OtakuBoards

Damien Must Fall [Dare To Try: Rated R]

Dragon Warrior

[center][img]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=18736&stc=1[/img]
[b]Damien Must Fall[/b][/center]

Okay people. This is [b]Damien Must Fall[/b]; a quick RPG I wanted to try out. I've learned, the more simple my RPGs are, the more better they are. As you may have seen in the past, I've pulled off some pretty intense and complicated RPGs graphic-wise and gameplay-wise. From [u]Lord of Thieves[/u] to [u]Oakenot Tournament[/u], I've gone through countless games I've worked intensely on that sooner or later fail. I'm not complaining. In fact, I love producing new RPGs to see what makes people tick. What games they like :D

Here's a simple idea with a lot to it. It doesn't take a lot to explain, but it can extend into a larger plotline if you guys have the ability to do so.

[indent][b]Game Idear[/b][/indent]
Damien is a powerful man with plenty of connections. Sounds like a business man, which he is. And he's quite wealthy, yet greedy. I'm not going to lie to you. He's done plenty to piss off others and now it's time he gets what's coming to him. The man lives in India in one of his large mansions. It's surrounded by acres of land filled with vegetation. This is where he will be when it begins. And of course, I mean his end.

Dozens of men have been hired by local shieks and other business men Damien has tangled with the wrong way and they now must assassinate Damien. Though there are dozens, there will be nine particular ones you will all play as. Is it the end of Damien? Not likely.

He's more crafty than he seems and his money will give him even more of a boost in this game of life and death. You will all be trying to kill Damien (played by me), but not until you kill one another first (or team up with each other).

[indent][b]Goal of the Game[/b][/indent]
You are one of the nine assasins that will sign up in this game. This game takes place nowadays, but it'll start off in India where my character Damien lives. You will all be coming after me to kill me, but at the same time trying to destroy your opponents. You all want the money for the kill on Damien.

The thing is, no one can kill me until only one or two players are left alive in this game. I will say when a character must die and who must die. I will also naturally play as Damien giving new obstacles to the game. My connections can cause a little more challenge for your characters. You're allowed to team up with one another, but in the end, it's all for all. We may even switch from places in the world. In other words, India will only be the start. Who knows. We may end in Japan.

Just try and kill Damien >: D

[indent][b]Sign Up[/b][/indent]
Okay, I'm not big on signups for this RPG so all you must have is this:

Name
Weapon
Who Hired You (make someone up or even use a person someone else used in their signup)

Alright, any questions, talk to me. Let's get going.

[size=1][color=darkgreen]v_v'
----
[b]Name[/b]: Greg Sanders AKA Loan Shark AAKA Shark
[b]Age[/b]: 28
[b]Gender[/b]: male
[b]Weapon[/b]: [URL=http://www.gaming-age.com/media/2001/may/redfaction/2.jpg]Flame Thrower[/URL] and two hand guns at his belt.
[b]Who Hired You[/b]: Gavin Brown (Has been out to get Damien for nearly 10 years after he was horribly tricked and lost alot of money) >: D *evil laugh* [/size][/color]

Name: Tanji Jacobson AKA Fury (Or Tornado... figure that one out. >:/ )
Weapon: (Sharp)metal capped quarter staff(other than her fists and feet..?), medium fighting knife
Who Hired You: Adrien Smith

O_O Why didn't someone tell me there was an assassination RP? lol

Name: Kenji Tsuron (AKA no-one)

Weapon: A long rifle (can't think of any particular names) and a few throwing knives.

Who hired me: Mathew del Re

Wow... that was short. Bring on the blood shed... lol

[COLOR=Navy][B]Name:[/B] Sara Sanai
[B]Age:[/B] 20
[B]Gender:[/B] Female
[B]Weapon:[/B] [URL=http://www.kultofathena.com/images/horus_sil_l.jpg]Talon Dagger[/URL], two automatic guns in holsters under her jacket.
[B]Who Hired You:[/B] Marie Antoinette(Sara's boss, she's rich and wants Damien gone so she can be one of the richest people in the world.)[/COLOR]

[FONT=Century Gothic][SIZE=1][COLOR=Gray]DAMN YOU DW! I was about to make my return to the Arena in my own RPG but this is too tempting to resist! :)

Name: Shinyu Aranta
Weapon: Katana, 2 glocks, and a m4a1
Who Hired You: Makiyu Mishima. A mysterious man who calls Shinyu for various missions for his unknown goal.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]

This sounds Fun. I can't get a good Idea for my own RPG.
Name:Kau Manamazi
Weapon:Semiatuomatic Uzi, and blades on arms, Feet and legs.
Who hired me:Kau's brother Oden, Damien owes Oden Green, and lots of it. Oden promised Kau half of what They get from Damien.

[QUOTE=FirePheonix727]
Wow... that was short. Bring on the blood shed... lol[/QUOTE]

Oh yeah. I hate long bios if it's not imperative, ya know?

Now then, I'm starting this beast shortly. We're all in India at first and Damien [i]is[/i] aware of your missions. Other assassins are out there aside from the nine of you so feel free to kill their ***** XD

And remember, I'll PM someone when someone must die >: D