Pretty Sammy Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 Has anyone seen any of it? I think it's the best! :D
Sephiroth Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 I have never seen it, but I will eventually get it....
Saturn_Healer Posted August 17, 2001 Posted August 17, 2001 Where did You see it?! I want to know! Can you tell me?
No-Name Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 i havent seen it yet, but evry1 who has said its just a bad spinoff of sailor moon.
sia Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 BAD?!?! sailor moon was bad.the p.s. series is way better
Kei Posted August 23, 2001 Posted August 23, 2001 I think it was great. But it did copy Usagi for the most part.
MysticBabe Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 theres a series? whoah! well the ep in universe it seemed to me a copy off sm. but i haven't seen that for how many years now?
sia Posted August 24, 2001 Posted August 24, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MysticBabe [/i] [B]theres a series? whoah! well the ep in universe it seemed to me a copy off sm. but i haven't seen that for how many years now? [/B][/QUOTE] seen what? sm? it still comes on..i think
White Digivise Posted August 25, 2001 Posted August 25, 2001 I thought it was okay. *Smiles* :wigout: :wigout: :wigout:
Meilin13 Posted August 27, 2001 Posted August 27, 2001 I loved the series but it took Sailormoons image a bit
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now