get one, my dad doesn't mind, but he wouldn't let me he says "what do you want one for?" And then I don't say anything and have a sulk in my room. But I don't have a credit card either, do I couldn't buy one from the net either. Also, why can't you make a Zanbatou, also I heard on the boards in v1.0 that Cloud's sword is a Zanbatou. Also, I reckon you could make one. . .but, you need ALOT of steel! :mrt:[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B][COLOR=blue]I saw the sword, I don't like the picture. [/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]I saw the sword, I saw the pic. . .I like both!:D:D[/SIZE]
Posted
Yeah,I wanna go for culture.Not just Computer Game central and anime.:D
Past time battles and that are fantastic to listen about.Like Samurai and that.I have a PS2 game called'Kessen'.It's a great game.That's about Japanese War and that.
My dad's girlfriend is like a ninja.(Since my parents split up like 5/6 years ago) She teaches Tai Chi,Kung Fu and other ones that confuse me,lol. And what noone so far realises isn't about strength and that.Its about technique.Even before you have to train with wooden swords(Or spears,etc) and ya need the foot work to be correct and everythin'.anks for listenin to my borin lecture,lol.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]Haven¨t been to japan yet, but I do plan to move there in the next few years.... [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=blue]If you move to Japan, send me a picture of your house. hehehe[/COLOR] :D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]Haven¨t been to japan yet, but I do plan to move there in the next few years.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]TAKEE MEEE!!! lol...I'm gonna move to OZ probably when I am old enough...:):):) But I do plan to go to Japan for like a year or two.[/SIZE]
Posted
[SIZE=1]NUMBER ESO NUMBER ESS A KILAN A MULA...Ahem...Err...GOEMON!! I wanna see Mt.Fuji, I wanna see Mt.Fuji!!! I also want to go to a coffe house, and maybe to a sword too... [/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by mornigndew [/i]
[B][COLOR=blue]Mt. Fuji, I want to see (real, not in picture), and I like to see cherry blossom in Japan.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Reeaallyy...? Cool, anyways watch this:
[B]Kyoto
Okyot-(not a place)
Tokyo[/B]
Cool huh!!!:eek::eek:[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]Reeaallyy...? Cool, anyways watch this:
[B]Kyoto
Okyot-(not a place)
Tokyo[/B]
Cool huh!!!:eek::eek:[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=blue]Cool! word scramble[/COLOR]
Posted
[SIZE=1]Yeah...just like... NUMBER ESS OH NUMBER ESS A KILAN A MULA...I forget the rest, lol. Hmm, Japanese Word Scramble![/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Zidane [/i]
[B]Ur gonna live in Australia? Thats cool. Sephiroth,I plan to move to Japan,perhaps I'll see ya there,lol. [/B][/QUOTE]

just don´t let me catch you in the telephone boxes with the "special" catalogues, you know, the ones with the hoe´s on, heh heh....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

just don´t let me catch you in the telephone boxes with the "special" catalogues, you know, the ones with the hoe´s on, heh heh.... [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]...Heh heh heh heh...[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

just don´t let me catch you in the telephone boxes with the "special" catalogues, you know, the ones with the hoe´s on, heh heh.... [/B][/QUOTE]
He he.Yes I know whatcha mean,lol.
Have you noticed that Japanese school uniforms are sooooo sexy for girls.I mean have ya seen how short they are?
Note=Tekken Tag Tornament ,school background.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ShadowGohan [/i]
[B]

[SIZE=1]Reeaallyy...? Cool, anyways watch this:
[B]Kyoto
Okyot-(not a place)
Tokyo[/B]
Cool huh!!!:eek::eek:[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]

They did that for a reason... Kyoto and Tokyo used to be and still are the most popular and happening cities in Japan. Kyoto used to be the capital if I'm not mistaken at one point... but it was the "place to be" back in the 1800s and before then.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

They did that for a reason... Kyoto and Tokyo used to be and still are the most popular and happening cities in Japan. Kyoto used to be the capital if I'm not mistaken at one point... but it was the "place to be" back in the 1800s and before then. [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1]Wasn't that like the Edo Period or something?[/SIZE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...